Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions (46389 Views)

Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa / The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. / Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by Nadio2019: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
shegzhkn:

Delusional, lick ur wound and move on.

grin

You are already celebrating empowerment of Islamic Extremists all over the world.

Lol. It’s not over till it’s over. They were silenced even here in Nigeria in the last four years.
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by shegzhkn: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nadio2019:

You are already celebrating empowerment of Islamic Extremists all over the world.

Lol. It’s not over till it’s over. They were silenced even here in Nigeria in the last four years.

Will you STFU, you did think that dumbass care about you here & who is going to empower Jihadist around the world ??
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by Nadio2019: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
shegzhkn:

Will you STFU, you did think that dumbass care about you here & who is going to empower Jihadist around the world ??

Taqqiya.
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by Sprumbaba: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:
All thanks to Trumps policy, criminalising Mexicans, building a wall on them, seperating their migrants from their own children and deporting parents

You watch too much CNN.
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by Guestlander: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
Those are actually BOTs from chinese and indian troll farms ...they have been every where since Election day distorting tweet threads

Which troll farm do you represent? The Russians?

1 Like

Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by Franktom247(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
See tossing guy no place like home
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by thatigboman: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: 404... I just hope Nigerian presidential election will trend in American forums in 2023.
even with the standoff in the American election, have u heard of any citizen being killed? Will that ever happen in Nigeria?
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by Resees: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
Yll should talk about your maggot president buhari and leave Trump the f alone..Fix your damn country America has nothing to do with yll stupid!!

1 Like

Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by pacespot(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
What a savage response to the motherfvcker, let them just throw him to hell, that is where he will be needed.
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by peculi(f): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hilarious mhen!!
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by Cmanforall: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Akiliogidi:
These people nor get chills at all, see as them dey toss am around grin
Na crackhead sef , who go want this type for their country
If that guy should come to Nigeria, he will be a millionaire. The movie industries, government, businessmen, even Yahoo guys will use him.to drain the Nigerian economy.

And if he is seeking for a federal government job, he will be taken even before some unemployed graduates
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by Naijaarchive(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
No be only Nigeria dey catch cruise grin
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by PervertProphet: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:
All thanks to Trumps policy, criminalising Mexicans, building a wall on them, seperating their migrants from their own children and deporting parents

I guess the cages Obama built should be blamed on Trump.
I see!!
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by siraj1402(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
I hope this will enable Trump to fully participate in the BIAFRA struggle.
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by mrkings84(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
I am expecting buhari to troll on Trump right now!

Someone who called u lifeless but can't win a 2nd tenure, is that person lively himself??
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by ibinaboonline: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Chai. The Pakistan come fall hand. What I see from that thread is that we're all humans anyway. When all of this is over, I mean, during the Apocalypse, We'd see that we're all in the same boat in this world no matter your skin color or the language you speak.
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by deebrain(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hahaha
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by ChiefSosa(m): 4:23am On Nov 06, 2020
That PAKISTANI guy spoilt the fun...
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by smartNerd: 7:23am On Nov 06, 2020
As an African, I can proudly say we are okay with people here. LMAO
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by hotwax: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2020
shegzhkn:

Delusional, lick ur wound and move on.

grin

what wound ooo? is it my salary that is being affected? no pls tell me what wound?

Abi trump dey part of my surname?
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Those are actually BOTs from chinese and indian troll farms ...they have been every where since Election day distorting tweet threads
The Racist Pig you idolize is losing and in about a day Biden will be declared President elect and you can go back to your life and stop licking the rear of the vile unrepentant racist Trump.
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by shegzhkn: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2020
hotwax:

what wound ooo? is it my salary that is being affected? no pls tell me what wound?

Abi trump dey part of my surname?

That heart warming, sorry for the loss of your hero.

Americans are not that morally bankrupt.
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by witworth(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2020
Akiliogidi:
Lol as can be seen from the screenshot.
As a travelander of nairaland, What would you tell this ajala if he /she wants to move to naija? grin

What do you think,any advice for him?

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1323865811031785472
this is actually a good gesture. This kine news better pass plenty nonsense news here on nairaland.
At least it's interesting
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by GamalNasser: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The Racist Pig you idolize is losing and in about a day Biden will be declared President elect and you can go back to your life and stop licking the rear of the vile unrepentant racist Trump.

TRUMP is not a racist and he is not losing but shamelessly being rigged out
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

TRUMP is not a racist and he is not losing but shamelessly being rigged out
Hush your filthy mouth. I told you this months ago. I stayed two hours on queue in the the bitter cold of Chicago to vote for Biden while you never see the inside of an Airplane in your life and people like you with no clue of what's happening in America keep idolizing a vile unrepentant Nazi loving piece of human crap called Trump.
Re: Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions by BestMan001: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2020
Polaris1:
You mean, Win or Noose?
Lose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident / Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas / Bride-to-be & Her Fiance Die In Auto Crash Enroute To Lagos From PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.