Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility (5700 Views)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by SirJohn(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
Joagbaje:

You don't need to start insulting. You know I'm not lying. You dont have right to csll me liar until you do proper investigation.

So what investigation did you do before you said I lied? ? ? ? ?
What more do I need to do after speaking with the lady herself who denied being completely blind? they probably didn't want to hurt you so they told you a different tale.

Joagbaje:

I told you lied to me about what she said. You called her again, and later told me that she is saying something else.  You also spoke with her brother and he confirmed her miraculous healing that day . His number is here for anyone to call 08039377331 CHIMA by name.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by Joagbaje(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
The Kenyan 28 was healed at the healing school. I called her myself,to rebuke her to cooprate with those who are asking her questions. God doesn't need liars and actors to testify for him. It's a sin. But she confirmed to me she's really in Kenya and she's not a CEC member. I knew from her accent she's not Nigerian.

I thought you saud you would visit her wedding in Kenya . I was waiting for you to confirm your findings.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by SirJohn(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2011
Joagbaje:

The Kenyan 28 was healed at the healing school. I called her myself,to rebuke her to cooprate with those who are asking her questions. God doesn't need liars and actors to testify for him. It's a sin. But she confirmed to me she's really in Kenya and she's not a CEC member. I knew from her accent she's not Nigerian.

I thought you saud you would visit her wedding in Kenya . I was waiting for you to confirm your findings.

I would have loved to but I went to UAE for my vacation instead for obvious reasons. Kenyan 28 only ended up making herself a liar more than a miracle recipient. in fact I loved her case because she ended up verifying most of what I said i witnessed in the healing school; when I asked her to fault my story, like you she went mute and never came to NL again
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by nuclearboy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2011
@Joagbaje:

I have said before here that me PERSONALLY believe there must have been miracles DUE TO GOD'S GRACE at CE just as in every other Church.

But you people have turned it into a fiasco, a business and an eyesore. And it is your own words that I quoted above to show you were double tongued in this relating of the story. Your "friends" have deliberately avoided answering what your what imply but have rather turned this into a "us" versus "them" affair. Anybody who supports lies and asks you not to confirm truth is a liar and is NOT your friend. Watch you friends because you have no need of enemies with the type of friends you have. We will all be here and see what will come out of all of this.

History (even on NL) always has let us know that LIES WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU OUT.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by Joagbaje(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2011
I don't know what you mean by double tongue.

You saw my facebook pictures, there's an album there, that contains miracles. One of them was a woman blind in one eye. I laid hands , she fell , she got up, her two eyes open. Shes jumping all over. Why would I lie for a God. Without the supernatural Christianity is like any dead religion.

You can work miracles too if you believe. But you can never work miracles if you criticise it.

Luke 16:17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by nuclearboy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2011
^^^ I told you before that you don't know the people you argue against and where we all are coming from. Do not fool yourself - miracles happen but they come at God's time, in God's way. Many of us too have seen demons flee, seen healing and restoration and had miraculous encounters. But they do not come at our behest and they are the smallest part of Christianity. Do you know why?

The new birth is enough miracle and is the only true miracle because it is the only one that will last. Restored eyesight or limbs are transient because you can lose them again and will in fact lose them when you die. Only the new birth follows you into eternity. Who gets new birth has ALL that is compulsory. If they have further need of a miracle and God wills it, they will get it without stage-managing. Which is mainly what we say about the "prosperity gospel":people are fighting for the temporal rather than the permanent.

If what you have taken away from all our writings here is that we believe miracles do not happen, then your English is worse than terrible. What we believe is that most "miracles" are staged because the proponents want to "help" the faith of others and make themselves look good. This has NO place in true Christianity - would Jesus lie to further His cause?

That is not the Spirit of Christ.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by petres007(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^^ I told you before that you don't know the people you argue against and where we all are coming from. Do not fool yourself - miracles happen but they come at God's time, in God's way. Many of us too have seen demons flee, seen healing and restoration and had miraculous encounters. But they do not come at our behest and they are the smallest part of Christianity. Do you know why?

The new birth is enough miracle and is the only true miracle because it is the only one that will last. Restored eyesight or limbs are transient because you can lose them again and will in fact lose them when you die. Only the new birth follows you into eternity. Who gets new birth has ALL that is compulsory. If they have further need of a miracle and God wills it, they will get it without stage-managing. Which is mainly what we say about the "prosperity gospel":people are fighting for the temporal rather than the permanent.

If what you have taken away from all our writings here is that we believe miracles do not happen, then your English is worse than terrible. What we believe is that most "miracles" are staged because the proponents want to "help" the faith of others and make themselves look good. This has NO place in true Christianity - would Jesus lie to further His cause?

That is not the Spirit of Christ.

One wonders why this is so difficult to understand
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by nuclearboy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2011
@Joagbaje:

Furthermore,

You may wish to stand against what I wrote above. If so, please show me ONE example of healing school or "planned" miracle session in the life of Jesus or His Apostles.

They went about living normally and when the Spirit decided, miracles happened. It is only because the ways of Christ are no longer enough for us today that we enter a snare. You plan a "healing school", or a "miracle session" IN THE FLESH and then MUST deliver. That is what causes the problem whereby deceit comes in.
Because if nothing happens, people will wonder. So SOMETHING MUST HAPPEN BY HOOK OR CROOK.

You KNOW SirJohn did not lie about his personal experience in the healing school. You KNOW! It pushed him out of your church and made him wonder at God - is he the only one? God does NOT have to answer you so you are forced to make do with "extras" or else, name don spoil. Go and preach, finish and God will DO what will make your outing successful. But that is not enough for "prosperity pimps", is it?

Maybe if your pastor DID NOT promise what is not his to give, maybe you people would see more of what you wish to see. As it is, someone suffering from delusions finds it easy to feel good with you. Imagine - a woman fights with a friend who promises to deal with her. Later, she cooks and rubs pepper or something irritating in her eye. The eye itches for 2/3 days and she (superstitious piece of insolent garbage) runs to the nearest church and says "Yeee, my friend has made me blind". So the "holy" pastor asks "CAN YOU SEE?" and of course, she says "not well". Pastor goes ---> "mabarashakatobangoshe. mastakidneybalomza. BELIEVE and trust God has done it. Okay, can you see now?" and of course, she says "YES" and goes home. Pastor has healed her and of course, the irritation is passing so it looks okay and you now say this WAS a miracle. What was this? - spiritual fornication at its best!

The coming together of a rude, attritive superstitious female heathen who attends church as a feel good "duty" and always wanted to climb the stage and a Pastor trying to make a name forgetting God OWNS the name, not his actions. Maybe if you people made these "foolish" women true Christians who behaved well at home, they would not decide such a normal irritation is blindness. We see them here - combative, fighting, making noise, rude, uncouth, lacking manners and home training. Bad seeds that turned into genetic garbage. Which is why we keep taking of fruit.

But it is God's Name that suffers. Imagine that Sagamite only today wondered at the life of one of your greatest "friends" - what the world is seeing in the followers shows who the leader is.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by petres007(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2011
nuclearboy:

You KNOW SirJohn did not lie about his personal experience in the healing school. You KNOW!

Can I please have the link to this thread? smiley
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by mbaemeka(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2011
I heard about nairaland in 2007. i didnt join initially, i just visited ,read some posts learnt from some of them and moved on. But daily i kept being drawn to it-the discussions, topics, arguments etc. i felt it was an oppurtunity to reach many, teach many and help many understand the true essence of christianity, of the new birth, of the power available to the body of christ- the power of the true and undiluted gospel of Jesus christ. i read posts from donnie and the likes and i was inspired. but when i saw posts of TayoD, Tudor and recently (actually 3yrs ago) Sirjohn. i wept and grieved in my spirit because i couldnt understand that such ignorance existed in the world today.

Time has gone by and nothing has changed but i have. i know when to discuss, whom to discuss with and how to discuss with whom i want to discuss with. its not about the ignorance they permeate in their posts (as regards sirjohn and one nuclearboy) its more about the spirit behind their posts. They represent billiousness, opprobium, deceit, envy,umbrage and the list continues. They have no respect for persons, for ideas, for authorities, for the word himself! they may come of to you as grammar flowing individuals who desire that the truth be told all the time but when you test the character of their posts you will see that, that character that describes God most is missing- LOVE!

their posts are devoid of love, truth and faith! Dont take them serious. they may say they believe in God and miracles but when have they ever believed? If they have ever stretched forth their hands to heal the sick it would never be difficult to believe another mans testimony. Sirjohn even claimed he once used to "slay people under the anointing" now he says those things are fictitious. It is not an experience that took him away from us, it was God himself that pruned us and removed him. He may have started out as a member of the Body of Christ but he has veered of already. We pray that as Satan planned to sift Peter as Wheat but Jesus' prayer of intercession rescued him so would our prayer of intercession rescue him before its too late. Then when he is saved he can also save many others.

Joagbaje thank you for being a consistent and ever fervent soul winner and teacher. Your work here is commendable. As the scriptures say "God is not unrighteous to forget your labour of love" he would keep rewarding you openly.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by SirJohn(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2011
petres_007:

Can I please have the link to this thread? smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193649.0.html
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by SirJohn(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2011
@mba emeka, what you fail to understand is that we have an audience, and they have been watching things play out. They see all the lies, pretence, falsehood, disregard for integrity and so on.
The truth is out and cannot be stopped, I will tell the story till I breathe my last.
God is with me, that is all that matters.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by mbaemeka(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2011
*yawns*

God was also with Judas Ischariot, but he left God and betrayed him, we know how and were he ended. The revelations have been written we who read our bibles know the end. you are the only one who doesnt.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by SirJohn(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
@mba emeka
so what dont you understand about my thread? Is it the fact that people were put in wheelchairs and made to look crippled or that Chris never ministers to genuine cases of disability? Fault my story if you can. . .but alas you cant because like Joagbaje you've never been in that school, I have!
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by nuclearboy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
mba emeka:

I heard about nairaland in 2007. i didnt join initially, i just visited ,read some posts learnt from some of them and moved on. But daily i kept being drawn to it-the discussions, topics, arguments etc. i felt it was an oppurtunity to reach many, teach many and help many understand the true essence of christianity, of the new birth, of the power available to the body of christ- the power of the true and undiluted gospel of Jesus christ. i read posts from donnie and the likes and i was inspired. but when i saw posts of TayoD, Tudor and recently (actually 3yrs ago) Sirjohn. i wept and grieved in my spirit because i couldnt understand that such ignorance existed in the world today.

Time has gone by and nothing has changed but i have. i know when to discuss, whom to discuss with and how to discuss with whom i want to discuss with. its not about the ignorance they permeate in their posts (as regards sirjohn and one nuclearboy) its more about the spirit behind their posts. They represent billiousness, opprobium, deceit, envy,umbrage and the list continues. They have no respect for persons, for ideas, for authorities, for the word himself! they may come of to you as grammar flowing individuals who desire that the truth be told all the time but when you test the character of their posts you will see that, that character that describes God most is missing- LOVE!

their posts are devoid of love, truth and faith! Dont take them serious. they may say they believe in God and miracles but when have they ever believed? If they have ever stretched forth their hands to heal the sick it would never be difficult to believe another mans testimony. Sirjohn even claimed he once used to "slay people under the anointing" now he says those things are fictitious. It is not an experience that took him away from us, it was God himself that pruned us and removed him. He may have started out as a member of the Body of Christ but he has veered of already. We pray that as Satan planned to sift Peter as Wheat but Jesus' prayer of intercession rescued him so would our prayer of intercession rescue him before its too late. Then when he is saved he can also save many others.

Joagbaje thank you for being a consistent and ever fervent soul winner and teacher. Your work here is commendable. As the scriptures say "God is not unrighteous to forget your labour of love" he would keep rewarding you openly.

shocked shocked

Who needs enemies when they have "friends" like this flatulent windbag? Reminds me of Fyneguy, another great member of Christ Embassy, a worthy fruit of pastor chris and a true fine gentleman 419 who also once encouraged Jo the same way.

Bonobo above wants Jo to be the "CONSISTENT TEACHER" and continue as he has been doing and best of all, wants God to KEEP REWARDING HIM AS HE HAS BEEN DOING.

Wonderful prayer and wishes for you there, Jo.  cheesy Let me break it down for you.  grin

[size=14pt]Jo's Portion (exhortation to the MAN OF GOD Jo by Mba_NO)[/size]

Stay consistent - continue to lie and get caught. That will make pastor chris very happy. Acquire more IDs and use them effectively- ask yourself questions THEN answer them with a 2nd ID THEN praise your answer with a 3rd ID THEN fight against anyone who provides another perspective with a 4th ID. Get at least 200 more IDs - remember that December is coming and you MUST win "Religious Poster of the Year" so you need many IDs to vote for yourself to win that super-glorified title and the cash gift that comes with it. Support Avarice, greed and manipulation of the poor. Call every other poster a baby christian OR "not born again" then allow them display greater knowledge of the Scripture and God's Ways than you. Run away from threads when they become hot and when compelled to return,  ensure you come with a retinue of brainless farts to scatter the thread. Teach that the Apostle James is a baby christian and say he was wrong FORGETTING that what is in the Bible is NO LONGER Apostle James Word but the Manifest Word of God and therefore, it is God you are teaching is "a baby Christian" since it is God's Word. Be Shameless and shamelessly shameless about being shameless. This your consistent character and great teachings are what give pastor chris his good name.

[size=14pt]God's portion (Prayer for Joagbaje by NO_emeka)[/size]

God, please continue rewarding Jo as in the past. Let him "win" useless titles like Religious Poster of the Year, then let everybody know he cheated to win by voting for himself with multiple IDs. Continue rewarding him by letting him say Parables are known ONLY by Jesus saying "the kingdom of God is likened to". Let him continue to show the prosperity gospel is fake, vacuous and based on greed. Reward him by ensuring the people who support him are the crassest, densest eediots NL knows so that he can look good IN THEIR middle (at least he is better than they). Let them give themselves away by scattering everything when they find no Scripture or morality or good sense to support themselves anymore. Increase his rewards this year according to this above template so he can know how loved he is. All this and more, Mr Mba_NO wishes him in Jesus Name

cry cry cry

One day, you people will know who your real friends are.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by eyzhvntsn: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
1 Cor 13: 6

It [LOVE] does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when RIGHT and TRUTH prevail.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by Joagbaje(m): 6:21am On Mar 15, 2011
Nuclearboy,
You are one of the people that nominated me and voted for me. I didnt ask for it . I dey on my own jeje .Of what benefit Is this poster of the year to me by the way? Does it win more souls into Gods kingdom. The things I cherish are things that have eternal value and not a title.  Whoever want the title should take it GBAM!  . It's of no value to me. I don't need a vote to know the impact my posts Have made. On NL. my e mail Is there and I receive mails and chats from many many people who have been touched by truth posted.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by SirJohn(m): 6:35am On Mar 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

Nuclearboy,
You are one of the people that nominated me and voted for me. I didnt ask for it . I dey on my own jeje .Of what benefit Is this poster of the year to me by the way? Does it win more souls into Gods kingdom. The things I cherish are things that have eternal value and not a title.  Whoever want the title should take it GBAM!  . It's of no value to me. I don't need a vote to know the impact my posts Have made. On NL. my e mail Is there and I receive mails and chats from many many people who have been touched by truth posted.

That is if the email was not sent from you to you grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by nuclearboy(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2011
My point above is obviously lost to you. Let me try to clarify it with these questions

1. Do Christians willfully and consistently lie?
2. Do Christians cheat?
3. Are Christians meant to distort God's Word?
4. Do Christians change meaning of scripture to suit their current argument?
5. Do Christians prefer position among men to God's truth?
6. Do Christians misrepresent who they are?
7. Are Christians meant to support man or God alone?
8. Christ said NOT to hide a light - are Christians to hide their lives behind silence or to shine with forthrightness openly displaying their heavenly Fathers' Truth?
8. What other things do we know about ourselves that others don't that we should not do?

Joagbaje, only someone who has transcended the above should teach others. Only such should remain consistent.

That was my point above to both you and "NO". Sadly, truth is always bitter. But the Apostles accepted that truth from Christ and only those who don't follow Christ but claim Him refuse to accept the bitter truth. That is giving your life to Him
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by Joagbaje(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2011
SirJohn:

@mba emeka
so what dont you understand about my thread? Is it the fact that people were put in wheelchairs and made to look crippled or that Chris never ministers to genuine cases of disability? Fault my story if you can. . .but alas you cant because like Joagbaje you've never been in that school, I have!

I have attended some sessions . But not the classes but at he same time , I have people I sent to healing school and the came back healed , except one woman who's symptoms returned. And there is explanation for that. If you want truth as real people. I know 2 people who have been married for years without a child . They went to healing school and the wives took in same month. You want to find the truth ? Let's start from them if you're ready, check the date of their marriage certificate . N
Interview them . Go through medical report. If you are ready let me know. I will get their contact. One of them have been married for about 15 years without a child. When pastor chrisay hands on them the miracle started.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by SirJohn(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

I have attended some sessions . But not the classes but at he same time , I have people I sent to healing school and the came back healed , except one woman who's symptoms returned. And there is explanation for that. If you want truth as real people. I know 2 people who have been married for years without a child . They went to healing school and the wives took in same month. You want to find the truth ? Let's start from them if you're ready, check the date of their marriage certificate . N
Interview them . Go through medical report. If you are ready let me know. I will get their contact. One of them have been married for about 15 years without a child. When pastor chrisay hands on them the miracle started.

You only attended the healing services, that was after the school dude!

and NO Joagbaje, you boasted of four blind cases, you turned a deaf ear when I talked about that yesterday; why don't we start from there?
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by newmi(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2011
Luke 7:20
20 When the men were come unto him, they said, John Baptist hath sent us unto thee, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?
Luke 7:22
22 Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by newmi(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2011
Luke 7:23
23 And blessed is[ he], whosoever shall not be offended in me.
even John the Baptist doubted Jesus and questioned the truth of His call and Questioned
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by newmi(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2011
Don't think we are here jobless defending a man or a particular church no you guysvare wrong, its nit about the man pastor Chris or the church he pastors but its about the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ we have proven and tested time and time again. My anty was hunted by the Spirit of death, she was afflicted every night and day by the fear of death always hearing strange things at night like gun shots, seeing coffins and seem to be practically going insane and losing her mind because she couldn't sleep or eat. We took her to the hospital the doctors' diagnosis wasn't clear because they were unsure and uncertain but my anty was dying.
so we sent her to the healing school and when she came back the first thing she said was dying"that place is not Nigeria----you literally sense God there" and said how that just seeing other people getting healed by acting out their faith was such a great inspiration. Now my anty is healed gaining weight and has returned to business full of life than ever. l can't remember any occasion where we entertained visitors from pastor Chris presenting a document of an agreement to fake the miracle
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by newmi(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2011
@ nuclearboy
ok you claim to be saying the truth, please tell me the truth about this:
you don't agree with the message that pastor Chris preaches no problem, please kindly suggest to me a man of God or church in Nigeria that you think is preaching what in consideration is the gospel?
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by newmi(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2011
@SirJohn
No discredit to you as an individual, but experiences however they may have played out are no bases for judging the truth about pastory Chris and CE. The word of God is the basis for the judging and we have subjected it to the scrutiny of the word of God and prove positive the result speak for themselves.
I personally got healed of deafness on my left ear in 2006 just by putting the word of God that pastor Chris preaches and teaches to work. you see its terrible to be deaf.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by mabell: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2011
newmi:

@SirJohn
No discredit to you as an individual, but experiences however they may have played out are no bases for judging the truth about pastory Chris and CE. The word of God is the basis for the judging and we have subjected it to the scrutiny of the word of God and prove positive the result speak for themselves.
I personally got healed of deafness on my left ear in 2006 just by putting the word of God that pastor Chris preaches and teaches to work. you see its terrible to be deaf.

I have a testimony to share, during my final high school days, i came back from school one day and just observed that i was blinking too much. I couldn't stare at something for a long time, it was like i had stones in my eyes
As a result of this my eyes were always wet cos i couldn't leave them open for a long time and of course it was hurting and it persisted
I had attended Christ Embassy just during their carol service and didn't know much about the church
One day, i was sitting alone in the living room when Pastor Chris' program came on air, i watched him pray for people over the screen to their homes and just about when he was about to round up, he said there is a young girl watching me that has problems keeping her eyes open for a while, that caught my attention and he said the anointing of the Lord is upon you now and you are healed. I taught it was a joke and like play like play, i felt this soothing sensation in my eyes with water pouring down my cheeks and that was how it ended.
Oh what joy
I can vividly remember him saying Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever

So the healing ministry of Pastor Chris AND CHRIST EMBASSY did not start toady and will not end today
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by KunleOshob(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2011
False testimonies abound in christ embassy grin the bible says by their fruits we shall know them. Pastor chris as been confirmed to be a fraud, even his disciples here on nairaland have shown themselves to be confirmed pathological liars and people of questionable character so why should we believe the false testimonies of people who have proven not to be credible and also representing a fraudulent character/institution.
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by mabell: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
@Kunle oshob,

Do you believe in Jesus at all?
If your answer is yes than what is wrong with miracles
When you hear testimonies from members, you say they are stage managed, when you hear from outsiders you say the people were bought.
You should not be listened to cos you are beginning to sound confused
The reason i share my testimony is not for you to access neither is it for praise singing of the church or pastor chris but for the glory of God
I don't know how you see life and what you take it to be
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by SirJohn(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
mabell:

I have a testimony to share, during my final high school days, i came back from school one day and just observed that i was blinking too much. I couldn't stare at something for a long time, it was like i had stones in my eyes
As a result of this my eyes were always wet cos i couldn't leave them open for a long time and of course it was hurting and it persisted
I had attended Christ Embassy just during their carol service and didn't know much about the church
One day, i was sitting alone in the living room when Pastor Chris' program came on air, i watched him pray for people over the screen to their homes and just about when he was about to round up, he said there is a young girl watching me that has problems keeping her eyes open for a while, that caught my attention and he said the anointing of the Lord is upon you now and you are healed. I taught it was a joke and like play like play, i felt this soothing sensation in my eyes with water pouring down my cheeks and that was how it ended.
Oh what joy
I can vividly remember him saying Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever

So the healing ministry of Pastor Chris AND CHRIST EMBASSY did not start toady and will not end today

newmi:

@SirJohn

I ask Joagbaje to provide evidence of his so called blind cases and all of a sudden Mabell and newmi became blind and deaf for Jesus  grin grin grin
clowns! ! !
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by mabell: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2011
SirJohn:

I ask Joagbaje to provide evidence of his so called blind cases and all of a sudden Mabell and newmi became blind and deaf for Jesus  grin grin grin
clowns! ! !

What has your question to joagbaje got to do with me
i respond to kunleoshob and sirjohn comes running along,
the truth is a bitter capsule sirjohn
Re: Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility by newmi(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2011
@mabell
Wow glory to God Almighty forever to is the power, the kingdom and the glory, Amen!
you see mabell l don't enjoy aging with these unbelievers and people whose hearts have become unpersuadable and hardened perhaps l should start praying for specific calamity and affliction to visit them so that they can believe but they mustn't wait for such.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charms As Defense Against Gunfire, An Agnostic Viewpoint. / I Have Seen God And I Have A Picture (pictures Included!!) / Adeboye With Obj, Ogd; Tb Joshua With Atta Mills. The Fruit Speaks Louder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.