Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! (1467 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / UEFA Bans Arsene Wenger For 3 Matches & Fined Him €40,000 For Improper Conduct / Alex Ferguson And Arsene Wenger Interview (funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by Wahala90: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2011

Too many disappointments and dashing of hopes. Please Wenger go. It is not fair for you to keep breaking our hearts like this. Doing the same thing in the same way but expecting a different result is madness. You may not leave Emirates but resume as our Chief scout. Scouts do not need to win trophies; only coaches do.

You have very good players (who other clubs are willing to pay millions for) but you failed to win a single trophy with them. If it is about making money, we need not be football fans. We would have been into other businesses. What we need: TROPHIES. Nothing you can achieve now that will rescind the pain you have caused us. Just go, please Go.
Re: Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by ayusman16(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2011
sorry bro. wenger can't read dis cos he aint signed unto nairaland, 2 get his attention u might need 2 strap a bomb unto ur waist and blow urself 2 bits. Am sure dat will get his attention.
Re: Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by Wahala90: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2011
ayusman16:

sorry bro. wenger can't read dis cos he aint signed unto nairaland, 2 get his attention u might need 2 strap a bomb unto your waist and blow urself 2 bits. Am sure dat will get his attention.
Mumu Advocate. will you be paid? Foooolish Foool.
Re: Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by neosmyt(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2011
I wish he could hear you bro. But you can follow Arsenal updates on twitter and Retweet it to them as your message to wenger.

Honestly, am tired of him. Gunners all the way bro
Re: Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by ayusman16(m): 6:15am On Mar 22, 2011
Wahala90:

Mumu Advocate. will you be paid? Foooolish Foool.

Guess u know who is d mumu now?
Re: Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by 1025: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
@original poster,
do u mean there are still hearts to break among u arsenal fans? wonderful. i tot by now, all of una hearts for done break scatter finish. anyways, i will see how u will manage ur heart again when wenger sales fabregas, ashravin. rosiscky and clichy at the end of the season. the wenger of a man posted loss and needed something urgent to post profit. as soon as he sales these players, he will travel straight down to ivory coast to buy younger brothers of ebue at 10k pounds and u still sit here to talk abt heart break. there is a way out, chelsea is still buying so u can enjoy urself next season by joining the moving train.
i was like u till 2004 when i confirmed that wenger is far from normal. the man is just sick. i am waiting for jens lahman to start game so that i will laugh in igbo and yoruba language at the same time.
Re: Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by HNIC(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2011
1025:

i was like u till 2004 when i confirmed that wenger is far from normal.
The same 2004 when Wenger did the unthinkable.
Finishing a whole season unbeaten in the league(38 matches, no loss)
An achievement that may never be matched again
Dude, what do u smoke/drink before getting on Nairaland?
Re: Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by duduspace(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2011
HNIC:

Probably his urine as advocated by those Molue charlartans back in the day, but even that is over 90% alcohol and weed so he gets intoxicated all over again. undecided
Re: Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by 1025: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2011
The same 2004 when Wenger did the unthinkable.
Finishing a whole season unbeaten in the league(38 matches, no loss)
An achievement that may never be matched again

@HNIC,
you sound like u are informed. is good to see that you remembered that part of the story but as a partial judge that you are, u have refused to mention the number of players that left afterwards and the buys in the name of replacements. if u are not like wenger, u will also know that since the beating of arsenal by man u in the destruction of that record, arsenal has never been the same.
if you want to be an arsenal fan that you claim, trace back the poor form the club to 2004 andd come back for further information.
that lost to man u affected wenger and since then, neither wenger nor the team has recovered fully from that.
Re: Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by Wahala90: 10:56am On May 10, 2011

Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Go try somewhere else; we need trophies.
Re: Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by MeGaStReEt: 2:50pm On May 10, 2011
Arsene Wenger MUST STAY!!!!!
Re: Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by switch47(m): 11:31pm On May 10, 2011
@ OP Poster

Na you dey pay Wenger salary?? There are fans kinda real fans than your selves who ollow Arsenal as atradition and there are also inner circles of fans and also Stake holders who contribute in many ways to the clubs financially buying tickets through out the season and lots more , there also the board that makes decisions on vital issues. as for you dem no know you, which one is your own inside, you are just an imaginary fan like most Nigerians who wont follow clubs in their country, they dnt give a hoot if you exist.
Re: Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by Wahala90: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2011
E be like say dem know you. Thats why u dey reply. I talk to you?
Re: Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go. Time Up! by Wahala90: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2011
Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool
Arsene Wenger, Go. Please Go.

(1) (Reply)

Football Transfer Rumours: Gael Etock And Javier Pastore To Chelsea? / / Arturo Vidal Holiday In Miami (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.