Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video (86788 Views)

OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by healthgadgetsng: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Disturbing photos from Oyigbo.

These and more are going on in the east
obigbo precisely
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2703254309897478&id=100006388053326

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by IdontGivAfuck: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fake news

76 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by RedPhoenix: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sensational emotional Fake news, to hell with the mischievous objective of the Op with its armatuerish gaslighting attempt.

Concerning the issues in/at Oyigbo

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

. It is not unusual in violent areas for the military to conduct their checks however rough because they're partially operating under an unofficial " Marshall State " to restore order.

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

IPOB Must be held accountable for everything happening in/at Oyigbo

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB

146 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by samyj2477: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
All south east and south south governors are stupid. Some Yoruba boys where flogged and dehumanized, Yoruba leaders made sure that those soldiers were arrested but look at how the soldiers are treating the people of Rivers State. All the governors of the South East and South South just kept quiet. No Eastern Region leader has said anything about it.

Are they not stupid. Do they deserve the respect of their followers!!!

285 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by dokie: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
samyj2477:
All south east and south south governors are stupid. Some Yoruba boys where flogged and dehumanized, Yoruba leaders made sure that those soldiers were arrested but look at how the soldiers are treating the people of Rivers State. All the governors or the South East and South South just kept quiet. No Eastern Region leader has said anything about it.

You can say that again and again. We have brigands as leaders in the south east.

231 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by RedPhoenix: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
samyj2477:
All south east and south south governors are stupid. Some Yoruba boys where flogged and dehumanized, Yoruba leaders made sure that those soldiers were arrested but look at how the soldiers are treating the people of Rivers State. All the governors or the South East and South South just kept quiet. No Eastern Region leader has said anything about it.

Tale bearer. Please avenge Oyigbo on the army. Go bonny camp go take your revenge.

Radarada. Alawada

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Biodun556(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fake news

Who will remove lies from their blood?

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by OK2NVME: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ohh the gallantry of our Soja men.

Burn, rape , kill and loot your own citizens who you are supposed to protect.

This is what it means to be a Soja in Nigeria just as our police are not meant to fight crime but to extort, kill, kidnap, rape and slander.

The real criminals are in plain view and they are the govt.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by nthony10: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
It's not enough to say fake news, provide your own information that can counter what OP posted.
Either that or you all are paid gaslighting agents to quench the truth.

162 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Shortyy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Very bad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mheen! May God heal the land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Sunnycliff(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike actually bit more than he can chew. Power doesn't last forever

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Mindlog: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
But I have earlier seen some of these pictures relating them to #endsars looting

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by YouAreFinished: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Who gives a fùck!
Useless criminals

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by RedPhoenix: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
J
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by RedPhoenix: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
N
Nmmm
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Goldenheart(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
angry
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike surely explain this act of wickedness sooner or later

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Abiamaka(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by noleflendum: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wicked Wike giving them as e dey hot �

Gov Wike Amaka

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kanu, may God punish you wherever you are hiding, for killing of innocent people and for all the mayhem and chaos you are causing to happen in this nation
Kanu is nothing but a mad man.
A IndecentStar and a bastard.
No wonder reasonable people are rejecting him from all angles, only the brainwashed ones are still licking his pee.
He is only out to cause havoc and war in Naija.
Thunder fire you foolish Kanu.
And for you Wicked Wike, for all the innocent lives loss,
You will be held accountable also.
No crime will ever go unpunished.
All evil and wicked people in this nation will perish one after the other.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mycoin:
Stop spreading fake news na

Bros abeg.....

Stop spreading fake news for God's sake...

You are not helping matters
Are these fake pictures?
This is one thing I detest online... FAKE NEWS!
Please clarify this for Nairaland members now.
Every life matters.

AfroKnight:

See what I was saying?

It’s hard to know the truth because people keep using images from other places and calling it oyigbo massacre.

Guys if you’re in oyigbo/obigbo, post live videos and tag them properly.
saaphiere:
Fake news.
Mycoin:

They are fake now,
djbuobley69:

Fake news
DenreleDave:

Shut up..
The last pictures he shared is a fake picture... It is ilorin not river...
pocohantas:
What is happening in Rivers state is worrying, but let’s be guided. These people are not Rivers indigenes, they are looters in Oyo state or so. They were arrested after the protest.
sinkhole:
But I have seen some of those pictures before during the #endsars looting and arrests of looters!
I have not done image search but I know I have seen those images before!
That first image was published in February, 2017 here: https://dailytimes.ng/black-soot-wike-orders-arrest-15-mechanics-allegedly-burning-tyres-oyigbo/
EdiskyHarry:
Fake news
GOATandYAMtheory:
fake pictures.. everything reported by the yeebos is fake ..fake fake
We have seen some of these pictures before
fake fake fake fake
peacettw:
And people are still against social media being regulated... This is just a tip of the iceberg...

Ezmans:
those women crying are not oyigbo picture they are osun state women arrested for looting during endsars protest
saaphiere:
This video happened in Jos during EndSARS. Stop with the fake news. The pictures are looters from EndSARS
Seun Osewa...... over to you!

This is exactly the same way the carnage, loss of lives and private properties that happened all over Nigeria in the past few weeks started.
With fake news and fake pictures being circulated all over social media.
It takes nothing to have a Google reverse image search.
I will continue to do my part to make your forum sane.
Sure, my comment will be deleted.
But I have done my part.
Peace out!

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by aminusodiq(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin
Fake news bro..
Some of those pics are form looting in Osun and lagos!!! wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Mycoin(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bros abeg.....

16 Likes 2 Shares

OLADD01:
shocked
The same wike we all praise some months back is now the one dey are cursing now....all is well
RIP TO THE DEAD
Did you see my earlier post hours ago before posting yours?

Isn't this funny that the same IPOB terrorists hailing him throughout Obaseki's campaign and election are the ones now abusing, cursing and threatening his family.
Naija my country!
Hypocritical Igbos everywhere.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by DenreleDave(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
So. Horrible

Thank God tinubu and sanwo olu aren't responsible for this...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by AOB1: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Mycoin(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bros abeg.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Kingofum(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
This country Na useless country

May God punish all evil useless leaders since 1960

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.