Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 (8628 Views)

Photos Of Gov. Obiano And Davido Dancing Gobe At APGA Rally Held In Anambra / Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos / Text Of The Full Speech By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari GCFR At Kaduna Rally 02/03/2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by zoomzoom1(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2011
BigPhil:

Seriously,I still don't understand why people are not giving Buhari his due,few weeks back on this forum the GEJ supporters with their leaking umbrella were saying that BB will not win this election because he started his campaign late,but look at what is happening all over Nigeria,the fact is CPC is the fastest growing part ever in the world,for them to have amassed this level of support within just a short time is phenomenal.

Another thing that BB2011 has achieved which is clearly overlooked is that even here in NL he has being able to unite arch enemies who spend the whole day insulting each other on NL to a common purpose.

From Sokoto,to Kebbi,to Ibadan,Owerri,Enugu,Calabar,Jos,Maiduguri,all over Nigeria,people want the government to provide the enabling environment for them to better their lives.This humble man has brought hope to Nigerians.

I am from the SE and under normal circumstances,I would not touch BB2011,but this election is not about sentiments,but rather about our collective desire to for change and the need to protect our children's future.

PDP has failed Nigerians and posterity will never forgive them.

Vote for BB2011.I am voting for Buhari come April,that is the least I can do to help salvage this country.

Food for thought,  mnay thanks Dr BigPhil
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by gokuu(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
So much for rally crowds! U guys should come out now! Shame on u.
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by Abdulazeezjimoh: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Cpc Rally Held In Ibadan - 14-03-2011 by Ibehtee: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Caught On Camera Sharing AK 47 And Ammunition In The Bush(video) / Ahmad Lawan, 6 Others To Bag Ekiti Traditional Title / "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.