Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship (1659 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) / Female SEX tapes: How To Keep A Conversation With Women & Never Lack What to Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 05, 2020
I tried to be a different woman by helping some broke guys i dated in a relationship and they really showed me what it really means to be a broke guy in a relationship. Not only will they tell you lot of lies to deceive you and make you pity them but also cheat on you with other women, laugh at you behind your back with their friends then finally run off with your money and dump you. Broke guys are the worst. Now i understand why other women never feel sympathy for them. If a man can't cather for you in a relationship, End it!! Men are something else, don't even blame girls who are converting to lesbian. I know some are good but like 5%. We women really try coping with these animals called men. Only thing they know is to be beating up women and their fellow men. I have vowed never to have anything to do with a broke guy! Will never send one penny to any guy again! Never!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 05, 2020
sad sad sad sad
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 05, 2020
To be a good woman is the biggest mistake a woman will make..
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 05, 2020
All these wicked women, na wetin fit una men.

1 Like

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Vyiecyie: 4:05am On Nov 05, 2020
My babe still sent me some cash some weeks back, she ain't just doing it for the first time. Whenever receive salary or get any cool cash after duty, she gets her share and whenever salary delays or she noticed i don't have cash or broke, she sends any little thing she has to help me too.
What makes it cool is 'mutual understanding'. You don't blame all men for the misfortunes or mistake of your own man. You mentioned "animal", well let me not ask about your dad.
Not all men are like your man, either you are dating a goat, or you are the goat.

17 Likes

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:11am On Nov 05, 2020
03:05 in the morning by the way. What a sad life

4 Likes

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Churchill6767: 4:17am On Nov 05, 2020
Ok

9 Likes

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 05, 2020
Young guys are the worst. They will just use you to make it . Those are struggling guys

1 Like

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Godfrey858(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Young guys are the worst. They will just use you to make it . Those are struggling guys

What's really your problem with MEN!
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Fisfrank(m): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Not all guys dear, why do you think people say ''THIS LIVE NO BALANCE" the good meet the bad, the bad meet the good, that life, the ones that have luck are just 20%, I meet a girl this year February we started dating and I noticed she was cheating and I sat her down and talk to her and that was the end she broke up with me. What do we say about that too, some of us are fortunate some of us are not

1 Like

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 05, 2020
Any day I send #1 to any Nigerian girl prostitute let dangote trailer crush me.

Very wicked set of demons

4 Likes

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Mineisgrace(f): 6:51am On Nov 05, 2020
There is nothing bad in helping your lover financially. But you should always know the responsible ones and their capacity to refund.

You can't borrow a man earning 60k …..400k and expect him to refund you easily as promised... When you know he isn't investing the borrowed money in a business
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Mineisgrace(f): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Do you want me to say RIP in advance? I believe your sister will one day ask, you, his successful uncle for money one day
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=IntersexSherry post=95702837][s]I tried to be a different woman by helping some broke guys i dated in a relationship and they really showed me what it really means to be a broke guy in a relationship. Not only will they tell you lot of lies to deceive you and make you pity them but also cheat on you with other women, laugh at you behind your back with their friends then finally run off with your money and dump you. Broke guys are the worst. Now i understand why other women never feel sympathy for them. If a man can't cather for you in a relationship, End it!! Men are something else, don't even blame girls who are converting to lesbian. I know some are good but like 5%. We women really try coping with these animals called men. Only thing they know is to be beating up women and their fellow men. I have vowed never to have anything to do with a broke guy! Will never send one penny to any guy again! Never!! angry angry[/s]

Coming from a very ugly entitled bitch. Prove me wrong by dropping your pictures here or if you can send it to anyone of your choice but must be a boy. If you can even come closer to bobrisky in terms of beauty I'm sending you 10k now in cash or airtime.

Modified: We'll use liftkid as escrow?

Deal?

1 Like

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Bennysam: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2020
Who did this to you? Brokenhearted sighted
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Silentgroper(m): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Godfrey858:

What's really your problem with MEN!

They keep running away when they found out she's got a pleek nd puzzy. So she tries to entice dem wit money, bt nah, dey wouldnt bulge.
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Silentgroper(m): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2020
Mineisgrace:
There is nothing bad in helping your lover financially. But you should always know the responsible ones and their capacity to refund.

You can't borrow a man earning 60k …..400k and expect him to refund you easily as promised... When you know he isn't investing the borrowed money in a business
Same, should apply to women.
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Mineisgrace:

Do you want me to say RIP in advance? I believe your sister will one day ask, you, his successful uncle for money one day

Excluding my family ma'am, I can never give shishi to any breathing female as long as she's a Nigerian.

Let that sink in

2 Likes

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Silentgroper:
Same, should apply to women.

Bro, let's wait for her reply. I bet you she has nothing reasonable to say. If she proves me wrong I'm sending you 2k airtime ASAP.

Let's watch
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Silentgroper(m): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Bro, let's wait for her reply. I bet you she has nothing reasonable to say. If she proves me wrong I'm sending you 2k airtime ASAP.

Let's watch
Watching

grin
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by FahBuLous: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Vyiecyie:
My babe still sent me some cash some weeks back, she ain't just doing it for the first time. Whenever receive salary or get any cool cash after duty, she gets her share and whenever salary delays or she noticed i don't have cash or broke, she sends any little thing she has to help me too.
What makes it cool is 'mutual understanding'. You don't blame all men for the misfortunes or mistake of your own man. You mentioned "animal", well let me not ask about your dad.
Not all men are like your man, either you are dating a goat, or you are the goat.
I am not typing again, you have said it all.. That lady is deluded..
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by FahBuLous: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Play boys don Bleep this one tire.. Dumped b*tch.. Goan get a life..
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by smat101(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2020
You left a good guy for a bad one, now you're complaining? mtcheew
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by ednut1(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2020
Its the era of equality. Make una taste am too small na.

3 Likes

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Liftkid(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=collinsuchendu post=95705283][/quote] Are you guys betting with Bitcoin ?
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2020
Liftkid:
Are you guys betting with Bitcoin ?

Cash or airtime, which ever she chooses
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by JasperVII(m): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I tried to be a different woman by helping some broke guys i dated in a relationship and they really showed me what it really means to be a broke guy in a relationship. Not only will they tell you lot of lies to deceive you and make you pity them but also cheat on you with other women, laugh at you behind your back with their friends then finally run off with your money and dump you. Broke guys are the worst. Now i understand why other women never feel sympathy for them. If a man can't cather for you in a relationship, End it!! Men are something else, don't even blame girls who are converting to lesbian. I know some are good but like 5%. We women really try coping with these animals called men. Only thing they know is to be beating up women and their fellow men. I have vowed never to have anything to do with a broke guy! Will never send one penny to any guy again! Never!! angry angry
If you want someone to cater you then go back to your parents. Since that's what you're so angry about; quit bitching and cater for yourself. Stop looking for someone to cater for you, relationship is a not a poverty alleviation programme.
Enough with your entitlement mentality . GO BACK TO YOUR PARENTS

4 Likes

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Temmylee01(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2020
shoooooooooooots!!!!!!!

Issokay!!!!!!!!!

I can sense you're angry to the core....but madam all men are not equal Just like all women are not equal. Me here yaff paid tuition fee of a gal I thought loved me, bought her her first android phone but Laslas she still fvcked up big time. You see all of us in this universe are not and can never behave same way. I understand u might be angry probably u dumb one fool and still end up with another but the reality is good men (broke guy) are out there with good intentions.
IntersexSherry:

3 Likes

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by olufadeke86267: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2020
All these wicked women, na wetin fit una men.
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Godfrey858(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2020
Silentgroper:
They keep running away when they found out she's got a pleek nd puzzy. So she tries to entice dem wit money, bt nah, dey wouldnt bulge.

I know that

the problem is not "all men/women are the same" , the problem is

she's different, she's unique, it's takes times for one to adapt or get used to someone or something not usual

But if she's looking or anyone is looking for someone
to can spend a little on

just PM
�����
Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Aare bros, e never reach like this abeg......

2 Likes

Re: Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship by Samakus(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
03:05 in the morning by the way. What a sad life

As in eh. She's full of sadness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Caught Daughter Making Out With A Man In Their Compound (video) / Video: Lady Who Went For Job Interview Begs For Mercy As HR Director Ch0ps Her / Never Believe Your Wife If She Says......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.