Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

'Pope Didn't Fully Support Gay Civil Unions, Comments Were Taken Out Of Context' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Pope Didn't Fully Support Gay Civil Unions, Comments Were Taken Out Of Context' (18979 Views)

Church Of England Will Bless Gay Civil Unions / Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Pope Endorses Same-sex Civil Unions, Says Homosexuals Are Children Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pope Didn't Fully Support Gay Civil Unions, Comments Were Taken Out Of Context' by mkpurumma090(f): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
But he supported it at all shocked shocked
It's time to stop deceiving us

2 Likes

Re: 'Pope Didn't Fully Support Gay Civil Unions, Comments Were Taken Out Of Context' by Elvis778(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
You are NOT the Catholic Church. Don't make that mistake! You are the ROMAN Catholic Church. The Roman Catholic Church is 100% Different from the Catholic Church of Jesus Christ. No matter how they try to re-invent and hide the "Roman" from you modern followers, it doesn't change the fundamental identity, that the Pope is the Head of the Roman Catholic Church, as in, Roman Catholic, Roman Catholic........ This is one of the major reasons why History is very important.

Do you see all these robes and garments and the accompanying paraphernalia and ornaments, EVERYTHING, I mean, everything has a meaning, has a purpose, is symbolic. They don't wear it for decoration. The colors aren't chosen by "random" or accident, there is meaning to it.
yes, they all have meaning, but my problem with you lots is that you interpret the meaning wrongly....like I said, the colours depends on the season.....the meaning is always related to the season of the year.....just do me a favour and go through the Roman Catholic church calendar....u will understand all these stuffs after u go through it....
Re: 'Pope Didn't Fully Support Gay Civil Unions, Comments Were Taken Out Of Context' by ti4c: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
A lot of you church people (not Christian's) will do worst than Boko Haram if given weapons. Claiming holiness while being evil. If the homosexual goes to hell, it's not your body that burns. Everyone will face the consequences of their actions so they should be allowed to be who they want to be, as long as they are not harming others. Christ is love but you church goers show one of the worst level of hatred while thumping the Bible. Show love to one another.
jesusjnr2020:
Whose talking about condemnation here? Does speaking the Truth equate to condemnation?

The blood of homosexuals would be on your head if you don't tell them the Truth if you don't know.

So be there trying to justify Catholic Pope's endorsement of the abominable act.

You're obviously not of God because if not you'd know that it behoves those of God to speak the Truth to those of the world. It's up to them to accept it or not.
Re: 'Pope Didn't Fully Support Gay Civil Unions, Comments Were Taken Out Of Context' by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
ti4c:
A lot of you church people (not Christian's) will do worst than Boko Haram if given weapons. Claiming holiness while being evil. If the homosexual goes to hell, it's not your body that burns. Everyone will face the consequences of their actions so they should be allowed to be who they want to be, as long as they are not harming others. Christ is love but you church goers show one of the worst level of hatred while thumping the Bible. Show love to one another.
Luke 13:3 (KJV)

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Luke 13:5 (KJV)

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion / Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Graduates With A Phd From Regent University, US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.