Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall (23347 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Shoprite To Reopen Circle Mall Store After #EndSARS, Shut Maryland Outlet / Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Donspicey: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2020
If na Buhari dey relate with the masses like Sanwo Olu.....i bet with my left yansh Nigerians go know say he is not Lifeless.....

Kudos Honourable Gov.............

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Donspicey: 7:21am On Nov 02, 2020
ignis:
Werey dey disguise.... After sending soldiers to shoot at Lekki

Reason bae.......

Na pure set up.........

The moment Bubu hear say protesters for Ijebu kill cow for protest ground na wetin vex am b dat....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
Foolish Governor. I go dey shock if people vote this lunatic in 2023.

I guess they killed your family member at lekki or 1 is about to die. Cos this your energy must pay you ooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Donspicey: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2020
leisuretym:

you will be arrested for saying this fake news.
we must regulate social media because of comments like this.. penalty is death by hanging

No b everybody wey get head get sense.....

Go hang her make i see.....

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Tareq1105: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2020
ignis:

You're mad, put yourself in his shoes.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2020
No ma, Nigerian army never said that.you can read the news over again

State government called them to imposed the curfew and not o shot an armless protesters.

Not necessarily translate to shootings unless we want to drag ourselves to circle of hyprocrate.

that order can either come buratai, chief of defence staff, minister of defence or Mr president

Anyway, let hope all those that lost their lives get justice

Shalom!
ignis:

The Army said they where oreded by the state government.
Who then us the state government?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Tareq1105: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2020
jerseyboy:
Gbagada General Hospit is Missing a Patient

Yes, and that patient is your father.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by byinks(f): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2020
IamGreen1:
Abeg who is updating his status on Facebook?

Don't mind them his father is trained journalist and former director of Lagos University teaching Hospital. No way the man wouldn't have brought the roof down by now.

Reuben is alive and well.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Onepeople: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Better governor, down here the amien of Uganda in river state is giving his people military action.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Tareq1105: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:

He's more responsible and responsive than your state governor.

Someone that has never been a class captain is condemning a state governor. Idiot!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Komu1048(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2020
The first 3 commentator are a disgrace to humanity. U can never know what they want .... hating is what they eat, drink and live for

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Tareq1105:

He's more responsible and responsive than your state governor.

Someone that has never been a class captain is condemning a state governor. Idiot!

He was the one that presented himself to become the president.

There is a hospital for babies in Lagos Island, during the time of Fashola, the drugs in that hospital was free. Since Sanwo olu took over, the drugs are no more free.

During the time of Fashola, LAMATA do come to my area twice to thrice in a week sef. This days you might not see them for like 3 weeks.

See, I no get time for a person like you wey APC dey pay. No dey disturb me with your bias talk again abeg cause I won't read not to talk of replying the Pro-apc message you will write.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Okoroawusa: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Chai!.. Make una take heart. People responsible directly and indirectly will never go unpunished.

My governor, you are doing well.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Okoroawusa: 8:00am On Nov 02, 2020
simple250:

Give us an update of what is going on ,pictures or video evidence .
Who gave you the pictures and videos you guys posted about Lekki?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2020
RichDad1:
I hope the shock doesn’t kill you.
MODERN DAY SLAVE GOOD MORNING
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by efilefun(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2020
Ejebleje:
Whatever happened to insurance?
Maybe their Insurance no cover riot
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by rollandben(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2020
He need to do that, conscience will never him to rest, for he know the gravity of the attack him and Tinubu and Buhari did to Youths in Lekki.

But he and his other accomplice should know that all what they are doing now to gain the heart of the people can never save them. the deed has been done but the scare will remain there. Karma must surely torment Sanwo olu and others till their last breath.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by alfredilly: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2020
ignis:

There will be no point voting him out unless there are better alternative. Mind you, PPP is not the alternative
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by emperor863(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Ejebleje:

If you have a little financial literacy, you would know that insurance does not cover damages that occur during RIOTS, civil unrests, wars and the likes.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by kolexy(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2020
Tungfamily:
This guy is just too active.

Probably the most active governor since Fashola.

The speed at which he responds to issues is amazing.

I like him

The biggest threat to the stability of Lagos is the large number of people that relocate to the state on a daily basis. The dwindling opportunities in other state is a big challenge and a serious threat to the stabiliy of Lagos. We just have to get every part of the country working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Darlyton: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2020
My vote and those around me will not be dependent on what happen in lekki toll gate, but on how Sanwo Olu perform in the remaining 3years of his term. as at today, he got my vote for 2023.
BabaOwen:
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2020
Darlyton:
My vote and those around me will not be dependent on what happen in lekki toll gate, but on how Sanwo Olu perform in the remaining 3years of his term. as at today, he got my vote for 2023.
Me and everybody around me, what happens in lekki might be one of the reasons we won't be voting him.

I just so much love democracy grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by postmann: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2020
kolexy:

The biggest threat to the stability of Lagos is the large number of people that relocate to the state on a daily basis. The dwindling opportunities in other state is a big challenge and a serious threat to the stabiliy of Lagos. We just have to get every part of the country working.

And a very good and effective way of doing that is by decentralizing the ports and actively encouraging other ports to work at full capacity.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Jackson105: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2020
ignis:

Shut it, sanwo-olu is not your father
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Kobicove(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2020
Ejebleje:

How many people even do insurance in Nigeria?

Most people here do only the minimum in situations where it is required by law
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by ignis: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2020
Jackson105:

Shut it, sanwo-olu is not your father

And he can never be
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by favinvest: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2020
ignis:

eh guys stop this..

let everyone (Nigerians, youth, police, politicians, military plus the so-called hoodlums) put hands together towards peace & development of this country called Nigeria..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Igbaguru: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Good governor, please continue your good work
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mekuzyo:
Only a few can give such an order and the Governor is not one of them.

Stop blaming him for another's actions

Who are the few that can give such order? The army have already said that it is only the governor that can summon them to appear before the judicial panel set up as the army refused to obey the invitation by the judicial panel to appear before it. The army claimed that civilians cannot summon them. There is an under tone here. Also there is no way such order could take place without the prior knowledge of the governor since he is the number one security officer of the state
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by hybridblood07(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bros, LASG has no power over the Army. Believe it or Not!
ignis:
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Unrated900(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
ignis:

He didn’t send soldiers to shoot nor kill
He sent them to calm the street but soldiers
Acted in their own foolishness
Sanwo olu is a peaceful man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri Market / Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding / #2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.