Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe (53199 Views)

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Ever8090: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
mbaise1000:

the truth still remains that nnamdi kanu is more popular and more respected all over the world than these people you mentioned put together, coupled with the fact that people that follows kanu do so selflessly and not what they will get out of him while 99% of followers of the people you mentioned do so for the pittance they will get from these lot
no body even know not to talk of respecting Nnamdi Kanu outside Nigeria
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by ZorGBUooeh: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
The igbos are really biting more than they can chew. Two mosque was just burnt in enugu muslims round the country are quietly watching and waiting. The yorubas are berating themselves for joining sides with the igbos to ravage lagos, the are watching and waiting. Wike is no small meat, a man who controls two deadly militant group, the Avengers, and Outlaws, is who kanu and ipob want to mess with? We are watching and waiting.

Wetin u sniff?

Wike go collect if im misswaka.

Yoruba's are berating which selves?Don't embarrass reasonable Yoruba's here.

Before wike realizes he messed up it will be too late for him.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by GidiCars: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
15ssDRIVE:
The beating go too much ... he would regret this video.

Am
Not Oyingbo,but we owe him some beating at my location. Ogun can push him in 2-3 weeks to visits with some guys.

That one go be international disgrace. I go send video here if Proudness make an follow come.

Abeg make Yorubas self support Oduduwa nation .Naija is scam.

Some YORUBAs still think Buhari would handover to Tinubu as agreed. I'm just waiting for the film that'll happen before 2023, SW leaders eyes go clear. They're against ODUDUWA NATION because they think YORUBAs have a shot at the Presidency. Abiola, Awolowo, Akintola and many others suffered it, Tinubu won't be any different.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by olatuns2017: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Governor Wike while on Live interview has dared members of the banned Ipob group to approach or harrass him anywhere in the world. He clarified that he is only calm and collected in appraoching issues because he is a governor and he knows what he can do outside of the office he is occupying.

I trust u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk2kRfc-ihs
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by anthropizzy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike when ever you are in Europe you are nobody just like a common man on the street of Europe. You need to be careful for what you wished for.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Ikinternational: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Be there escalating the tension instead of mending fences and chest beating about ur prowess in USA. U want a United Biafra or divided one? Does beating Wike abroad for instance strengthen or weaken the biafran struggle? Does it mean like Ekweremadu he becomes irrelevant? Anything that will pitch Rivers vs Igbos should be cleverly avoided.

Seconded....
But wike should not be daring aggrieved Nigerians abroad. That wasn't smart. We're not fond of any politician period. Because we dey abroad where things work as they should. We know what good governance looks like

It's not even ipob that would touch him. How many of them are there sef? It's frustrated NIGERIANS that would beat him

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Arabaincubus: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
oyatz:

A suspected terrorist is spotted

He was only responding to another terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Karlman: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
The igbos are really biting more than they can chew. Two mosque was just burnt in enugu muslims round the country are quietly watching and waiting. The yorubas are berating themselves for joining sides with the igbos to ravage lagos, the are watching and waiting. Wike is no small meat, a man who controls two deadly militant group, the Avengers, and Outlaws, is who kanu and ipob want to mess with? We are watching and waiting.

You're a fool
May thunder strike Igbo out of your miserable mouth

Igbo na your papa abi your mama mate
E be like say GOD WAN punish you this idiot

You come from a Shithole tribe but find it easy to mention Igbo whenever you're mad

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by olatuns2017: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
GidiCars:

Some YORUBAs still think Buhari would handover to Tinubu as agreed. I'm just waiting for the film that'll happen before 2023, SW leaders eyes go clear. They're against ODUDUWA NATION because they think YORUBAs have a shot at the Presidency. Abiola, Awolowo, Akintola and many others suffered it, Tinubu won't be any different.

You leave your matter n Carri any person matter for Ur noise....

Pls focus on Iburge or Igbo presidency...
I bed U
I remembered U said PMB will never be president .oshisco
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Tranquill: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
VULCAN:
All of this because they promised you Vice President slot.

Stupid man. Now Igbos won't vote for you nor will the SS people.

So whose vote will you give the Presidential candidate.

He is now a liability to any Presidental Candidate

Hahaha superclown
You speak for Igbos and also for the South South?
By the way, when did he ever say that he is going for vp as you guys are peddling everywhere?

And let me tell you. I have not met any Oyigbo indigene who is not happy with the way you ipobian miscreants from owerri, Mgbidi, Abakpa, Aba, oji river etc have been dealt with and rooted out of their homeland with your nuisance value and activities. SS people are happy with Wike for your information.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Karlman: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:

You're a fool
May thunder strike Igbo out of your miserable mouth

Igbo na your papa abi your mama mate
E be like say GOD WAN punish you this idiot

You come from a Shithole tribe but find it easy to mention Igbo whenever you're mad
Cockroach
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Cross Europe..
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Ever8090: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
ArrestWike:
Empty threat by a thug. He locked down Ikoku motor parts in P.H and that's the worst he can do. I can bet you that Igbos outnumber ikwerre in P.H and need I remind you that Oyigbo are with us in this and Aba is only a killometers away. It will be a mutually assured destruction and at the end, Federal government will declare a state of emergency and he Wike will be removed & replaced by an administrator (something they won't waste time to do).

If things excalate beyond this, he Wike will be the biggest loser.
who told you that Igbos outnumber Ikwere in rivers state?..

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by GidiCars: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
olatuns2017:

You leave your matter n Carri any person matter for Ur noise....

Pls focus on Iburge or Igbo presidency...
I bed U
I remembered U said PMB will never be president .oshisco

I never said anything about PMB, check my previous post. Also, I'm a full blooded YORUBA boi
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by whiteseed(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
I hope to meet you in battle field when chasing the igbos outta PH city.
kubwa, wats ur problem with igbos? I would really like to know. U seem not to like them...
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Arabaincubus: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
SaintBishop:

Go and attack him.

Then we will know if ph is igbo city or not.

Probably you were Young when the Igbo marched against sergeant Awuse. Don't open your mouth to say what you know is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Bishop4real: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
Fear don grip am.

Fatheaded Wike, you are just being jittery. They will be waiting for you in Madrid, where you always go to lavish Rivers people's money and have sex with blonde white prostitutes.

You'll be beaten like a common ikwerre roadside thief, nothing go happen. You killed Obigbo people, you"ll not go scot free.

The monkey says he is "calm", who dash wike "calm"? Agbero buffoon wey we don see finish. You think say your fellow cultists go protect you for there? Dem go even join hand mend you well well. grin grin

If dem born you well, travel just now.

So beating people abroad is free for all? You just see people on the streets & start beating them up. Then you expect to just walk away like that. If you can do so, what makes you think you can't also be beaten in like manner.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Silverpurple: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
ArrestWike:
Empty threat by a thug. He locked down Ikoku motor parts in P.H and that's the worst he can do. I can bet you that Igbos outnumber ikwerre in P.H and need I remind you that Oyigbo are with us in this and Aba is only a killometers away. It will be a mutually assured destruction and at the end, Federal government will declare a state of emergency and he Wike will be removed & replaced by an administrator (something they won't waste time to do).

If things excalate beyond this, he Wike will be the biggest loser.

Hmmm...red flag. Do you know the last country that successfully split in Africa is South Sudan, they were granted independence in 2011. Till now the South Sudan never get head, dem just dey kill each other from internal crises.

This IPOB country never start, you are declaring war on Ikwerre...

Wahala
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Dreadful: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Governor Wike while on Live interview has dared members of the banned Ipob group to approach or harrass him anywhere in the world. He clarified that he is only calm and collected in appraoching issues because he is a governor and he knows what he can do outside of the office he is occupying.

Wike if you are a man, announce your travel to any European country.
Stupid man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk2kRfc-ihs
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by wingmanIII: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
full scale massacre awaits the igbos. Watch out.

DSS, please go after this person.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by ejanla077: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
Bear in mind that your lives, properties and businesses in PH, Uyo, Bayelsa and Warri is at very great risk!

Are u scared to mention lagos?
Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by pacespot(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
The funny thing is these igbo people trooped out massively to support Wike during election. Then they thought anything against APC is good for them because of their love for Jonathan and hate for buhari. Now the Yoruba's they were fighting then because of this man are now giving their support to liberate people of obigbo community from the massacre that is currently being spearheaded by the governor.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by chrisxxx(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
ArrestWike:
Lol, see foolish talk. The idiot thinks abroad is like Nigeria where soldiers will shoot anyone that comes close to him.

Wike, they will beat you up abroad and there is nothing you will do about it. In abroad, even politicians are pelted there how much more a nobody like you who won't even be recognized by any protocol.

I can only laugh at you.
Like Wike said any IPOB that touches Wike will be seen as not just as a fight against Ikwerre people but as a fight against Rivers people.
They should warn them before Fulani cum Hausa people get involved via proxy through Rivers people.
Wike one on one will take a trained athlete to defeat him. He will beat Nnamdi Kanu like his house boy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by ObaOMENT: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
full scale massacre awaits the igbos. Watch out.
When will it start?
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by hollywater: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Come to Germany we are waiting for you.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by olatuns2017: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
GidiCars:

I never said anything about PMB, check my previous post. Also, I'm a full blooded YORUBA boi

Behave like one...

Someone said nija na scam...

I agreed but In the last 60years SE govt are scammers...in terms of growth they are lacking way behind SW n they want to drag us into their mess....

An imo man can never be commisioner or hold public office in Enugu or other part of the east .....they are shouting Biafra....shhhh

One Nigeria
Restructuring
Regional govt
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by chrisxxx(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
ArrestWike:

Lol, don't be decieved by that kaikai voice and vibrations. This guy is already afraid. If he is not, let him make his travel plans known and see if he will escape the Ekweremadu treatment, his will even be worse with all the murders he has committed.

Ask yourself, what will he do in London if angry Nigerians charge at him and beat him up? Do you think they will give him police or army to guide him?
Wike is not an IBO man. Ekweremmadu case was treated as a family issue. Wike embarrassment anywhere would be given an ethic interpretation.
Please be guided.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Karlman: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
HopeAtHand:
Since it is now obvious IPOB translates to Igbo, we can now clearly state that whatever happens to Wike, Igbos living and doing business in Rivers will pay for it. It is simple insurance policy.
Nwa ewu!
If wike dare to step out he will be beaten and mercilessly too!

And if your ikwerre wants to play the nwa nza it will be the greatest undoing of your lot.

Because take it all leave it, the Igbo is your only chi, without which you all would have been consumed

Have you wondered why other ethnics still know and consider you as Igbo even if you scream I am ikwerre from now till Jesus comes.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by wingmanIII: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
chrisxxx:

Like Wike said any IPOB that touches Wike will be seen as not just as a fight against Ikwerre people but as a fight against Rivers people.
They should warn them before Fulani cum Hausa people get involved via proxy through Rivers people.
Wike one on one will take a trained athlete to defeat him. He will beat Nnamdi Kanu like his house boy.

Obviously you know nothing about Rivers State. Absolutely nothing!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Muftimenk: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Farki:

Where have you been for the last 11 years? Or you didn't hear how killing one man lead to a prolonged insurgency that killed thousands and continues to kill today?
Damnnn

i'm a young boy o never heard of the news b4 or story but will be happy to hear.

Thanks for sharing.

Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe by Kwili: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
ogbeni shut up Jooor and face front.
why should a terrorist camp called mosque b allowed in enugu?
u can start d drama and watch how u all headslammers from futa jaloon will b devour.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

"Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor / Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.