Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin (5446 Views)

What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / Why Are Old Women Who Bleach their skin Always Very Wicked? / People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Collegelove: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2020
Justbehave:
Was it smelling nice?
Lol...opposite of that. She has infection.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Justbehave(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Collegelove:
Lol. I guessed right. Hope you used protection sha?
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by lightangel65i(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2020
Collegelove:

She nor dey baff, as as she fat like this, the smell down there is like undecided, on a second thought let me not imagine what can kill me before my time
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Collegelove: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Justbehave:
Lol. I guessed right. Hope you used protection sha?
I am not the one who slept with her. A guy here did. Zzor, when last did you treat candida?
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Justbehave(m): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Collegelove:
I am not the one who slept with her. A guy here did. Zzor, when last did you treat candida?
Chai.And he got infected? Zzor go and treat yourself. Na beg I dey beg you so.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2020
lightangel65i:

You nor wan do pic contest again, you dey fear.
Just post it na is its hard
Lets know if you are a fine girl(in your dreams) or a pig in human clothing having a vagina.
challenge that I threw at you and you stylishly dodged it and you are now shamelessly throwing it back
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by lightangel65i(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
challenge that I threw at you and you stylishly dodged it and you are now shamelessly throwing it back

I have been asking you since lets do the contest na or abi is your brain ugly too.

Post your pic and let me post my gf let's see which one is the normal girl and the one who is a pig with a vagina

You nor wan do am again you dey fear, if you know say you ugly then lock up na, e hard
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Collegelove: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Justbehave:
Chai.And he got infected? Zzor go and treat yourself. Na beg I dey beg you so.
Don't allow unclean girls to sleep with you. Otherwise, if you are not careful, you will get infection.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by lightangel65i(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2020
Collegelove:
Don't allow unclean to sleep with you. Otherwise, if you are not careful, you will get infection.

Am sure the guy who fvcked her was high on drugs cause no one would fvck this pig, except they take her as an Olosho for a dog
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2020
All these secondary school boy parading this platform,you've had your fill,run along
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by justiniyke29: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
yes online but no offline,is it not men again,what they condemn most is what they lust after
lol thats true to an extent, i can only speak for myself when i say i dont really care about your skin color ( as long as its not bleaching), just be slim with long hair and be jovial and i am in love already

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Collegelove: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2020
lightangel65i:

Am sure the guy who fvcked her was high on drugs cause no one would fvck this pig, except they take her as an Olosho for a dog
lol, some guys can fuc.k anything. But don't blame them, blame the girls who call in. cheesy
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Camelot65: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Same way they love slim ladies online and go for thick girls offline. Confused gender.
Yes because you've dealt with all men offline undecided

Everyone has his/her preferences, not everyone would go for a light skinned lady

it has Everything to do with low self-esteem
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lightangel65:

Then stop blaming men, god made everyone to prefer the beautiful and elegant things.
Women would always pick a richer, more handsome guy everyday, so whats wrong if men pick the finest too?, You ladies should stop being insecure and face the facts men accepted 200yrs ago. I you think you are ugly go and bleach, or stay like that
Lets try to be real and stop seeking sympathy like that fat black dirty girl called Zzor
Thank you for proving me right. You are a colorist, what has skin color got to do with beauty?How old are you?
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Camelot65:
Yes because you've dealt with all men offline undecided

Everyone has his/her preferences, not everyone would go for a light skinned lady

it has Everything to do with low self-esteem
OK.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nazgul: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
The issue of skin bleaching has become a usual practice among the female gender. Most ladies wants to look beautiful and fair thereby making them rub various skin tone creams.It is common knowledge that a good percentage of African Men(mostly Nigerian men) prefers a light skin woman over the dark skinned ones,this is the raw truth and i will not pay attention to the men that would come here to deny this fact.This has made most ladies perceive that skin bleaching enhances success because men tends to show more interest in light skin ladies,take for example the just concluded BBN where almost all the male housemates were all over Nengi, some ladies in the house became somehow jealous and it all boils down to her skin complexion,Wathoni is beautiful but didn't get much ,attention.Even though skin bleaching can be detrimental to one's health and well-being, most ladies have decided to damn the consequences because of the men, it is very normal for any lady to want to be attractive and as such some went overboard,though that can be perceived as low self-esteem.Most women bleach because they believe it attracts spouse, income and social status.Even the entertainment industry are not helping matters where music videos projects light skin women more than the black ones and most advertisement prefers to use a light skin woman than a black one. So I would advise men to stop rating a light skin woman over the dark skinned ones,you condemn bleaching but promote it with your actions.Black is beautiful
Inferiority complex is what makes women bleach their skin.

Once you have confidence and believe in yourself men would come to love the real you and not some makeshift version.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
I don't really care who likes what. I'll never change my complexion for any man alive. There's a man for every woman and I know my man will be crazy about my body.
What's there not to be crazy about?
Don't bother yourself sis, the right man will love your colour, whatever shade it is.
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Wittyglam(f): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Don't blame this on men. Lack of self love is the reason for all this stuffs. Sometimes it's as a result of insecurities. If you love yourself why will you want to damage your body to satisfy someone else?
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by WrittyWritter(f): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Men are always d reason 4 everything in all your post grin...Men are not d reason 4 bleaching a low self esteem is..Men dat bleach nko wat is their reasons

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Men are always d reason 4 everything in all your post grin...Men are not d reason 4 bleaching a low self esteem is..Men dat bleach nko wat is their reasons
Those one's are gigolos
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by WrittyWritter(f): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Those one's are gigolos

grin grin..Sorry wat grin..Babe guys bleach oo..in fact they plenty..dey do it to look more fresh and attractive 4 girls..So dat means Women are d reason y men bleach. since we are looking 4 who to blame smiley

D reason of bleaching is self esteem..simple
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
WrittyWritter:

grin grin..Sorry wat grin..Babe guys bleach oo..in fact they plenty..dey do it to look more fresh and attractive 4 girls..So dat means Women are d reason y men bleach. since we are looking 4 who to blame smiley

Only yeye men will bleach to attract women hian, all a man need to do to attract women is to work hard and make money, I don't like men who are too conscious of their looks,dragging the mirror with you and buying creams too mtcheww yeye
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by WrittyWritter(f): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Only yeye men will bleach to attract women hian, all a man need to do to attract women is to work hard and make money, I don't like men who are too conscious of their looks,dragging the mirror with you and buying creams too mtcheww yeye

Money doesn't work on all girls..Not every lady can marry an ugly pot belly man for money unlike some ladies dat can smiley
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Money doesn't work on all girls..Not every lady can marry an ugly pot belly man for money unlike some ladies dat can smiley
not all rich young men are pot bellied, we have very fitted young cute men that have things going for them.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by SpeciMental: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
there's no spacing between your paragraphs you grammar nazi. It's causing a headache reading your writeup.

Really babe? I would guess you use glasses. Correct me if wrong. But anyway, while conventionally, there is nothing wrong with my paragraphing format, I will for the likes of you who would complain, try to implement spacing between them.
Not a grammar nazi either but just look at OPs posts, it's like she tries really hard to make sure it's illegible.

@bolded, your standards are very high which is not bad. But hopefully when you find such a woman, will you'll be the type of man she wants? I wish you the best.

What women seek is just the same world over, it's all of the leadership intelligences combined, and if a man can lead himself and fellow men well, building his life around solid values and principles, leading any woman will be piece of cake. It of course adds sauce if such traits come in physical specs she prefers.

So yes, while aware I'm not perfect, I've never met a woman I wasn't able to lead well and develop her worth in leaps and bounds except those I cut off from my life and I'm certain that will be the case with that woman.

My standards are not that high either, just that sadly, the system made ladies of today so vain, they never bothered to develop themselves intellectually and I'm one guy who's allergic to beauties without brains and NFAs. It takes me the shortest amount of time to cut them off. I'd rather be celibate than suffer them.

#Unemotional, purely Mental from the unapologetic SpeciMen#
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by ovcwality(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2020
WrittyWritter:

What do you mean by looking more fresh? They do it because of low self esteem and stupidity. Okay why do people get angry at white people when the insult blacks/ugly or is it because they are different race?
In fact it looks like in the west Africa Nigerians bleach the most even though we are slightly lighter than them, in fact in the whole of Africa
Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Freelane33(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2020
Black is beautiful. Never got attracted to any light skinned girl but to the Damn brown skin girl grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin by Youngpo413: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Same way they love slim ladies online and go for thick girls offline. Confused gender.
slim ladies are reserved for marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture] / Fathersexdaughter / 19-yr-old Brazilian Cheating Girl Swallows Her Cellphone To Stop Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.