Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,075 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos (20681 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Signs Bill Regulating Real Estate Transactions In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Signs VAT Bill Into Law / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Launch Of Rebuild lagos Trust Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by NGpatriot: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
clydedaniels:
Executive order to rebuild.

Why was there no executive order to try erring Policemen...

Funny country... One day it will all come to an end...

What's Sanwo Olu got to do with Federal police?
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by BENJI9058: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2020

Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Chimasoka: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shocking! Dangote Sent His Police to Open Fire at Peaceful Protest and Shot Protesters|| Many Feared Dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkujlBjCh2k
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Btaipei(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good one lagos Gov. better to sign Executive Order to Rebuild Than To Sign Executive Order to Kill Ur Own People
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by osazsky(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
wolesmile:
At whose expense?

We, the masses!!!
no o no tax money will be spent.sanwolu will raise the money from his father private company..it wont affect us o.we where not the cause.if they had lead well it wouldn't have resulted to this

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Conceptsncontex(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by helicoptarr: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
You sent your boys to disrupt peace protests;

They turned against you;

They destroyed and looted public and private properties, some of which belong to you and your cronies and boss;

You blamed it on the peace protesters and Nigerian youths in general;

You used that as an excuse to demonize social media which helped you secure electoral victory;

You award N1trillion reconstruction fund to yourself

It's only a matter of time! Water soon finds its level.
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by cybercrackerftp(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
[center]See this RAP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ7m6193HKI[/center]
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by RedPanthar: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Mayannar(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Perfecttouch:
see dem, oya come teach me work

LoL.. You be Boss nah.
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by arsenal33: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
pickatyou2:
Murderer.

Awoof Awoof installation package.

Install a car tracking device for as low as 25000 naira.

Take good use of this opportunity and have a device in your car so you can know your car is safe all the time.
what will you call your governor Wike who is conducting an exercise in oyingbo
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by itelima: 6:02am On Nov 05, 2020
athaboi:
The real hoodlums have arrived

My brother... Whatever we do, government always win.
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by itelima: 6:05am On Nov 05, 2020
The government are the real SARS.
They make money from everything we do...
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by Kryto: 7:25am On Nov 05, 2020
estirocky:
lipsrsealed
Good evening all. Please I'm typing this with tears in my eyes. Someone should please help me with any amount to manage and get food stuff and some drugs for my baby. Please show us mercy I beg you. We are really hungry and starving due to situation of things. May God bless those who bless us, amen. It's well with us.

6236541002, Fidelity bank, Esther O.
Please we should acknowledge this. Let's help her in anyway we can. At a point in our lives, we all need each other. Good morning all
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by feedthenation(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2020
---Season of brown envelopes and ghana must go bags---
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by juman(m): 8:20am On Nov 05, 2020
I watch the governor moves.
I think he is a good governor
Re: Sanwo-olu Signs Executive Order To Rebuild Lagos by clydedaniels(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

What's Sanwo Olu got to do with Federal police?

Everthing sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Orders Removal Of Unapproved Street Gates To Ease Traffic / Soludo Leads Campaign For APGA Candidates In Anambra (Pictures) / Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.