Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3985 Views)

Eating dream / I Am Having Sex With My Cousin And I Want To Marry Him - Pretty Girl (photos) / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by BlackfireX: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Don't take my advise:

Your problems were already waiting for you before you were born, there is a greatness or talent in you ... Which must be killed or saved, see anyone who tries to help you will put himself/ herself in trouble.. Any pastor who prays for you is also in trouble, except you go to diabolical ones who will help to tight the evil rope,
I will advice you to go to MFM headquarters , and pray PRAYERS to your Maker the God that answer by fire...
Re: . by 1stbest(m): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
BlackfireX:
Don't take my advise:

Y...
God can never suffer who he created , and pls dont quote me again,
Re: . by alezuv: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Take your bible right now if you do not have meet your neighbour who has. Read psalm 91 and 23 very slowly every morning once you get up.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%2091&version=KJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%2023&version=KJV

1 Like

Re: . by 1stbest(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Rebuke, Reject and Refuse the Spirit of Suicide in the Name of JESUS..
It is a Spirit that wants to Destroy you..
Suicide is not an Escape route..
It's a Path to Regret, Wailing and Hell!
The Destination after Suicide if far Worse than whatever you are Facing..
No matter how bad it is , Get a Believer to Pray with you...

Truvel:
What Is Or Are D Reasons 4 D Suicidal Thoughts?
Mineisgrace:
you should speak to people. sucidal thoughts come when there is loneliness. life isn't easy people are just not telling to their own stories.
forget about sucide
Tony142:

the best suicide u can commit is the suicide of not given up #wink
Pancakeey:
You’re not alone. sad
I’ve thought of committing suicide many times

But when I think about my family, the people who I’d cause pain I stop.
When I think about the expensive things I’ve not worked for, when I think about the good life I’m yet to experience I stop.

The truth is we’re cowards. And running away from the problem doesn’t end the pain. It only passes the pain to someone else.

Suicide is never an option.
Find strength in your weakness. Give me one reason why you want to take your life and I’ll give you ten reasons not to.

I really wish I could talk to you and help but I’m also struggling myself. But remember you’re not alone.
A closed mouth is a closed destiny.

Ask for help and you’ll be surprised that there are many people willing to help.
Tony142:

the best suicide u can commit is the suicide of not given up #wink

Thanks,

can't go to check up anymore because no means of income, i try borrowing to buy a bike and i get scammed in the process,

please can anyone help me in any possible way ?

2 Likes

Re: . by 1stbest(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hello ,,
Re: . by femmyapson(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
1stbest:
i lost everything the little i have and it seems no hope, i stated some of it here

, is their any possible to get some help
it is... what kind of help do you want
Re: . by 1stbest(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
femmyapson:
it is... what kind of help do you want
any type of help , i needed something i will be doing to see food eat ,
if i can get a bike or something like that sir
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

Every difficult situation is a challenge. You either fight or give up. Fighting in the midst of uncertainties takes courage. Death is scary and that's a natural instinct, the very fact that one thinks of escaping life's challenges through suicide is cowardice. Bravery/courage can only be associated with death when it is sacrificial, not through suicide propelled by life's challenges.
Its easy to say this when you've never been in a kind of situation that makes death more attractive than living. It takes deep courage to willingly take your own life.
Re: . by Humanoid01(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Its easy to say this when you've never been in a kind of situation that makes death more attractive than living. It takes deep courage to willingly take your own life.
Lol you talk as if you know me. You have no idea what I've been through, or what I'm going through.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol you talk as if you know me. You have no idea what I've been through, or what I'm going through.
Truth is you cannot use your own experience to judge others. Not everyone is as emotionally strong. Besides situation differs, until you have worn the shoes, you cannot know where it pinches.
Re: . by Humanoid01(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Truth is you cannot use your own experience to judge others. Not everyone is as emotionally strong. Besides situation differs, until you have worn the shoes, you cannot know where it pinches.
I didn't use my experience to judge others, I only responded to your opinion about me not facing any difficult situation to the point of contemplating suicide. Besides, how do you know if I've gone through worse situations than those who have committed/contemplated suicide or not? Being emotionally strong is not an innate ability, it happens consciously either from personal experience or just learning from other people's stories.

I'm not the strongest emotionally, but I'm hanging in there because I know there's always a reason for every struggle. That gives me hope. If there wasn't and the ultimate goal of my struggles is for me to end my own life, then why didn't I just die by accident or something? It doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Humanoid01:

I didn't use my experience to judge others, I only responded to your opinion about me not facing any difficult situation to the point of contemplating suicide. Besides, how do you know if I've gone through worse situations than those who have committed/contemplated suicide or not? Being emotionally strong is not an innate ability, it happens consciously either from personal experience or just learning from other people's stories.

I'm not the strongest emotionally, but I'm hanging in there because I know there's always a reason for every struggle. That gives me hope. If there wasn't and the ultimate goal of my struggles is for me to end my own life, then why didn't I just die by accident or something? It doesn't make sense.
You're projecting your feelings on others.You believe there's a reason for every struggle so others must automatically believe so too.Why should we struggle in the first place?And aren't we all going to die?No matter how much hope you've got or the multitude of reasons for life struggles, the surest thing is death. In fact, committing suicide is dying on one's own terms.
Re: . by Humanoid01(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You're projecting your feelings on others.You believe there's a reason for every struggle so others must automatically believe so too.Why should we struggle in the first place?And aren't we all going to die?No matter how much hope you've got or the multitude of reasons for life struggles, the surest thing is death. In fact, committing suicide is dying on one's own terms.

For every struggle you have, there's always a first person to have experienced it. What if everyone commits suicide for each struggle they go through? That defeats the whole point of existence in the first place. You seem like someone who's on the brink of giving up and you're looking for a justification for that. It doesn't work that way ma'am. People wey dey survive difficult situations nor get two heads.

More important than coming out of difficult situations are the lessons you take with you. Instead of being an object of pity, you should rather opt for being an inspiration to others.

Unfortunately, we're in a messed up world that we can't fix. We can only do our best according to our abilities. We can't change what is, we can only determine how we respond and yes, everyone must believe there's a reason for every struggle.

I'll leave you with these words and a tip:
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react ~ Charles Swindoll.

You can read the book "As A Man Thinketh" by James Allen.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Humanoid01:

For every struggle you have, there's always a first person to have experienced it. What if everyone commits suicide for each struggle they go through? That defeats the whole point of existence in the first place. You seem like someone who's on the brink of giving up and you're looking for a justification for that. It doesn't work that way ma'am. People wey dey survive difficult situations nor get two heads.

More important than coming out of difficult situations are the lessons you take with you. Instead of being an object of pity, you should rather opt for being an inspiration to others.

Unfortunately, we're in a messed up world that we can't fix. We can only do our best according to our abilities. We can't change what is, we can only determine how we respond and yes, everyone must believe there's a reason for every struggle.

I'll leave you with these words and a tip:
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react ~ Charles Swindoll.

You can read the book "As A Man Thinketh" by James Allen.
What's the point of existence in the first place?I like to think that while difficult situations may be similar, they are unique to the person(s) experiencing them.
All your optimistic quotes are only applicable certain situations like in financial difficulties.Pray to never experience things that can break one's will to live.You're being narrow-minded here, let's consider rape and bullying, these are things that can destroy one from the inside. I am not sure I'm being coherent, this is a sensitive topic for me.
Re: . by Humanoid01(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
What's the point of existence in the first place?I like to think that while difficult situations may be similar, they are unique to the person(s) experiencing them.
All your optimistic quotes are only applicable certain situations like in financial difficulties.Pray to never experience things that can break one's will to live.You're being narrow-minded here, let's consider rape and bullying, these are things that can destroy one from the inside. I am not sure I'm being coherent, this is a sensitive topic for me.
I sincerely sympathize with you for whatever you have experienced that made this a sensitive topic for you. I pray you have the strength to fight the battles that it has stirred up.

I implore you not to treat those "optimistic quotes" faintly, it will achieve a lot. Believe me! It all starts in your mind. It's extremely sad to not have the will to live or even fight to, because your willpower is the core of your mind. I can't do anything for you to have that will but trust me, you need to. That's the first step of your journey to freedom.

I am struggling, you are struggling, we are all struggling. It doesn't matter the uniqueness of the struggle, please stay positive and you'll never regret not giving up.

Please I insist that you read the book I suggested, it's a powerful one.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Humanoid01:

I sincerely sympathize with you for whatever you have experienced that made this a sensitive topic for you. I pray you have the strength to fight the battles that it has stirred up.

I implore you not to treat those "optimistic quotes" faintly, it will achieve a lot. Believe me! It all starts in your mind. It's extremely sad to not have the will to live or even fight to, because your willpower is the core of your mind. I can't do anything for you to have that will but trust me, you need to. That's the first step of your journey to freedom.

I am struggling, you are struggling, we are all struggling. It doesn't matter the uniqueness of the struggle, please stay positive and you'll never regret not giving up.

Please I insist that you read the book I suggested, it's a powerful one.
Amen to your prayer, thank you.
How can I get the book?
Re: . by Humanoid01(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Amen to your prayer, thank you.
How can I get the book?
If you're a fan of ebooks, you can simply download the PDF online or you can just get it from playstore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by hardon1(m): 2:36am On Nov 06, 2020
1stbest:
I am having suicidal thoughts , sad

have been thinking ways to end this for ones.

Pls do oooo. The population if this country is too much. Pls go and die
Re: . by tsmith(f): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2020
1stbest:
I wish i can explain everything,

I have been suffering since i was little till now , people that supposed to help don't care , have been trying to make a living but no helping hand .

In the middle of this year i get an accident (one man that has no headlight jam me in the middle of night) so , they send me to UNTH Nnewi , because it effected my head and chest, after treatments i spend all my savings,

I have been staying in the house since then because they told me not to do anything hard , so i have to find a way to start seeing change , hunger want to kill me , so i started looking for a way to get a bike but i don't have money ,.

i beg many people non of them takes me serious till one man contacted me that he will borrow me the money ,but i before doing that i have to pay 10500 registration fee because it an organization , so i have to borrow the money from one old mama , promising that i will pay back as soon as possible,

I send the money to this man and he blocked me off , I still have some screenshots from our chats

Since then i don't know what to do again.

I can't go check up again since no money for it , and where i supposed to get some feeding money have also failed , .

I am weak

It's unfortunate that life has dealt you some curveballs and the environment and society isn't encouraging or conducive to easily eke a living. However it's also worth noting that in that same environment there may be others that have had it worse that you have and yet are faring better than you are. The difference would be the mindset.

Look inward and reconsider some of your mindset.

Things like people that are meant to help. No one owes you anything, atleast once you're past 18 years. That someone is related or known to you, and you believe they have the means to help doesn't mean they need to or have to.

Yes man isn't an island and would often require upliftment from others. But again to my point above, help even if it may come may not always be from the avenues we think.

Mental wellness is also from the mind. You may choose to look at the glass half empty or half full. The choice and outcomes is yours.

My assertion from your write up is yes your situation is sad, sad enough that the thought of death to you may be an easy way out, however with your cry for help you aren't on that edge yet. And I pray you never get to it. What you need is help to be meaningfully engaged , and perhaps paraphrasing your appeal that way would have far more reaching positive effects.

I.e.
1)I need a job.
2)This is my background. Thwse are the skills/passions etc I possess
3) these are the businesses/jobs etc I can do
4) These are my limitations(could be funds, training, relocation, ideas etc) preventing me from doing so.
4) these are ways you can help me overcome these hurdles and to achieve my goals/dreams etc

All. Of the above would show you've gone through some thought process and are intentional and proactive about changing your situation.

Do you want to give these a go? I and am sure many others would be able and happy to help if you have a good case.

And should you need help with the thought process, drop me your number via email, I believe you already have mine.

1 Like

Re: . by 1stbest(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
tsmith:

It's unfortunate that life has dealt you some curveballs and the enviro,,,,,,.

Thanks ,
i have reply your mail ,
Re: . by 1stbest(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2020
tsmith:

Will it be possible to request for some fund to be able to start a business , ?

even if it was in form of a loan , I will be paying back gradually
Re: . by cooltola(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Why are you suicidal?
Re: . by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Do you want 2million naira @poster
Re: . by 1stbest(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Do you want 2million naira @poster
if available,
i am not joking pls , is their any way you can help?
Re: . by DexterousOne(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
1stbest:
I am having suicidal thoughts , sad

have been thinking ways to end this for ones.

Please do not kill yourself....

Its important you stay alive
You mind sharing with the house what the problem is?
Re: . by 1stbest(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
cooltola:
Why are you suicidal?
i listed some it on my previous post,

i don't know where to start
Re: . by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
1stbest:
if available,
i am not joking pls , is their any way you can help?

Visit www. . com
Re: . by 1stbest(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Visit www. . com
I have done that , what is the next thing pls
Re: . by 1stbest(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

in the process of looking for a help someone scam me off 10500 i borrow from old woman in the name loan registration , is thier away to recover the money pls,
I still have some screenshots from the chat
Re: . by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
1stbest:
I have done that , what is the next thing pls

That's My Website Bro
Re: . by 1stbest(m): 12:49am On Nov 10, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

That's My Website Bro
may you go through what i am going thru , and no body will take you serious, may people joke with your condition when ever you are in need of serious help.

embarassed

1 Like

Re: . by CAPSL0CKED: 4:44am On Nov 10, 2020
Money is our problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Now Cheat And Brags About It / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.