Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (216981 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Elsueno: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2020
If trump was a Nigerian I would have voted for him, but since he an American, I will choose Biden instead cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by donb06: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2020
lastempero:

Seriously trump is what the world needs now but most of people are ignorant of world politics hence their support for that crook callsd Biden.
If they like they should vote him... Wetin concern me.... Me wan run go mars my guy... I don tire for earth

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:
And the Republicans are doing everything possible to suppress voters casting their votes even after the court ruled against their plead to throw out almost 150,000 drive through votes already cast. Now Harris county clerk has closed down 9 out of 10 drive through polling units. Very sad.

I think Republicans are too desperate now. They are really scared of going down with trump if he loses this election.
they just want properly verified voters through ID. Democrats want even dead people and illegal migrants to vote just like our brothers in the north. What's wrong with wanting voters to be verified and voting through secure means that can't be manipulated?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2020
donb06:
I'm fully and unrepentant black....but attacking someone against ur belief is shit...argument is allowed like the way we do here in nairaland grin....but physical violence is a no no

There's evidence that MAGA attack Biden supporters - just 2 days ago in Texas they tried to derail a Biden/Harris bus going about it's own business.

Of course, for you that's fine.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by drealbenard(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Camelot65:
Some set of people are in support of Biden (muslims, blacks, potential immigrants), while the others are in support of Trump (christians,etc)........And all of them are from Africa most especially Nigeria, while their own political structure is in shambles cheesyundecided

it's just so funny to me

Let's be real with ourselves, though we might not like it. Whatever happens in the US affects the whole world. That's what it means to be a world power.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Blackmoran(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Flier:
He doesn’t,he always goes into bankruptcy and that is what happened to his government,the economy he built isn’t sustainable even without covid
He build the economy on shaky ground and destroyed it with his own hands
my friend you know nothing you talking about.... do your research and stop creating your opinion on what you hear on radio, and newspaper...

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by FirstSon01: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Some people here supporting Trump are just plain clueless are doing so cause of their perceived religious stands.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Gosanzy: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
America is a Mystery Nation Blessed by GOD Almighty because of their Foundation.
They had this Judaic Foundation which made the Founding Fathers to be Men who Trust and Depended on GOD.

Another Reason for America being Blessed was For the Resolute of the Founding Fathers to Stand with the Nation of Isreal. Isreal is GOD First born. The Covenant says, "I will Bless them that Bless you and Curse those that Curse you"

The USA has always stood by Isreal irrespective of Party and so on.

Majority of the Modern day Democrats began to go astray! They Fully Turned against God and the Founding Principles of the Founding Fathers!
It began Slightly with bill Clinton but became more with Obama..

The USA as a Nation has Invented and Exported Iniquity, Abominations, Evils , abortions,Sodomy and Wickedness to the Nations of the World.

The USA to me is the "Mystery Babylon" that will be destroyed in 1 hour because of its evils, abominations and Wickedness. See Revelation 18. Infact the Cup of the USA is almost Filled.

Due to the Cry of the Believers in that USA, God Almighty brought Donald Trump to Power.
Trump Presidency is a Period of Mercy For the Inhabitants of USA and the World at Large.
Trump might not be a Saint but Some Righteousness is Found in Him. God does not work with people who feel they are Perfect or they know it all! Trump is what I call a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands..

I Repeat! Trump's Presidency is a a king of Period of Mercy for the People. We see how his Presidency has advanced the Gospel and advanced Isreal which is what God is after.

The USA of today Especially the Liberals and the Leftist have Gone Full throttle against GOD and against the Foundation on which the United States was Built! The Judgement of GOD is set to Dissolve American! We have seen a little of that in California which is now officially Hellifornia!

The Presidency of Donald Trump due to some Righteousness found in Him and His Stand For the Nation of Isreal is what is Holding the Full Wrath of GOD on the USA.

If Trump is not Re-elected ( Which I Pray does not Happen), America and the World at Large will feel a taste of The Wrath of the ALMIGHTY GOD!

My Admonishment to those in the USA is that you vote based on the Word of God and the Values.

Most Important is For all to Live Ready because The Trump will Blast at anytime..

If you Miss the Rapture! It's unfortunate! It would have been Better you were not Born!!

May the GOD of Abramham. Isaac and Isreal Give us Understanding of these things..

Amen and amen. More grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Flier: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2020
drealbenard:

Let's be real with ourselves, though we might not like it. Whatever happens in the US affects the whole world. That's what it means to be a world power.
Dont mind them,even most scientists believe we are going to have a deadlier pandemic if Trump should win re-election
This people just don’t know how bad Trump is,this pandemic won’t have happened if America had a real president
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Sirmwill: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

If trump wins this, I'm giving 0.03 eth to 10 people here!

For those thinking they quoted you first,I actually quoted you first if you count well grin
About Trump winning,It is Done... cheesy

Address:
0x6e91054E074826E58272bEf9b96f305B5CB21193

smiley
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:

All AMERICAN PRESIDENTS have always favoured Americans. They can't fail in that regard.
The country is designed to feed its people FAT.
AMERICA harbors the highest number of Obese people on earth.
So TRUMP is not extraordinary.
Every America President will that feature up to his or her marrows, so it's not a rare quality.
Bros your analysis is savage, grin especially when you justapose it with one west African nation like that.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by omigyman(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2020
wildikeman:
Truth be told none of the parties have had the interest of the black man sinceJohn F Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson
Don't forget Abraham Lincoln

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lekki1444: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2020
LORDKing001:
Why bet9ja THE give Biden 1.55 odd to win trump 2.20 odd? It seems Biden will win
If i put 10,000 naira on biden to win and he wins how much do i get ? hypothetically speaking of course. i aint betting
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by donb06: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Flier:
Good
You won’t get covid vaccine on time and you won’t get it for free either because he has stopped funding WHO so WHO is short funds to vaccinate poor nations,whereas wealthy nation are already making deposit to buy covid 19 vaccine
Your children and your wife won’t be getting those immunization again because of lack of fund
Family planning is going to be very expensive in coming year if trump should win re-election
No more financial aid for developing Nations,no more free drugs,hiv drugs,TB and so on
Trump has reduced trading with Nigeria esp oil to the minimum because Nigeria voted against Israel multiple times
Don’t let us talk about Visa
So what should a government do if not to align to the powers that be. Why can't Nigeria avoid the Israel vote.... Why indulge when u know u will be harming ur citizens for it. I buy ur oil yet you attack my policies
IT IS WELL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by drealbenard(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Same way they said Hillary Clinton was the favourite in 2016, infact her popularity in 2016 is far more than Biden's own now. So it's not about Nairaland post or Twitter post.

That's what I keep telling people, Trump had worst odds last elections & yet he still won. Indigenous Americans will decide the outcome of the election, not CNN. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Almajirihunter(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2020
Elsueno:
If trump was a Nigerian I would have voted for him, but since he an American, I will choose Biden instead cheesy grin

Exactly, the funny thing is Igbos love to travel more and they mostly support someone who would make it difficult or impossible......I don’t get where the love for him comes from....

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Almajirihunter(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2020
lekki1444:
If i put 10,000 naira on biden to win and he wins how much do i get ? hypothetically speaking of course. i aint betting

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2020
Samcent:

Which one be this realm of the spirit and the American presidential election? Please can you explain?
The thing weak me self grin Them no know realm of the spirit when they voted in Buhari.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by guru90: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2020
Trump gat my support.........

Trump must win!!!

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lekki1444: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2020
Almajirihunter:

thats it ? bet9ja is a scam
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Camelot65: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2020
drealbenard:

Sure sure i know, I just stated down things I observed from Nigerians
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Flier: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Blackmoran:
my friend you know nothing you talking about.... do your research and stop creating your opinion on what you hear on radio, and newspaper...
He built the economy by cutting taxes and fought trade war with over 103 countries
Obama left $3 trillion deficit but it’s now 23.5 trillion,how is that sustainable? Do you know why Biden want to increase taxes on those making $400k and above? To stabilize the economy and cut the deficit
I studied pol science so you should get your fact right before you argue with me concerning international politics
Trump was never a good business man,that is why he keep going into bankruptcy,he is just like African business men using bank money to flex
He is a broke ass

5 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Almajirihunter(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2020
lekki1444:
thats it ? bet9ja is a scam

You just multiply the stake by odd,that’s how betting works. They give bonuses but it’s unavailable when you’re staking on just a single game
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Austino778: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Trump is the one I declare winner!!!

Oh God, let your Will be done in US!!!

God is not a respecter of person!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by donb06: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2020
GavelSlam:

There's evidence that MAGA attack Biden supporters - just 2 days ago in Texas they tried to derail a Biden/Harris bus going about it's own business.

Of course, for you that's fine.
Verbal attack or physical??.... The guys were just following and mocking which the democrats have done more than that... In fact go to you tube and see that in some places u can't buy from some shops with MAGA hat on.... The madness is real... Have you heard of ANTIFA...just browse it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by drealbenard(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Same way they said Hillary Clinton was the favourite in 2016, infact her popularity in 2016 is far more than Biden's own now. So it's not about Nairaland post or Twitter post.

That's what I keep telling people, Trump had worst odds last elections & yet he still won. Indigenous Americans will decide the outcome of the election, not cnn. undecided
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by ArcmeFurnitures: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
America is a Mystery Nation Blessed by GOD Almighty because of their Foundation.
They had this Judaic Foundation which made the Founding Fathers to be Men who Trust and Depended on GOD.

Another Reason for America being Blessed was For the Resolute of the Founding Fathers to Stand with the Nation of Isreal. Isreal is GOD First born. The Covenant says, "I will Bless them that Bless you and Curse those that Curse you"

The USA has always stood by Isreal irrespective of Party and so on.

Majority of the Modern day Democrats began to go astray! They Fully Turned against God and the Founding Principles of the Founding Fathers!
It began Slightly with bill Clinton but became more with Obama..
This does not Mean that all the Republicans and Conservatives are Holy. No! But Majority of the Republicans and Conservatives are the ones that Hold the little Godly morals and values in the USA Today..

The USA as a Nation has Invented and Exported Iniquity, Abominations, Evils , abortions,Sodomy and Wickedness to the Nations of the World.

The USA to me is the "Mystery Babylon" that will be destroyed in 1 hour because of its evils, abominations and Wickedness. See Revelation 18. Infact the Cup of the USA is almost Filled.

Due to the Cry of the Believers in that USA, God Almighty brought Donald Trump to Power.
Trump Presidency is a Period of Mercy For the Inhabitants of USA and the World at Large.
Trump might not be a Saint but Some Righteousness is Found in Him. God does not work with people who feel they are Perfect or they know it all! Trump is what I call a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands..

I Repeat! Trump's Presidency is a a kind of Period of Mercy for the Nation and the People. We see how his Presidency has advanced the Gospel and advanced Isreal which is what God is after.

The USA of today Especially the Liberals and the Leftist have Gone Full throttle against GOD and against the Foundation on which the United States was Built! The Judgement of GOD is set to Dissolve American! We have seen a little of that in California which is now officially Hellifornia!

The Presidency of Donald Trump due to some Righteousness found in Him and His Stand For the Nation of Isreal is what is Holding the Full Wrath of GOD on the USA.

If Trump is not Re-elected ( Which I Pray does not Happen), America and the World at Large will feel a taste of The Wrath of the ALMIGHTY GOD!

My Admonishment to those in the USA is that you vote based on the Word of God and the Values.

Most Important is For all to Live Ready because The Trump will Blast at anytime..

If you Miss the Rapture! It's unfortunate! It would have been Better you were not Born!!

May the GOD of Abramham. Isaac and Isreal Give us Understanding of these things..

Amen and amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lekki1444: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2020
on the esoterics of it alone america needs a 46 with the name bi-den meaning he will generate prison like conditions in america when he wins. check out how i did the astrology on my facebook. scroll down to the trump and then biden part.
https://www./3370435209701581

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AMDEPRESSED: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2020
punisha:
shocked

If trump wins this, I'm giving 0.03 eth to 10 people here!

Trump isn't winning
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by OvisFranko: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2020
I pray Donald Trump wins.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Bimpe29: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2020
I tip Joe Biden for the top job in the States.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lekki1444: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2020
Almajirihunter:

You just multiply the stake by odd,that’s how betting works. They give bonuses but it’s unavailable when you’re staking on just a single game
thanks bro i will stick with william hill. they pay more

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.