Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: (107886 Views)

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by PervertProphet: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
humilitypays:
Trump if you lose today its because you turned your back on the people that prayed and secretly campaigned for you from a far away land thinking you would help make their lives better through people-friendly policies....but you didn't care or value their support just because of the color of their skin, you rather dished out policies to make life more difficult for them.

Trump you are a God sent man for a purpose but your personal hatred for blacks will be one of the reasons for your downfall if you lose.

Christianity started in Europe, but take it from me, Nigeria have one of the most dedicated born again Christians in the world today.....ignoring or neglecting their prayers is like digging your own grave just as Buhari did down here.

In the Bible there were kings God ordained to bring succour to the people but out of their own human will and wickedness they turned against God's will and became anti-people by making anti-people policies and what happened to them God turned His back against them.....Trump pray this is not your case.....I didn't get any message for you like before, but from my own human analysis of events of things, I am scared for your sake.....you are likely packing your bags out of Whitehouse tomorrow angry angry

Americans want to make America kind again!!

Enough of making America Great Again!!

America became the greatest country on earth because of their kindness to people of the world!

American Diversity Visa Lottery alone transformed so many lives all over the world, especially in Nigeria....many families would have been dejected and maybe wiped off in Nigeria by hunger but American Visa Lottery and other US friendly immigrant policies saved thousands of Nigerian families!!

Trump if you losing this election will bring back the glory and kindness of America, please let it happen!!

What is this Clown talking

What's all that balberdash you wrote up there?

If every African leaves the continent on a American Visa Lottery then who will develop the continent?

See as you dey do like say American Visa na visa to Heaven. Why are you blacks this dumb?

Instead of you thinking of how to make Africa the place where they will be begging to come to. You are here crying over another man refusing you into his country as if that's even true. The man only just like any sane person would do. He has a problem with illegal immigrants and not legal immigrants.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by emsco91(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
HIPOCRISY is when you want BIDEN to win US election but wouldnt vote ATIKU come 2023

3 Likes

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by Starzo: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
ha dey tell u! grin
to those people na Trump cause all their problems for life
lymelyte:
grin this thread is filled with those that have been denied American visa multiple times.. They all want Biden to win at all cost..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by int0x80(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
Starzo:
well time will surely tell
we are watching
Of course, time will tell but we are very optimistic! grin grin
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by PervertProphet: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
int0x80:
The reasons why some Nigerians love Trump is what I don't understand. He doesn't even know you exist cool cool
Does Biden know you exist?

2 Likes

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by cpu2006(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
US democracy is in Danger shocked
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by PervertProphet: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
int0x80:
At least he didn't call your nation a "shithole" country grin grin

But he called Blacks some jungle beings back in 1994.

3 Likes

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by Starzo: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
guy remember me when u cash out o
Available247:
Trump
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by Starzo: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
ur optimism pales when compared with the overall euphoria that y'all felt during 2016 until the tides changed
let's continue watching Sha
will definitely quote u when the did is done
int0x80:
Of course, time will tell but we are very optimistic! grin grin
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by PervertProphet: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
uBuNiT:
Report reaching me now says there is a serious fight in Florida now now due to ballot snatching. Political thugs on rampage. godfathers on run. Nepa wires set ablaze.

The Dems had this all planned out and that is why they prepared their various proxy groups like Antifa, BLM groups with all prequel violence and riots they engaged in.

1 Like

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by int0x80(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
PervertProphet:

But he called Blacks some jungle beings back in 1994.
Trump has said more than that about black people and people of color in general! He won't even rent out apartments to black people in 70s!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by int0x80(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Starzo:
ur optimism pales when compared with the overall euphoria that y'all felt during 2016 until the tides changed
let's continue watching Sha
will definitely quote u when the did is done
Bro, you keep dwelling in the past. He was a fresh candidate but now people have already seen his capabilities. Majority of Americans are not that stupid.
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
TecM0:
Congratulations Oga biden

More battle ground state to sway blue

Thanks madam FLOTUS for voting biden

Trump looking at the wife to be sure she voted for him and not Biden . . .Lol
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by PervertProphet: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
int0x80:
Things don't work that way in the Oval office. That's the most respected office in the world but Trump brought it to its knees!

He brought it to it's knees by funding black universities. He brought it to it's knees by putting a process that had more incarcerated blacks as a result of Biden's 1994 which put many blacks in prison come back home all because of Trump.

He had it on it's knees by putting up the Platinum plan which will see $500bn set aside to uplift black communities. Etc.

I see your definition of "brought it to it's knees".
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by Starzo: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Trump character was well published and known by all in America even before he declared his candidacy
one of the reasons y the "grab them by the p*zzy" tape didn't hamper him cuz everyone already knew his character so it didn't come as a surprise to his supporters and foes
Those that support Trump already knew his personality from day one and they will still stick with him come rain or sunshine
On the other hand, Biden isn't as popular with blacks or women as Hilary was.
And u have Kanye West to split the black votes this time
Guy! I don't see biden winning on any level
int0x80:
Bro, you keep dwelling in the past. He was a fresh candidate but now people have already seen his capabilities.

2 Likes

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by int0x80(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
PervertProphet:

He brought it to it's knees by funding black universities. He brought it to it's knees by putting a process that had more incarcerated blacks as a result of Biden's 1994 which put many blacks in prison come back home all because of Trump.

He had it on it's knees by putting up the Platinum plan which will see $500bn set aside to uplift black communities. Etc.

Lol, you bought into their rhetoric and conspiracy grin grin. How has he lifted black communities since four years now? Americans are not that gullible, we can see through his Plantinum plan bullshitz grin grin
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by PervertProphet: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
int0x80:
Trump has said more than that about black people and people of color in general! He won't even rent out apartments to black people in 70s!

This is stale and debunked. Even CNN doesn't put up that lie again.

I have been following years back before he had any aspiration to run for presidency. This is so not true.

1 Like

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by Starzo: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
People that hate Trump argue with sentiments and emotions and not with logical reasoning
PervertProphet:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by int0x80(m): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
PervertProphet:

This is stale and debunked. Even CNN doesn't put up that lie again.

I have been following years back before he had any aspiration to run for presidency. This is so not true.
That's the court case, one of them grin grin

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf

1 Like

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by PervertProphet: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
int0x80:
Lol, you bought into their rhetoric and conspiracy grin grin. How has he lifted black communities since four years now? Americans are not that gullible, we can see through his Plantinum plan bullshitz grin grin

I would rather say you have internalised CNN's propaganda of hate against Trump so much. Do the research for yourself.

Infact, watching CNN's analysis of this election is a big No-No for anyone in need of objective report.

You need desensitized of all that CNN brainwashing you heard about Trump.

1 Like

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by int0x80(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
PervertProphet:

I would rather say you have internalised CNN's propaganda of hate against Trump so much. Do the research for yourself.

Infact, watching CNN's analysis of this election is a big No-No for anyone in need of objective report.

You need desensitized of all that CNN brainwashing you heard about Trump.
Ok bro, let the best candidate win! grin grin
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by int0x80(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
Starzo:
Trump character was well published and known by all in America even before he declared his candidacy
one of the reasons y the "grab them by the p*zzy" tape didn't hamper him cuz everyone already knew his character so it didn't come as a surprise to his supporters and foes
Those that support Trump already knew his personality from day one and they will still stick with him come rain or sunshine
On the other hand, Biden isn't as popular with blacks or women as Hilary was.
And u have Kanye West to split the black votes this time
Guy! I don't see biden winning on any level
Ok bro, let the end justify the means! grin grin
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by blowjohn(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fred cuomo of CNN should just get ready to faint or hide his face in shame....

1 Like

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by toye440: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
proxillin:
Congrats president biden. 5 votes is all Biden need to beat that Trump. When is the swearing in ceremony?

That orange dumb man is a gonner...

Biden has won with 5 votes...

CNN felas, lets celebrate...wooow cha cha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
No b who call police dey always win the matter.
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by Kaiser20: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Too much CNN don dey deceive you
You naa NTA you dey watch
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
angry

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by blowjohn(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Watch biden campaigning for trump. This man eh grin grin grin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQxIswiffao

1 Like

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by DexterousOne(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
int0x80:
Trump has said worse than that but we won't get into all of that here today. The momentum is high, I can't wait to have normalcy restored to the white house. grin grin

What state did you vote in
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by roszilman: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
freshMallam1122:
ur brain go soon thumble to realize the real results by the time there is final outcome...u think US is Nigeria...abi it's citizens de reasons like all this abokinerians up North
make i no talk wetin de my mind
Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by Jdbrasco2: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
PervertProphet:

Don't mind him. He is a brainwashed lefty. He can't even articulate any point against Trump. Trump created a lot of jobs for African Americans among other things b4 the pandemic but now they are turning their back on him. Tell me how the Democrats will stop considering black as slaves. Biden has being in power for 47yrs but did nothing other than put blacks in prison. American blacks are irredeemable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by Jdbrasco2: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
There are so many accomplishments by Trump in 3.5yrs but Biden did nothing for 47yrs other than put blacks in prison and call them super predators he doesn't want near his kid.

People should educate themselves and not swallow everything from CNN.

1 Like

Re: US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: by ak22(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
paxi7:
i actually want Biden to win

Are you a gay or lesbian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) / Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Israel's Alexander River Turns Red With Blood ‘like Biblical Plague Of Egypt’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.