Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP (41393 Views)

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by kcmichael: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has dared the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to expel him and face the consequences.

Wike threw down the gauntlet while he was flagging off a new road in Rivers State.

He said: “In 2003 when President Olusegun Obasanjo wanted to run for a second tenure―a whole president wanted to run for a second tenure―he knelt down before his vice and said, ‘my vice, please, allow me to run.’

“You know one of the conditions he gave him? That Tony Anenih must be sacked as the Minister of Works and that Tony Anenih must not be in the presidential campaign council. Obasanjo obliged and sacked Tony Anenih as the Minister of Works and removed him from the presidential campaign council. This is a president,[and] his own vice giving him condition; a retired General knelt down and was given conditions.

“We (G5) are not even doing that; we are not saying sack this one; we are only saying that the constitution of our party must be respected based on what the national chairman said and based on what you told me in my house.”

The governor then dared the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to expel him from the party, saying “try and see how you will survive it.”
https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/30/expel-me-see-if-you-will-survive-wike-dares-pdp/

128 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by SLAP44: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin

If PDP expels Wike, they will come 5th in this presidential elections

But either way, Peter Obi will win

God bless Nigeria.

446 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by DevilSignature: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin

Nwafor

When God made you a man don't fail to be the man God made you to me

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
The stance taken by Governor Wike and others by not endorsing any candidate makes them important.

The attention of all Nigerians will now be on whoever the G5 Governors endorse as the Presidential candidate for 2023 (reasons why the APC BAT/Shettima media team trended fake news of G5 endorsing Tinubu)

However, the suspense now will lend more acceptability and support to whoever they eventually endorse.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by DSC7: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Katakata everywhere...

ObiDatti all the way.....

Vote wisely!!!

353 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2022

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by ThoughtOfYou: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike seems to be bigger than even the party

238 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by ecolime(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Atiku is an agent of destabilisation. Nigerians will be severely polarized and divided under his leadership. He's worse than Buhari.

Baba Bulaba is a unifier but his health, old age, shadiness, looting, drugs, dementia etc. isn't what we can overlook especially for a nation in crises.

The only option we have is Peter Obi.

334 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Cj4charles(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wiked Wike helping to remove PDP from Southern region for LP, why Kwankwanso scattering APC and PDP vote in Northern region for LP grin grin cheesy cheesy

236 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Can one sane Nairalander kindly give us the quote on Wike to Obi just 2/3 days ago,
when Wike was asked about PandoraObi presidential ambition,
Something related to 'We are not talking about Traders Union President here, we are talking about Nigeria President!!)
We need that complete quote ASAP biko.

Wike the wicked producer cheesy
The slayer of ipob cannibals.

Giving Atiku and his boy boy pandora serious uppercut for some days now.

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling sane Nigerians that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

37 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Wike seems to be bigger than even the party

rickpat:
where does this man get his guts from?

E sure for am die......

Just as the below sure for bettors.
If e sure for any PandoraObi,
Make dem Stake am with dem papa house for villa tongue tongue cheesy.
10M to 50M with Una Pandora,
Make body do una wotowoto throughout 2023

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by SexyBabe001: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Oya na
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by herkeem: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
G5 on the beat. Nigerian Youths share their thoughts on the 2023 election. Watch who they are voting for and why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfrOEjnseHo

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Ogaga87(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Just so lucky Obasanjo has retired from this party. He would have give this nuisance the Ibori/Alamieyeseigha treatment..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike dey hold PDP for their scrotum
Lol

To be honest,PDP doesn't reward loyalty.

Most of the people calling the shots in PDP now are defectors from APC.

They have systemically relegated the old and loyal members.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
wickedest..

11 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by rickpat(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2022

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Pakute: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu has given Wike so much confidence. Exactly how you talk when your political future has been secured.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Wickedfacts: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
When PDP was under the armpit of Ali Modu Sheriff, Atiku ran off to Dubai. Okowa was inside his wife's kitchen.

These fools egging Atiku on, where were they when Wike was the pillar of PDP so that the party won't die.

Wike will sink PDP and it will do Atiku like Korean movie.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by prophetfire: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
KARMA IS DEALING WITH ATIKU.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by goldfish27(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
2023 loading.............. we are all watching in 3D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by tishbite42: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Despite the fact that all these happenings are due to his selfish interests, Wike is saying the bitter truth.
Atiku is a devious and evil man. He did it to OBJ, Jonathan and now the South East.
The South should sweep him out.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Ttalk: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
PDP is a dead party, let's talk about LP that is still in embryo stage

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by SilverOrLead: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike do and be going abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by datopaper(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Let PDP EXPEL wike and see what happen. I hate suspense

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Wickedfacts: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
rickpat:

He bought PDP when Atiku and Co ran away from Ali Modu Sheriff

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
This man is just using clip on Atiku's penni s.
It's paining Atiku small-small but Wike doesn't care.
Dunno why someone can be so WIKEdly WICKed!
This is what Atiku, Bukola Saraki and others did to GEJ in 2014.
All of you, it's either Obi or Tinubu. Tinubu or Obi. Be prepared to serve one of them.
SAY NO TO ANOTHER NORTHERNER IN ASO ROCK.
If Dem born any northerner or PDP dog well, bark!

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Aboguede(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Why do I have a feeling that all this dramas are simply PDP screet strategies to steal 2023 election shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by pol23: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike the Lion.
When your enemy start clapping for you, you should check yourself… You should know you’re making a grave mistake.
APC people now romancing Wike, PDP don’t want to let go, LP is trying to get him aboard…. It’s all for politics.. what will be your relevance after the presidential election?
If Wike give his support to Obi, it can be a smart move and he can surely get some relevance afterwards.
But If he do that for APC , his eye go clear shortly after….
Well, I’m not expecting any biggie from either of this politicians. To me OBI is the most unqualified, but if he wins it will be a loud statement to the Nigerian politicians and godfathers (the power truly belongs to the people).
If the election is free and fair… Obi will most likely wins.
I’m a Yoruba man and I will be voting for Atiku, everyone around me are shouting Obi….
We just hope someone will come and arrange this severely scattered country by APC.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
This man is just using clip on Atiku's penni s.
....don't exclude PandoraObi also.
They are both collecting wotowoto from Wike.

11 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Commit Adultery, Go Mad, Women From Enugu Ezike Land Be Careful News For You / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture / "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.