Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum (1506 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / House Of Reps Move To Ban Hiace Buses Over Bayelsa Auto Crash / Great/famous People From Your State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by ahidjo: 2:28am On Mar 14, 2011
[size=20pt]Moderators, It seems you are not doing your work properly. You allow all manner of people and posts in this forum. Please remove and ban any ethnic based threads. It does not do us any good at this point. Please!!!![/size]
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by AljUche: 2:29am On Mar 14, 2011
i tell you'; ecspecially

ramon2 and alex101

they started this rubbish again angry
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:59am On Mar 14, 2011
They would soon drive us all from here
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 14, 2011
So if I hadnt returned fire with fire, no one would have noticed the Igbo rats posting anti-yoruba threads all week? So this is the only solution for una?

Then I'll continue using, no apology. Until next time then.
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by adino(m): 3:48am On Mar 14, 2011
Just take a look at the trash going on. Nairaland is officially gone gaga. It now shows that the moderators are part and parcel of this rot and Seun is their chief commander. Seun is the major cause of this, it is either he is happy about this or he is simply and completely helpless because he do not need this forum agian. This is the last time i will complain here again, I leave Nairaland to the dogs. This forum is not even worth selling anymore.
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by Jarus(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2011
If only you guys know what we face, you will appreciate our efforts. We are using force(through banning) and persuasion(talking to tehir head), yet they remain adamant, what else do you want one to do? We come here, ban, sends threads to recycle bin, warn, modify topics etc, yet before one comes back in few hours time, they have started new threads.

These guys may think they are just catching fun, but little do they know the more they engage in these debasing acts, the lowly they sink in the estimation of not only forumers but also watchers. It's a pity, a great one.
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by mukina2: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2011
half of the threads have been deleted and more are being deleted.

if the mods missed out any please post the link in here, it will be deleted.
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by ekubear1: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2011
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by Udevex: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
This thread actually highlights the farce in this section. I'm sure there were at least a hundred ethnically bigotted posts in this section, and its something that is common place. The posters are not banned, yet I get banned (Beaf) for 5 days for absolutely no reason (or at least for one in the mods dreams).

Its called abuse of power and lack of direction.

The ban ran out some days ago, but I am comfortable as I am.
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by mukina2: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2011
U de vex?:

This thread actually highlights the farce in this section. I'm sure there were at least a hundred ethnically bigotted posts in this section, and its something that is common place. The posters are not banned, yet I get banned (Beaf) for 5 days for absolutely no reason (or at least for one in the mods dreams).

Its called abuse of power and lack of direction.

The ban ran out some days ago, but I am comfortable as I am.
are you sure you got banned for no reason?
You forgot the warnings you received?
you forgot the cautionary bans you received?
some of you eh undecided
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by Udevex: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
mukina2:

are you sure you got banned for no reason?
You forgot the warnings you received?
you forgot the cautionary bans you received?
some of you eh undecided

Can you point out the reason? This is public now. Can you show me who I abused, aside from Alh Uche's begging you to ban me?

This is public now, point out the thread and post where I abused anybody. Rather, I used the report to a moderator button untill it almost melted, because as soon as I re-registered, the same old crew immediately began foul-mouthing my opposing views. Nothing came of it.

In the meantime, as soon as I was banned, several people posted about it. They seemed to have mysteriously learnt of the event even though they aren't mods.

Like I asked, please show me where I abused anybody. Convince me why I should not believe you abused your power.
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by assme: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2011
So if I hadnt returned fire with fire, no one would have noticed the Igbo rats posting anti-yoruba threads all week? So this is the only solution for una?

Then I'll continue using, no apology. Until next time then.

people are here expressing their concerns about ethnic biased threads and here is someone in her right frame of mind addressing igbo's as 'rats' and the mods in the light of the present concern left her unbanned and the post unmodified? Ileke or whatever is ur name, u started an ethnic biased thread making jest of Igbo's and drug trafficking in 1 of your post and here you are calling them rats. I think the mods are really not doing their work if they don't get you warned or banned.
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by mukina2: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
eku_bear:

Most of the offending threads here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=645641;sa=showPosts
thanks.
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2011
U de vex?:

Can you point out the reason? This is public now. Can you show me who I abused, aside from Alh Uche's begging you to ban me?

This is public now, point out the thread and post where I abused anybody. Rather, I used the report to a moderator button untill it almost melted, because as soon as I re-registered, the same old crew immediately began foul-mouthing my opposing views. Nothing came of it.

In the meantime, as soon as I was banned, several people posted about it. They seemed to have mysteriously learnt of the event even though they aren't mods.

Like I asked, please show me where I abused anybody. Convince me why I should not believe you abused your power.

good riddance to bad rubbish

Beaf:

Hmm! Mr forum headmaster sir! . . .Otherwise known as FOOL. grin

Beaf:

Stvpid as ever.

NLs most dubious liar ever

better run off and start deleting your insulting posts so you can come back and tell more lies
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by jason123: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
U de vex?:

That is a lie! You insult everyone who does not support GEJ including me. Have you forgotten how you were insulting me and call me harem? you keep lying for no good reason. yet insult everyone like GEJ's hired political thug. any honest person on this forum will tell you the same thing.
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by Udevex: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
lol!
Are any of you Mukina? Stop acting desperate and feverish.
As you can see, she has been unable to provide her reason, because there is none. cool
In any event, you're both foul-mouthed people, all anyone needs do is compare our profiles.
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by Justcash(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2011
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by mukina2: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
U de vex?:

lol!
Are any of you Mukina? Stop acting desperate and feverish.
As you can see, she has been unable to provide her reason, because there is none. cool
In any event, you're both foul-mouthed people, all anyone needs do is compare our profiles.
more like a waste of time trying to tell you what you already know wink

Justcash:

@Mukina2 and Jarus; Here are more posts that you should delete.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-622914.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-622693.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-622985.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-612395.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-621865.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-622408.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-622432.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-621901.0.html
thanks
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by Blazay(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ah-ha!
De ja vu? shocked

The opportunity I have been waiting for has presented itself.

What am I reading from "Ja'rule" here? shocked

Mu he he he he he

Jarus:

If only you guys know what we face, wink wink wink wink wink you will [size=20pt]appreciate our shocked[/size] efforts. We are using force(through banning) and persuasion(talking to tehir head), yet they remain adamant, what else do you want one to do? We come here, ban, sends threads to recycle bin, warn, modify topics etc, yet before one comes back in few hours time, they have started new threads.

These guys may think they are just catching fun, but little do they know the more they engage in these debasing acts, the lowly they sink in the estimation of not only forumers but also watchers. It's a pity, a great one. wink wink wink wink wink wink

The last time I read such lines was on Ike/Ije Enu Vee Essss. Come to find out some female moderators(single, MARRIED. . . . kiss . . .divorced and WIDOWED. . .ESPECIALLY THE DESPERADO, OKOROSMATIC, IGBOTIC, SINGLE ONES FROM A-BIA-BIA STATE) were sleeping with the Yoruba male moderators/owners of the website in a do or die chopping contest to get to become moderators and forum leaders AT ALL COSTS. . . even using the ANUS cheesy, so they could be in favorable positions to victimize other forumites unjustly who did not want to join the 'ashewo-in-high-places of a clique'! cheesy. . . TILL THE WHOLE WEBSITE BECAME A DESERT OF CHOP-ME-I-CHOP-YOU-MODERATOR/CHARTERED MEMBER/ADMIN CLUB OCCULT!!!. . . .LWKMD!!! Of course the administrators became powerless when the female cyber moderating harlots and forum leaders started threatening to blackmail all their secret runs if they did not get their ways. . . . sooooooooo they felt so helpless in doing their charitable jobs in enforcing the rules THEY set in place to govern the damn message board! Sometimes you cannot tell NVS from NL. . . .

Mu he he he he he he grin

The admin even enlisted the help of an 'ombudsman' who OPENLY told us how difficult this 'moderating' job of a government work was o. . . (A SO-CALLED, MARRIED MAN with a wife and child at home that could not perform a simple moderating duty on or offline as an ANONYMOUS, insignificant creature in the greater hierarchy of living or dead personalities). . .BUT ended up being part of the 'chopping' festival. In fact, he became the chief chopper abi na chopper-in-chief and started sleeping with one of the UGLY, single, desperate, i-want-to-marry, old cargo, female cyber harlot of forumites too!!!!  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Boy. . . you should have seen copies of their chat messages. Some moderators were even disclosing the monikers/ISP addresses of posters who used the anonymous handle function over there. Huh! Only God knows what else(maybe credit card info who knows? undecided With all those donations upon donations going on all year round there, to get boyfriends and girlfriends/spouses or pay for cyber prosti-tutes offline via the h-internet. Some alatas/mgbekes over there have made it a competition of 'who chop pass'!With no husbands/wives or children at home. There is even a group for 'old' ashewo singles, widows and divorcees called "Oya Babes"! cheesy

What a life!

Oturugbeke oooooooh!!!

What in the world could you be facing? wink
Hope it is not the same POOHSIE-BOTTOM-PAWA-POLITICS choking y'all oooooooooooooh!  cheesy
Who is that 'tick' that is biting ya balls hehn? cheesy
I am here to help sir? wink
Lemme freeeee y'all. wink

"E" don't mean it.  How 'lowly' can one sink ehn ?shocked
What ever happened to that your ever powerful juju aka "The Prayer of Jarus, abi na Jabez aka . . . and God help you", for your newly-returning/reincarnating,"anonymous" stalkable posters for your private amusement huh? With that your cerebral flatliner of a handle called notetse, whose nose is always buried deep inside one stinky butt of irrelevance or another eating shait 27/7? wink

When I complained openly that that your "Ileke Idi" of a thing that defies ANY adjectival classification in this world or the afterlife, claiming to be Seun's wife and God knows who else's around here(like anyone cares huh? undecided) and that satanic, spiritual curse even worse that the biblical 'issue of blood/legionaire's disease' combined, called "Fstranger A to Z abi na 1-1,000,000" were stalking me, you and that one called Mukina2 deleted the posts even after I complained. You think it is everyone you guys can blackmail with who and what you think you ARE or know about people in your lives on or off the cyber? Mu he he he he he. . . . .I dey laff ooooooooooooooh!!!!

You think everyone is your Plantinmunk? undecided

Thank God some of us are not anonymous after all. kiss

Lemme refresh ya memory ehn? Jesssssssss in case "we" have forgotten so soon. Let us just say I never forget a 'friend' or 'foe'(have no fear, for these terms mean the same thing in my dicto always, especially when dealing with Nigerians).

I guess it is my time to say:

. . . .AND MAY GOD HELP YOU!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-490918.320.html

Jarus (m)
Lagos

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here
« #349 on: November 16, 2010, 09:08 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and God help you   undecided   

Sounded like a threat to me, which I do not take lightly under ANY circumstance.
No, you don't need to pray for us, but just do your job(paid or not). kiss
Some of us are NOT anonynous and have absolutely nothing to hide and FEAR no one.
The worst that can happen is a ban.
People who feel like coming back will find ways to do so when they find NL interesting again. cool
No stress! kiss

I have learned not to take female moderators on any Nigerian forum serious especially, for THE very obvious reasons WE all know about. wink So, as a "guy"(?), I have this to communicate to you:

Perhaps, if you took your job seriously as a moderator when people communicate concerns genuinely, you would not be in the postition you are in ALWAYS. No body cares who 'we' choose to get in bed with on or off the cyber airways. . .for 'we' ALL have our runs right? wink

Just don't be a 'typical, unexposed, mentally-despondent Nigerian'. . .while you are at it. DO YOUR JOB. . .since no one forced you to take it upon yourself! kiss

Mu he he he he

Chai!!!

Disu Nairaland issssu sweeeeeter da nu AY-VAH! cheesy
(using ma sAYxxy, stroooong Igbotic accent to appeal to your royal manliness "Chenney"wink!

No offense o! kiss

Oooooooh, BTW,
'Appppy married lifey oooooh! wink

I weep for your soul!
. . . .BTW, . . . .and God help you again. . . .!!!! kiss

Nna meeeehn, (MY God knows I absolutely kinnot staaaaaaand this dude. For he reminds me of that extremely, nauseating, lilly-livered, Yoruba coward of a spineless jelly-fish called Big-Koward of NVS) and I can't hide it. May MY God continue to have mercy on my soul for AY-VAH an du AY-VAH!!! Amen! I have to restrain myself enormously from this point on. With the utmost regret too. cry
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by Udevex: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2011
mukina2:

more like a waste of time trying to tell you what you already know wink
thanks

No, I don't know, because there is none and you know that as well. I can't even remember when I last abused anybody, and wonder why you did absolutely nothing when I reported abuse several times after registering.

You abused your power and simply had a dream to ban me, otherwise how difficult is it to post the proof here in public where we can all see it? lol
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by adino(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
yes, You guys just hit the nail on the head. We now have the solution to Nairaland problem.
@ All Sensible Posters
Let us post the link of all foolish thread to the moderators and also the quotes of all those useless replies to sensible threads so the MOD's can do justice with them all.
No matter what, Nairaland still remains my 1st choice for breaking news, there is no day I do not come in here. Let us help Seun and ourselves (only the sensible ones oooo) to clean this forum up.

MOD's, Let's Roll. Remove these Threads ASAP
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-612395.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-621865.0.html
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by ahidjo: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2011
mukina2:

half of the threads have been deleted and more are being deleted.

if the mods missed out any please post the link in here, it will be deleted.

[size=14pt]Thanks for deleting them. Please be sure to do this regularly. Thanks[/size]
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by saintneo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2011
go job OP. I found it difficult to locate any news on nairaland except the garbage from Ramon and Ileke-Idi. Rubbish form years past fake and real for reliable sources and unreliable sources.

Guys, the politics section is an avenue for some of us that are not at home to be updated on trends that are happening in nigeria, take your fights to the tribalism section.
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by armyofone(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
so our own Ebony is now spewing rubbish shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by Blazay(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
The locusts are coming!
Thank God for smoke!
Mu he he he he

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by mamagee3(f): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2011
Almost all of the posters on this forum deserve to get banned. ,

Especially the e-fighters and the spammers, I can't stand the constant fights. . .it gets on my nerves.
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by AljUche: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2011
mama-gee:

Almost all of the posters on this forum deserve to get banned. ,

Especially the e-fighters and the spammers, I can't stand the constant fights. . .it gets on my nerves.

mama kiss kiss kiss kiss wink how you dey na wink
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by mamagee3(f): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
Alj Uche:

mama kiss kiss kiss kiss wink how you dey na wink
I'm doing okay. . . cheesy

Are you one of the supposed spammers and abusers? grin grin grin
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by Genius100: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
Jarus:

If only you guys know what we face, you will appreciate our efforts. We are using force(through banning) and persuasion(talking to tehir head), yet they remain adamant, what else do you want one to do? We come here, ban, sends threads to recycle bin, warn, modify topics etc, yet before one comes back in few hours time, they have started new threads.

These guys may think they are just catching fun, but little do they know the more they engage in these debasing acts, the lowly they sink in the estimation of not only forumers but also watchers. It's a pity, a great one.

But why are you simply banning their user name? If you ban their IP address, then they won't be able to post from that IP address again. Second, perhaps you need to add more moderators if you are getting overwhelmed with the volume. It's really sad that this place is turning into an eyesore,
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by blacksta(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mukina abeg IJN

Do not release that BEAF ID until after April Election for Nja. I am sure many here are tired of the GEJ propaganda.
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by AljUche: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2011
mama-gee:

I'm doing okay. . . cheesy

Are you one of the supposed spammers and abusers? grin grin grin

me abuser shocked shocked shocked

i am a good person smiley oooo
Re: Moderators Do Your Work-time To Ban Some People From This Forum by AljUche: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2011
blacksta:

Mukina abeg IJN

Do not release that BEAF ID until after April Election for Nja. I am sure many here are tired of the GEJ propaganda.

gbammm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Coverage Of Nigeria;s Election On Saharareporters.com / Sahara Reporters? Biased Reporting? / Pdp Cheiftain Shot Dead In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.