Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (217002 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2020
southsouthking:
Halloween mask sales have predicted USA elections accurately since 1984.
66% of the candidates sales this year were for president Trump, 34% were of Joe Biden.

The failing health of Joe Biden is a big boost for Donald Trump, Americans are wise when it comes to choosing who preside over them.

I see Donald trump winning the Collage vote again.

Whoever wins the election should know that The president of America is the president of the world.

Let peace reign
Who told you that Biden has a failing health?

Stick to what you know abeg Trump is going to lose the electoral college and popular vote
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by NofiuFade(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Joe bidden all the way!

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by IkwereIgbo: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Ratedgang:
please explain how corrupt he is. This is how u ppl fail exam. I asked you a simple question you just jumped and concluded.... from you don’t like how he talks to he is a corrupt man. Please tell me how.

I know you love the idiot undecided but he will lose.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Flier:
The result of this election will determine the next line of action against Covid-19
We are in trouble if trump should win re-election,something i think it’s almost impossible this time considering there are protest votes going on in the US
You are very correct
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by jikins(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

He should have shown he was more mature by exercising restraint.. Is not every dog that barks at you that you throw stone at

Oga never fault anyone for how they react when attack. He clearly put in so much work into what he wrote. And for someone to come in with their bag of ignorance and call it absolutely rubbish is enough to bring said reaction. And stop using the word mature as if you have the absolute right to determine what is mature or not.

Simple understanding of human behaviour will make you know we all react to things DIFFERENTLY. Just because you probably won't react that way doesn't make you superior or more mature or right even. It just means you have a more reserve personality trait than he does.

Besides he did the person he replied a lot of good. Because next time he will not just open his mouth waaaa! And spit out nonsense but will think and do small research before talking. If he didn't react he would be enabling such behaviour and the guy would go on and keep doing it.

You see what I am saying stop looking at things only from one perspective. Learn to expansive and consider all schools of thought.

Surprising though you haven't admonished the other guy who cause said reaction. Very interesting one sided approach you got going there.

4 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Philadelphia: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2020
mosunmola63765:
: just a matter of 48 hours now bro..... [b]O ga-emegi voom n'anya!! [/b]trump is winning this, take that to the bank.

An ngwa man has be spotted grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by favinvest: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2020
if trump wins na normal thing we continue the way it has been..

but if Biden wins.. come and see dancing in the middle-class community around the world especially in countries like China, Nigeria, Mexico, India, Jordan etc..
these communities will be praying for Biden to win tonight cos of IMMIGRATION.. (I join too grin grin grin grin)

3 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Blackmoran:
as a Nigerian I will support biden, but if am a American citizen I will vote for trump... because sincerely trumps administration really favors Americans.....
Who told you that?

Favour who? Lol grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by OneKinGuy(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Clinton didn't beat Trump in the national popular vote with 3 million votes. It's less than a million.

1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2020
Biden to win @ 1.50

Trump @2.40 odd courtesy of bet9ja.... grin
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by humilitypays(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Blackmoran:
as a Nigerian I will support biden, but if am a American citizen I will vote for trump... because sincerely trumps administration really favors Americans.....
This is the truth!

Majority of average and none-partisan Americans want Trump and will vote for Trump to win.

While majority of non-native Americans like those from Africa, Middle-East, Asia, Latino all want Joe Bidden to win to enable them have peace of mind in terms of relaxed immigration policies.

Muslim world want Joe Bidden because of Trump's no-nonsense stance on Islamic extremists all over the world.

So the battle is between native Americans and non-native Americans shocked shocked

Today's US election is between:

Relaxed Immigration Policies vs Anti-Immigrant policies

Anti Islamic Extremism vs Religious Tolerance That breeds global terrorism!

Gay/LGBT Practice vs Gay & LGBT Intolerance

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by chloedogie(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2020
OyinO:

Can we validly conclude that American judicial system is riddled with corruption? And that corruption is the daughter of politics?

Democracy generally is riddled with corruption my bro. And I tell people people democracy is very expensive. It is a cash out system for the players.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Olatunji1929:
if Donald fraud win this election I will deactivate my account

I'm watching and waiting for deactivation of your account
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Donald racist Trump is surely loosing this election... U heard it from here first
I have a GIFT for you.
Preparations to deliver it will commence immediately the result is announced.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by OneKinGuy(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Who told you that?

Favour who? Lol grin
He put his country first. If Trump wins second term, China as a economic power is done. All manufacturing will be coming back to the US.

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Bash92:
I hope Biden wins.

But i have a question, please i beg you in the name of whatever you worship don't turn it to a tribal question. I just want answer to my question.

Why do our Eastern brothers and sisters wants trump to be reelected?
Biafra and Israel.

Religion is a factor they hate Obama thinking he made Jonathan lose
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2020
jeyselassie:
is this result from inec
off your mic nigga
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by InaNla(f): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Olatunji1929:
if Donald fraud win this election I will deactivate my account

Wow!
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by lightwind(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Trump WINS
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2020
OneKinGuy:

He put his country first. If Trump wins second term, China as a economic power is done. All manufacturing will be coming back to the US.
Thank God he will.lose
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Ratedgang: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

I know you love the idiot undecided but he will lose.
u no go understand. Pick his few books and read.... Someone that made money through a dead stallion.... una just hate am for no reason.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by IkwereIgbo: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

You're simply confused like buhari cheesy

The dead Buhari or the one from sudan elaborate.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by OneKinGuy(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Thank God he will.lose
I hope Trump wins tongue
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by NNEWIsuper: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2020
jikins:

Oga never fault anyone for how they react when attack. He clearly put in so much work into what he wrote. And for someone to come in with their bag of ignorance and call it absolutely rubbish is enough to bring said reaction. And stop using the word mature as if you have the absolute right to determine what is mature or not.

Simple understanding of human behaviour will make you know we all react to things DIFFERENTLY. Just because you probably won't react that way doesn't make you superior or more mature or right even. It just means you have a more reserve personality trait than he does.

Besides he did the person he replied a lot of good. Because next time he will not just open his mouth waaaa! And spit out nonsense but will think and do small research before talking. If he didn't react he would be enabling such behaviour and the guy would go on and keep doing it.

You see what I am saying stop looking at things only from one perspective. Learn to expansive and consider all schools of thought.

Surprising though you haven't admonished the other guy who cause said reaction. Very interesting one sided approach you got going there.
Is alright bro.. Peace
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by prince2pac(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2020
osuulola:
This is seemingly the most important election in the last half century. It has divided a nation who name starts with 'United'.

Also it's a very stupid election ideologically. It's all about covid. No talk of foreign policy. No economy. No reasonable conversations to learn from in the debates. Their advanced age did not translate into old age wisdom. Their bants are so childish.

It's an election that no matter the result, there will be wild spread protests. It is the state of America.
Joe has been the one focusing only on the covid issue, I don't know whether the man got other plans for America apart from covid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by wildikeman(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2020
I want Trump to win o. No Muslims in America

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by IkwereIgbo: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Ratedgang:
u no go understand. Pick his few books and read.... Someone that made money through a dead stallion.... una just hate am for no reason.

I will invite you for tea party when he lost if you are not far from Rivers.
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by NNEWIsuper: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2020
chloedogie:

making explicit and offensive reference to sex or bodily functions; coarse and rude

Above is the meaning of Vulgar. Tell me one word from my sentence that is synonymous to the meaning of Vulgar. And mind you he said I wrote rubbish.
Is alright man.. No offence
Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by God2man2again(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2020
What happened last time will be repeated. Hilary was predicted to win but suddenly, strangely, mysteriously and unexpectedly, Trump won.

Trump is a strange man.

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Twizzy30(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2020
tayolove12:
I wish this man called Trump don't win
can you give your reasons why you don’t want him to win ?

2 Likes

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by NNEWIsuper: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2020
IkwereIgbo:

The dead Buhari or the one from sudan elaborate.
Anyone you choose

1 Like

Re: US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) by Yujiz(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Its election day y argue anylonger....
Where d live update?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.