Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? (3399 Views)

Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by dayokanu(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
Ifyalways, Why be say na anytime dem dey talk na sex your mind dey go?
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2011
blank:

My husband is d best dancer dat I know. Unfortunately, I av never seen him dance. I just heard about it. Dose dat knew him b4 he gave his life 2 Christ tell me he is a fantastic dancer. There was a show in school and he and his friends performed. Everyone was overwhelmed. Since he gave his life 2 Christ, he hasn't danced since even at our wedding!
When I tackled him on d matter cos I am a good dancer n I love dancing, he said dat he feels ridiculous dancing cos of his height (he is 6"8 ). He said dat he saw a really tall guy dance at a club and looked really silly though he danced well. That was d last time he danced. God help me. Will still keep trying.

LMAO!
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by matiltomd(f): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2011
*scratches head* My baby dances horribly honestly,and he has an annoying way of disturbing hugging me while dancing (and I'm yet to deduce why cool), grin He sure knows I'm a better dancer though he's trying to get better on a daily basis cos I've warned him that the money i make on our wedding won't be shared by both of us but me alone, So he'd bera learn to 'komole' asap grin grin
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by ifyalways(f): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2011
angry
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by Idsnazzy(f): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
My partner is very good in dancing and is a pity shocked tongue cheesy that i don't know how to dance.
Pls do u know what i can do to it
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by Busybody2(f): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2011
GOOD . . . in bedmantics

or

GOOD . . . at dancing palongo

WHICH IS WHICH tongue
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by Adebayok1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2011
we both dance good and we like love musics and afri pop music
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by mobelle(f): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
dancin?whoa! my bf ws made 4 dancin.trad songs,hip hop,wotevr.his moves r killin.he's far better dn i am nd evn goes way lower dan me wen doin d "bere mole" dance. nd gues wot?he's quite big.yet,veeeery flexible smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by OAM4J: 3:09am On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

GOOD . . . in bedmantics

or

GOOD . . . at dancing palongo

WHICH IS WHICH tongue

Both involve dancing now, if you are good in palongo, you will be good in bedmatics

so how good are you? grin
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by Busybody2(f): 3:24am On Mar 18, 2011
OAM4J:

Both involve dancing now, if you are good in palongo, you will be good in bedmatics

so how good are you? grin

*punches the air with my fist and mouths "yes"* I knew OAM4BB would eventually dump Mukina2, Spikedcylinder and Jennykadry to come back to me cheesy Now see him using style to worm his way back to my heart cheesy Just come be e be and kiss me jare olori gbeske kiss grin

# Victory is mine
Victory is mine
Victory today is mine
I told Satan, get thee behind me
Victory today is mine#

#Praise the Lord
Oh sing oh sing oh
Praise the Lord. . .#

#He has given me victory
I will lift him higher
Jehovah I will lift him higher. . . #
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

*punches the air with my fist and mouths "yes"* I knew OAM4BB would eventually dump Mukina2, Spikedcylinder and Jennykadry to come back to me cheesy Now see him using style to worm his way back to my heart cheesy Just come be e be and kiss me jare olori gbeske kiss grin

# Victory is mine
Victory is mine
Victory today is mine today ay
Victory today is mine#

#Praise the Lord
Oh sing oh sing oh
Praise the Lord. . .#

#He has given me victory
I will lift him higher
Jehovah I will lift him higher. .  . #

OMG, that was my favorite song. . . . it was the opening song for my SDA church. . . . cool

Then I was born again, before I was really born again, again grin
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by Pweety4me(f): 3:29am On Mar 18, 2011
^Ahaha & again shocked grin
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by OAM4J: 3:33am On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

# Victory is mine
Victory is mine
Victory today is mine
Victory today is mine#

#Praise the Lord
Oh sing oh sing oh
Praise the Lord. . .#

#He has given me victory
I will lift him higher
Jehovah I will lift him higher. . . #

hmnnnn, Mukina said make I tell you say she don buy a new sakabula gun o, so beware!

I like those songs, but you for sing Obey or Sunny Ade, cos na juju music i dey feel now grin
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

Plz dont jellos me. I can refer you to my pastor  grin
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 18, 2011
BB can you please leave OAM4Jenny alone and take your ashi self outta this thread and return to your room in yaba left before I put a restraining order on you? angry angry BTW oam4jenny just got me Range rover sports, the latest ipad, a house in mexico and forgot about 2.6 milla pounds in my account. Who say jenny no sabi jazz love men cool
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by OAM4J: 4:04am On Mar 18, 2011
jennykadry:

BB can you please leave OAM4Jenny alone and take your ashi self outta this thread and return to your room in yaba left before I put a restraining order on you? angry angry  BTW oam4jenny just got me  Range rover sports, the latest ipad, a house in mexico and forgot about 2.6 milla pounds in my account. Who say jenny no sabi jazz love men cool

Thought you promised to make it a secret, was only being nice  now. . .BTW, am a lii angry with u

To everyone. . . It wasn't me, she lied. cool
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by Busybody2(f): 4:09am On Mar 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

OMG, that was my favorite song. . . . it was the opening song for my SDA church. . . . cool

Then I was born again, before I was really born again, again grin

Pweety4me:

plus the one that said am for it, flus the one that understood it, all i see am por it is flenty flenty yabalept fatient fotentials  lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

OAM4J:

hmnnnn, Mukina said make I tell you say she don buy a new sakabula gun o, so beware!

I like those songs, but you for sing Obey or Sunny Ade, cos na juju music i dey feel now grin

Ask am again if she's ever seen a gun backfiring before, all i have to do is lift one leg up and say odeshi tongue cheesy

Sunny's song that comes to mind is "The good sherperd", Olusho aguntan rere that is Jennykadry, Mukina and Spikedcylinder, buncha bleating goats cheesy

#The boy is mine
the boy is mine
the boy is mine#

y'all need to give it up
had about enough . . .
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by Busybody2(f): 4:17am On Mar 18, 2011
jennykadry:

BB can you please leave OAM4Jenny alone and take your ashi self outta this thread and return to your room in yaba left before I put a restraining order on you? angry angry BTW oam4jenny just got me Range rover sports, the latest ipad, a house in mexico and forgot about 2.6 milla pounds in my account. Who say jenny no sabi jazz love men cool

Trademark hallucination, trademark delusions of grandeur, trademark flight of fancy, hmmm, you can always tell when a new medication is being trialled and tested on Jennykadry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by AKPOFININE(f): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2011
my best friend wont even dance with me, how am i suppose to know if my friend is good or not undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by sley4life(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2011
poor in dancing but in Bleep she is excellent
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by 702: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2011
hmm, wen lites r out i think she deserves a scholarship! cheesy
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by WebSurfer(m): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2011
crazy topic,
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by MrsSiena1(f): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2011
Jk, Jk, Jk how many times I call you na wa for you oh u sure say na this dancing thing u wan talk about before abi u change your mind when u know say NL's go bombard u with talk. Wetin me sef dey do here sef.

As for the topic no comment
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2011
hehehehe iyawo siena abeg no put words inside my mouth oooo hehehehe
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by MrsSiena1(f): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2011
Abeg open your mouth wide make I put words inside jo. Meanwhile how you dey so you sabi dance well well.

Love reading your posts oh keep them coming
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2011
Mrs. Siena:

Abeg open your mouth wide make I put words inside jo. Meanwhile how you dey so you sabi dance well well.

Love reading your posts oh keep them coming

Abeg mama sienna don't talk to me angry angry when I say make you arrange baby sienna for my son you gree? angry I say you gree? if you want me to talk to you make you reduce that marriage rites list wey you give my pikin angry grin cheesy
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by MrsSiena1(f): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2011
Jk i go talk to u jare. Ok I don hear I go reduce the list just for your sake. How old be your son sef? I hope say na handsom bobo sha? grin
Re: How Good Is Your Partner In. . . .? by OAM4J: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2011
jennykadry:

Abeg mama sienna don't talk to me angry angry when I say make you arrange baby sienna for my son you gree? angry I say you gree? if you want me to talk to you make you reduce that marriage rites list wey you give my pikin angry grin cheesy

I hope its not my son you are begging for. Stop embarrassing me in the public woman? Did I tell you am incapable of paying any bride price? or did I ask your parent to reduce your bride price for me when I married you? Even now wey you don carry yourself go meet Saga free of charge, did I tell your dad to return the expensive Range rover I bought him? Stop embarrassing me.

@Mrs Sienna.

Pls dont reduce anything. in fact add to it. I will pay. cool And yes my boy is handsome, like father like son ni. Thank God he no take anything resemble him mama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man / The Cloud Over My Life And My Marriage / Who Cheats More In Marriages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.