Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos (20677 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Signs Bill Regulating Real Estate Transactions In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Signs VAT Bill Into Law / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Launch Of Rebuild lagos Trust Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by fatymore(f): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Awo lo
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Sarmiz24(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
ednut1:
politicians still won
Nah dey didn’t, they got the heat and if dey mess up they gon get another heat
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Swipa: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Luke 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by lekki1444: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
pickatyou2:
Murderer.

Awoof Awoof installation package.

Install a car tracking device for as low as 25000 naira.

Take good use of this opportunity and have a device in your car so you can know your car is safe all the time.
LETME GIVE YOU A GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICE ? IF YOU ARE SELLING SOMETHING ON A PUBLIC PLATFORM TRY TO KEEP YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT POLITICS AND RELIGION TO YURSELF. JUST FROM CALLING SANWO A MURDERER YOU HAVE ELIMINATED 90 PERCENT OF YOUR CUSTOMERS. WHY WOULD I BRING BUSINESS TO SOMEONE WHO THINKS SANWO IS A MURDERER ?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by tfash96(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
So painful that no politician or relative lost his life during total unrest
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Wiseoldman: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Old Yoruba saying..."Ti oju o ba ti Ehingbeti, o ju oni ti Eko" (Translation: Lagos can never be shamed!)

You guys are right, men will break the bank to rebuild the city that never sleeps...
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Cashout time

As innnnnnn! ₦1trn must be spent by force. Aloota continua

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Yankee101: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
....and give tinubu most of the money as compensation
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Dtruthspeaker: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Men, Nigerian Rulers Are Very Stupid, you mean to do your job you have to Order yourself to do it? Kai! Olodo!
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Dovegrey: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
is tinubu still in Nigeria grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by NGpatriot: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
I was actually expecting this move.

This is one of the many things I love about Lagos State and the leadership qualities and fortitude of the leadership.

Now, Lagosians, well meaning and lovers of Lagos state must come together to rebuild this wonderful state.

Eko o ni baje lai lai..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by NGpatriot: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wiseoldman:
Old Yoruba saying..."Ti oju o ba ti Ehingbeti, o ju oni ti Eko" (Translation: Lagos can never be shamed!)

You guys are right, men will break the bank to rebuild the city that never sleeps...

Wao!!!

That's deep, only hard core Lagosians sabi that saying.

grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by excomarow(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
wolesmile:
At who's expense?

We, the masses!!!
Sure, that is the effect of vandalizing govt properties
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by CocoaOla: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Or to rebuild lekki toll gate and start collecting money that will kill them one day

Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by excomarow(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
This is why I was against vandalism during the end SARS protest, they will use it as an avenue to loot.
That was the same avenue the youth use to loot
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Tomilola360: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Miracleus:
Nice one,but i hope some lessons have been learnt

what lessons?

I hope that question is to the masses

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by chaloskyx: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
funny people money you would use to fund tinubus 2023 election mean while how many businesses have received Lagos state bailout funds for damages caused by the hoodlums
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by chrizzyace: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
This is why I was against vandalism during the end SARS protest, they will use it as an avenue to loot.

But the vandalism were carried out by thugs and hoodlums that hijacked the peaceful protest!
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by emoney09: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
really
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by composure: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
juvewalex:
They are always quick to sign executive order where they will cash out big time but on going projects will drag for several years with substandard work.

It's a good thing though,but I just detest the current crop of Nigerian politicians we have now because their reputations are well known to us.

You are correct.
It's a lesson for we Nigerians, especially the youths. Regret always come last.
Definitely those facilities that were torched will be rebuilt at the masses expense.
I also saw this video on net where the youths of one community in Yoruba land came out to protect a certain police station from hoodlums.
They knew those properties is useful to Thier community.
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Edidiong123: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by sojfarm: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
At last, 2023 project will be funded
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Okoroawusa: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thank you very much sir.

All hands must be on deck to rebuild our economy in Lagos. A lot of damage was done by those #ENDSARS riff-raffs.

We shall overcome.
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Omoslim26: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
All those niggars shouting cash out upandan so they should leave the destruction of beautiful Eko without making plans to rebuild ba?

I have been to many places in dis Country and I categorically tell you dat their is dis drill and chill about lasgidi
although I will choose ALA OWERRI anytime anyday twice on a Tuesday
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Perfecttouch(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mayannar:

Usain Bolt _ Run am.
see dem, oya come teach me work

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by pek(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
wolesmile:
At who's whose expense?

We, the masses!!!
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by wolesmile(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=pek post=95688403][/quote] Thanks bro. Sometimes it's confusing. Corrected now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by nograv: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
clydedaniels:
Executive order to rebuild.

Why was there no executive order to try erring Policemen...

Funny country... One day it will all come to an end...

Sadly I think you are correct. The elites haven't addressed the problem.

Instead made a few piecemeal statements and carried on as usual.

It is clear the elites don't care about the general population and the only way to deal with them is to get rid of them in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by holluwizzy: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records / How Strange Gift Of N585m House Landed Jonathan’s Chief Of Staff In Trouble / Umar Ganduje Is A Responsible Leader - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.