Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,091 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo (16907 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Six Over Drug Cookies, Intercepts UK, Saudi-bound Cocaine / Police Parade 201 Suspected Looters In Abuja / If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by Donspicey: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2020
JoeEeL:

Don't mind that foool. He's a paid agent.

Dem plenty like sand bro.......
Anytin wey happend down south na dem dey first point accussing finger.....
wahala for who neva sabi dem....

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by marsman: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2020
mainman7:

[s]SHARAAAAPPP!!! Thunder kill you there! Senseless myopic psychedelic jumbo tissues! Full plan is on the way to soon kill all of you betrayers and cowards among Yorubas first, before uniting to destroy those Invaders that want to permanently enslave Yoruba Land. [/s]
Oga you must be related to bovi the commedian.
Lunatic
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by JoeEeL(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2020
Donspicey:

Dem plenty like sand bro.......

Anytin wey happend down south na dem dey first point accussing finger.....

wahala for who neva sabi dem....

He's a real idiott believe me. We'v clashed before. He was surprised a Yoruba was supporting Biafra. And I asked what was surprising? I'm Yoruba and support Biafra and Oodua; dude started throwing epileptic tantrums on NL.

Idiott now typed some Yoruba thinking he'd fool me, I been just dey look am. Now he's trying to incite the Yorubas against the Igbos again. It's like Northerners, the semi-illiterate ones full here so. Some are paid (the ones that fight for FP all the time); while others just keep up with their disdain with the south. They see southerners as infidels anyways.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by luluman: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2020
slimfit1:
Please focus on your main priority please nobody send you to do police work thank you. Farmers are there complaining you here trying to please Buhari.
Better shut up and leave us alone. You looter.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by marsman: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2020
JoeEeL:

Idyott. I've caught you here now!

The other time you were acting like true Yoruba. Now you're mentioning Yoruba in 2nd person 'you, your'... etc.

U are extremely dumb and a moronn and people like you are an easy specimen to fish out.

In ur cursed life, refrain from soiling Yorubas or trying to put them at war with Igbos. You are not Yoruba and can never be one. Cow.

I don't have time to exchange words with a lifeless imposter like your self this morning. find a playmate among your useless Ipob terrorists brothers .
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by luluman: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2020
freshMallam1122:
see herdsmen police ooo.....dong turn to the fight him own people... policing in Nigeria is a big crime to humanity aswear
Looters are thieves not our people
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by luluman: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Guy Wetin you dey yarn
So because they're Yoruba they shouldn't be arrested?

Any elements terrorising Yoruba region irrespective of tribe should be made to dance to the music angry
The guy is Igbo forget about him. They don't think straight.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Point of correction 6 junior looters cos we have senior looters in governmen and abuja. undecided undecided
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by luluman: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2020
kayusely70:
Amotekun Is Supposed To Apprehend Herdsmen Harrassing Farmers In Their Farms.
When did you become our commander?
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by marsman: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2020
mainman7:

SHARAAAAPPP!!! Thunder kill you there! Senseless myopic psychedelic jumbo tissues! Where were these useless Amotekun when Yorubas were being slaughtered last week by Invaders?! Yoruba traitors have made Wise Yoruba Nation appear to be slave and ass-lickers. Full plan is on the way to soon kill all of you betrayers and cowards among Yorubas first, before uniting to destroy those Invaders that want to permanently enslave Yoruba Land.

Where are they slaughtering your Yoruba brothers please tell me? If it is the lekki toll gate incident you are talking about, you have got it all wrong then.
Amotekun Arrested thieves and hoodlums and you are here shouting like they arrested your whole family, infact you deserve to be in there custody or a psychiatric hospital, with the way you are ranting self.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by Donspicey: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2020
JoeEeL:

He's a real idiott believe me. We'v clashed before. He was surprised a Yoruba was supporting Biafra. And I asked what was surprising? I'm Yoruba and support Biafra and Oodua; dude started throwing epileptic tantrums on NL.

Idiott now typed some Yoruba thinking he'd fool me, I been just dey look am. Now he's trying to incite the Yorubas against the Igbos again. It's like Northerners, the semi-illiterate ones full here so. Some are paid (the ones that fight for FP all the time); while others just keep up with their disdain with the south. They see southerners as infidels anyways.

U got d point bro....hv spent many years in d north so i knw most of dia Agenda....

pple wey no even regard Muslims frm south as real muslims.......

They have always been the cause of violence in Nigeria.....

South and North marriage no work at all.....

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by slimfit1(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2020
luluman:
Better shut up and leave us alone. You looter.

Say something smart please
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by membranus: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2020
Is that what they were engaged for?

They were employed to tackle fulani kidnappers and killer herdsmen, and not to become Akeredolu's henchmen chasing innocent #ENDSARS governance cleansers and equity enablers.

That's what they are saying about state policemen becoming governors' arm twisting tools.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by freshMallam1122: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2020
luluman:
Looters are thieves not our people
so what happened to the corrupt polithiefcian
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by marsman: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Donspicey:

lolsss,,,be like say u neva code wetin dey sup....

most of dos mentioning ipob are not igbos..na paid northern buharists wey dey disguise to creat tribal wars btw igbos nd yoruba.....

Abeg u don ever hear or see say Igbos and Yorubas get Bloody clash

Check all threads relating to Yoruba, they will be the first to comments saying shits against someone who has nothing to do with them.

Some of them will even call them self Yoruba just to score some cheap points.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by freshMallam1122: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Idiotic northerner is it because boko haram and bandit are hausa fulani that is why the northern dominated military refuse to kill them. No wonder your hypocrite buhari keep negotiating with them.
how does yr quote concerned my write up..ingrate,,,su want to kill them...wat happened to the corrupt polithiefcian...ur brain has turn up side down
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by Donspicey: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2020
slimfit1:

I am a Yoruba man idiot from Ogun.

Lolssss,,,u dey mind the clown.....
Any one you burst go jst avoid you.....
Na so one call me ipob yesterday,i follow am up sotey he hide him face.....

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by Pecuman: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2020
gaetano:
Wow! All six are Igbos grin

Did you even read the thing?, Which one there be Igbo name?
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by UCMax1: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2020
gaetano:
Wow! All six are Igbos grin
So all those afonja (yoruba) names mentioned above are now igbos because they were criminals? thunder fire your generation,idiot!
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by slimfit1(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolssss,,,u dey mind the clown.....

Any one you burst go jst avoid you.....

Na so one call me ipob yesterday,i follow am up sotey he hide him face.....

Making a point they turn you to ipob.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by JoeEeL(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2020
marsman:

I don't have time to exchange words with a lifeless imposter like your self this morning. find a playmate among your useless Ipob terrorists brothers .

Aboki monla, you have been found out. cheesy
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by Donspicey: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2020
marsman:

Check all threads relating to Yoruba, they will be the first to comments saying shits against someone who has nothing to do with them.

Some of them will even call them self Yoruba just to score some cheap points.

Jst dey burst dem......

They detest southern Unity.....

Dem full nairaland and facebook heating up d polity

Bt ur matter sef no pure............................
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by marsman: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Donspicey:

Jst dey burst dem......

They detest southern Unity.....

Dem full nairaland and facebook heating up d polity

Bt ur matter sef no pure............................

Baba, i no fit they look them, if them start to they wash my region now. But i don dey try to dey ignore now sha.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by marsman: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2020
JoeEeL:

Aboki monla, you have been found out. cheesy
Ipob imposter disguising as Yoruba, mind your speech.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by Donspicey: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2020
marsman:

Baba, i no fit they look them, if them start to they wash my region now. But i don dey try to dey ignore now sha.

Which region precisely?
Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2020
slimfit1:

I am a Yoruba man idiot from Ogun.

Then you are an ignorant waste of space Yoruba man. Which kain yeye "Yoruba man" are you when you don't know the functions of Amotekun and even ignorantly suggest it just some local yokels chasing Fulani herdsmen up and down? It is IPOBians who love making that suggestion to hide their envy of Amotekun by poking fun at it.

Amotekun was created to check crime and all manner of insecurities across the SW region.

This same Amotekun all genuine Yorubas support because we fought to ensure the initiative was not killed by those always afraid and envious of the SW.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by marsman: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2020
Donspicey:

Which region precisely?
South west,most attack on this forum is made against the south west by Ipob miscreants and some misguided Igbo's

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2020
marsman:

South west,most attack on this forum is made against the south west by Ipob miscreants and some misguided Igbo's

Indeed. Worse still are the stupid Yorubas who do not understand that we should be up and doing to combat this so impressionable Yorubas are not goaded to destroy their own region and all progress it has made as we saw with the #EndSARS lootfest protests.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by JoeEeL(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Donspicey:

U got d point bro....hv spent many years in d north so i knw most of dia Agenda....

pple wey no even regard Muslims frm south as real muslims.......

They have always been the cause of violence in Nigeria.....

South and North marriage no work at all.....

Normally, I don't hav anything against Islam but men, these days... it's another story. I've grown older and believe me, Islam and some of its teachings contain some extremely backward concept and approach to life. Sharia'h, feudalism, terrorism, jihad... all these things are enshrined in its teachings.

I have lived in Ibadan, Lagos, Osun and Ondo; (never been to the North) and nowadays, I reflect on the Muslims around me (in the West). In my opinion, they are not like the ferocious and violent type found up north. But sometimes I ask myself, could that change? If I remember what that silly MURIC guy keeps spewing, I do get scared sometimes.

The southern muslims know they're deceiving themselves in the midst of northern muslims. It's just like the way a Deeper Lifer would view a BLW member. The prejudice is always there but what I fear is that when the time comes, the North will use overpopulation to form parallel societies in the south, overrun us and first absorb these soft SW muslims. Christians would either flee or fight a war to resist. If we don't fight or resist, the whole south will become overloaded and eventually, Christians will still become the minority (especially considering that most southernes keep traveling to seek green pasture). This is the exact template that occured in Lebanon where 120,000 died from the resulting war 50 years ago. Many have kept dying and about 1 million had to flee (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War) .

That exodus made Sunni muslims the majority in Lebanon and once that was achieved, Shariah and Ottoman law had to be accommodated alongside their civic law which is all what is playing out in Nigeria today.

Which is why I keep shouting night and day, Southerners we have to unite but they still sleeping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo by slimfit1(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Grayoso:

Then you are an ignorant waste of space Yoruba man. Which kain yeye "Yoruba man" are you when you don't know the functions of Amotekun and thinknot js just some local yokels chasing Fulani herdsmen up and down? It is IPOBians who love making that suggestion to hide their envy by of Amotekun by poking fun at it.

Amotekun was created to check crime and all manner of insecurities across the SW region.

This same Amotekun all genuine Yorubas support because we fought to ensure the initiative was not killed by those always afraid and envious of the SW.

Express yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Take Over Several Communities In Niger State, Set Up Toll Gate / "Yahaya Bello Is Little Hitler" - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.