Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard (819 Views)

Facebook & Instagram 'Will Allow Posts Calling For Putin's Death' / Bears Cool Off From The California Heatwave In A Backyard Pool.( Video) / 'they Beat Our A--es': Russian Mercenaries Talk About Humiliating Defeat By US I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Saudi Arabia ;

Road

Road

Water Supply

Electrcity

Manufacturing

Oil Refinery

Education

Special police unit

Salary
Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by TecM0: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by stonemasonn: 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Let me rephrase Sir Ahmadu Bello,

Northern leaders are amoralist type of people whose desire mainly is to reap where they did not sow.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by TooMuchStuff: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
stonemasonn:
Let me rephrase Sir Ahmadu Bello,

Northern leaders are amoralist type of people whose desire mainly is to reap where they did not sow.

Nicely put as ungrateful giant Parasites. They can't live without the Niger Deltans Oil Money for a month.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by tollyboy5(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Northern leaders are a disgrace to Islam

3 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by QuotaSystem: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Why have SE leaders for 21 years of democracy failed to deliver any of the above?

Even ordinary good roads that are all over the North?

Lol...pot calling kettle black.

Is it northern leaders that have been governing Abia State? Have shame and hold your leaders responsible for once.

Ikpeazu is not from Jigawa State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by QuotaSystem: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
tollyboy5:
Northern leaders are a disgrace to Islam

The only thing worse than SE kerosene sharing leaders are their shameless followers that would rather point at the North than hold them responsible and ask why they're selling their okirika wares knee deep in toilet gutter water.

The North is not collecting your allocation nwanne.

Be responsible for your failures and own it with your chest.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by tollyboy5(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
QuotaSystem:

The only thing worse than SE kerosene sharing leaders are their shameless followers that would rather point at the North than hold them responsible and ask why they're selling their okirika wares knee deep in toilet gutter water.

The North is not collecting your allocation nwanne.

Be responsible for your failures and own it with your chest.
Lol all the best for south east people grin
Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by QuotaSystem: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=GodHatesBigots post=95699924][/quote]

It seems the OP has been banned from his own thread.

It was meant for the latrine anyway.
Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by QuotaSystem: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by abosede93452: 5:42am On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=GodHatesBigots post=95699924][/quote]It seems the OP has been banned from his own thread.It was meant for the latrine anyway.
Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2020
abosede93452:
It seems the OP has been banned from his own thread.It was meant for the latrine anyway.

okay

smiley
Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2020
QuotaSystem:

It seems the OP has been banned from his own thread.

It was meant for the latrine anyway.

I am not so sure why are you are being so defensive ?
Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by QuotaSystem: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

I am not so sure why are you are being so defensive ?

Until you stop needlessly attacking the North while your region is an eroded, underdeveloped mess with the most useless and incompetent leaders on this side of the equator, you will continue to wonder in deep hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Until you stop needlessly attacking the North while your region is an eroded, underdeveloped mess with the most useless and incompetent leaders on this side of the equator, you will continue to wonder in deep hypocrisy.

Well, all the oil money goes to the north, so we would have expected it to be at least as advanced and as clean as Saudi Arabia or let me even be a little fair, Egypt.
Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
QuotaSystem:

wink
Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2021
A gentle reminder !!
Re: Northern Leaders If You Do This For Us , I Will Allow Sharia In My SE Backyard by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2021
North ? Aboki ? THINK !!

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Into Air / Putin's Resurrection Skillz. / World Bids Farewell To 'bush-isms'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.