Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (216996 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by membranus: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2020
Lifeisgoody:
How I wish Joe Biden wins.
He will open our dear travelling route to US

Yes ooo.

Trump is stalling many Nigerians fate by banning immigrant visa for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Samcent: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2020
NXTDANGOTE:
I don't like Trump cos of how he talks atimes but I'm still rooting for him nonetheless him wining this election will determine alot of things in the realm of the spirit.He has to win this election by all and any means. cry

Which one be this realm of the spirit and the American presidential election? Please can you explain?

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by anigbajumo(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2020
donb06:
trump is never going to any war because of expense bro.... Check the history of usa no other president in the 19th, 20th and 21st century has signed more peace deals than trump... As for bullying please go check your dictionary.... Trump sees himself as the president of america not the president of the world. Just imagine you're spending on your wife and she is calling another darling or you're dying for your kids and they're calling another daddy... The USA aids these countries big time yet their allegiance goes to another... My bro that's not bullying that's common sense

My bro, the world has done with the nonsense plan Trump brought to the table, that's why there is UN , bilateral relations and multilateral relation among the nations across the world. He is fighting every nation, pull out WHO,wat happened to America relationship with NK, used his own mouth and nonchalant attitude to send people to early grave due to coronavirus pandemic,right now America has almost 250,000 death toll and almost 1.3milliom infection,singlehandedly disagree with the consensus agreement of NOI DG of WTO, just because Nigeria is Ally of China, I wish American peopleall the best but Joe is better option, the man has no plan....

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by osuulola(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2020
This is seemingly the most important election in the last half century. It has divided a nation who name starts with 'United'.

Also it's a very stupid election ideologically. It's all about covid. No talk of foreign policy. No economy. No reasonable conversations to learn from in the debates. Their advanced age did not translate into old age wisdom. Their bants are so childish.

It's an election that no matter the result, there will be wild spread protests. It is the state of America.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Dreyton36: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2020
See how clients yakpa
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by OyinO: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:
I will be updating everyone live as the election goes on. It is a major battle between President Trump and former vice president Joe Biden....

1. As we speak, more than 94millon early votes has been cast by Americans. This is over 68% of total votes cast in the 2016 general elections. History will be made today..

2. Also with rumours of a possible post election riots break out, the White House has been fenced to protect the heavily guarded abode of the president from possible unforeseen attacks.

3. So many business owners and stores were seen fortifying their stores from possible post elections looting and riots attacks on their stocks. This is really looking like a danger looming and everyone is taking precautions

4. Part of the tension in the USA now is that even if former vice president Joe Biden wins and is declared the winner of the election, there are chances of President Trump challenging that in court and mind you, a larger number of the supreme court judges tilts towards president Trump's side. This is one of the reasons why the democrats are looking at flipping the Senate during this election by having more senators than republicans thereby deciding the fate of democracy in both legislative houses. With Nancy Pelosi a Democrat as the speaker, a win for the Democrats in the Senate will be the end of any post election surprises from president Trump should Biden win.

Can we validly conclude that American judicial system is riddled with corruption? And that corruption is the daughter of politics?

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by NNEWIsuper: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2020
jikins:

Oga stop being two faced. You didn't see how the other guy replied him? Calling what he wrote absolutely rubbish. No you will not see it. Its the reaction that's your problem not what triggered it. Maturity my ass. When you want to talk about something do well to look at it from all angles before jumping the gun. You can't come here and start thru shade at someone's because of how they reacted to a unprovoked attack and not acknowledge said trigger. Civility is a two way thing.
He should have shown he was more mature by exercising restraint.. Is not every dog that barks at you that you throw stone at
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Donald racist Trump is surely loosing this election... U heard it from here first
let's wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Ayemileto(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2020
CalvinGaye:

At least if he wins, Africans fit smile again. Personally I prefer Trump, but the truth is he has been very hard on us since 2016.

The same way Libya has been smiling abi? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by southsouthking(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2020
Halloween mask sales have predicted USA elections accurately since 1984.
66% of the candidates sales this year were for president Trump, 34% were of Joe Biden.

The failing health of Joe Biden is a big boost for Donald Trump, Americans are wise when it comes to choosing who preside over them.

I see Donald trump winning the Collage vote again.

Whoever wins the election should know that The president of America is the president of the world.

Let peace reign

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by OpinionCounts(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2020
donb06:

Did you just say the democrats are the reserved calm folks ?? grin my brother 80% reason why businesses are boarding up and white house is fencing is the democrats..... Those guys are radical assholes... Yes trump fans can be fanatical but they are calmer

He has not heard of democrat's ANTIFA..

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Deffjam: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Same way they said Hillary Clinton was the favourite in 2016, infact her popularity in 2016 is far more than Biden's own now. So it's not about Nairaland post or Twitter post.
thanks. I really liked trump , because of his ties with israel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Raalsalghul: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2020
CalvinGaye:

At least if he wins, Africans fit smile again. Personally I prefer Trump, but the truth is he has been very hard on us since 2016.

He has to protect his country first!

6 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Ratedgang: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

He is the most corrupt American president way above Richard nelson.he will lose this time.mark it.
please explain how corrupt he is. This is how u ppl fail exam. I asked you a simple question you just jumped and concluded.... from you don’t like how he talks to he is a corrupt man. Please tell me how.

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by BEEFIE: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

Just quietly follow this thread. The USA election is a realtime election where results drop in every second from the time voting starts. So calm your nerves and learn how a truly democratic system works and what a country like Nigeria could learn from it.

there's nothing to learn from it. popular vote is a waste of time and resources. electoral college deteirmines it

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Why won't he be hard on us?

You want us to take our black backward mentality to go and spoil their country.

If I'm in his shoes I would worse as long as it prevents any blacks "especially from Africa" from entering.

Na so!
Well, he is not Obliged to put us before America.

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2020
donb06:
if they will ever bring guns, it is far more due to self defence..... Do you know u more likely to be attacked in some black communities for wearing a MAGA hat.... This is how violent these folks can be.

Black means sinister to you right?
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by watchindelta(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Who care who win, outa here, fk racist.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Flier: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2020
The result of this election will determine the next line of action against Covid-19
We are in trouble if trump should win re-election,something i think it’s almost impossible this time considering there are protest votes going on in the US

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Seems you like ancient Roman history as evidenced by your moniker?

Yes.Ancient Roman history is very interesting.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Blackmoran(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2020
as a Nigerian I will support biden, but if am a American citizen I will vote for trump... because sincerely trumps administration really favors Americans.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2020
I think trump is coasting to victory with a very slim margin

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Flier: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2020
watchindelta:
Who care who win, outa here, fk racist.
You should care,the decision makes in US affects you indirectly
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Flier:
The result of this election will determine the next line of action against Covid-19
We are in trouble if trump should win re-election,something i think it’s almost impossible this time considering there are protest votes going on in the US
U have foresight
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by watchindelta(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Flier:
You should care,the decision makes in US affects you indirectly
how?

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Blackmoran:
as a Nigerian I will support biden, but if am a American citizen I will vote for trump... because sincerely trumps administration really favors Americans.....
All AMERICAN PRESIDENTS have always favoured Americans. They can't fail in that regard.
The country is designed to feed its people FAT.
AMERICA harbors the highest number of Obese people on earth.
So TRUMP is not extraordinary.
Every America President will that feature up to his or her marrows, so it's not a rare quality.

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by humilitypays(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2020
If only wishes were horses cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by planetx: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
I don't like the US method. The candidate that have the highest number of votes cast with wide margin might not be the one that gets elected at the end of the election. It's the candidate that won the highest number of electoral college that get elected at the end of the day. That's Ojoro
That is the best system, because the president who is elected will have a wider appeal and smaller states are represented in choosing the president across the country instead of the major populated states like New York and California determining the winner every 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Bash92(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2020
I hope Biden wins.

But i have a question, please i beg you in the name of whatever you worship don't turn it to a tribal question. I just want answer to my question.

Why do our Eastern brothers and sisters wants trump to be reelected?

7 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Flier: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Blackmoran:
He doesn’t,he always goes into bankruptcy and that is what happened to his government,the economy he built isn’t sustainable even without covid
He build the economy on shaky ground and destroyed it with his own hands

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nimrod81: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2020
donb06:

Did you just say the democrats are the reserved calm folks ?? grin my brother 80% reason why businesses are boarding up and white house is fencing is the democrats..... Those guys are radical assholes... Yes trump fans can be fanatical but they are calmer
The guy is obviously pro-democrat. Democrats these past four years have been nothing but haunting witches. And they are the greatest problem of black America. That it took a Trump to get more funding for black colleges speaks volumes. The democrats we're busy pushing for abortions in black neighborhoods while failing to give quality education.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

You sound poorly educated and vulgar.. So you can't reply him with civility and I thought you were a mature educated dude

making explicit and offensive reference to sex or bodily functions; coarse and rude

Above is the meaning of Vulgar. Tell me one word from my sentence that is synonymous to the meaning of Vulgar. And mind you he said I wrote rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.