Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

‏ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2855 Views)

Is There Still Hope For Me? / Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) / Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‏ by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

U don't have money to buy data, hence, you are on free basics. Now my question is, so how did you create a new thread on nairaland with freebasics because the last I checked, with freebasics on nairaland, u can't comment on a thread not to talk of opening a thread.

And how were you able to open a new account without data as well?
Have you ever heard of Stark Vpn App?,
With it you can get 20-30 mb on mtn daily, I don't trust it so much because it takes time for it to connect, and it easily disconnects.
But you can create a thread with FreeBasics.
Re: ‏ by RosyIsBlessed: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
DeathOnTheWay:

Have you ever heard of Stark Vpn App?,
With it you can get 20-30 mb on mtn daily, I don't trust it so much because it takes time for it to connect, and it easily disconnects.
But you can create a thread with FreeBasics.

No u can't. With freebasics it's 'read only' on nairaland. That's only possible on Facebook.
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

No u can't. With freebasics it's 'read only' on nairaland. That's only possible on Facebook.
No, that is not true, maybe you didn't log in.
I am replying your comment with FreeBasics now.
Re: ‏ by HomerTimpson: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Why didn't you post with your 2010 account, or are you a proud person on that account or you are one of Buhari supporter? I'm just curious, I would have love to help your 2010 account.
abi o,why should i be ashame of my current situation with my id,i've helped people before so why can't i ask others for same. The worst is to be let down and move on.

The bolded got me and am sure he doesn't have a good record with his 2010 account

1 Like

Re: ‏ by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
HomerTimpson:
abi o,why should i be ashame of my current situation with my id,i've helped people before so why can't i ask others for same. The worst is to be let down and move on.

The bolded got me and am sure he doesn't have a good record with his 2010 account
My friends know my other account.
So I created a new account to be anonymous
Re: ‏ by Wittyglam(f): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
We all have our stories but we keep telling ourselves death is not the easy way out. Tell yourself you will make it. Be grateful for the little.
DeathOnTheWay:
I have been a Nairaland member since 2010, but I decided to create a new account to hide my id.
I am really suffering here, I have not eaten any good food since this week — I only drink some garri and water, my bag of garri is even about to finish, and I don't know what to do.
To die is what is hungering me now, I don't know what to do. It is only my phone that is keeping me busy here, we are having Nepa steady and I am only using FreeBasics. I have stopped my online business because I can't afford data.
Things are hard here, I am broke, I don't even have enough money to call my own, the only money I have now is 100 naira, I usually buy sugar with my money. The only good that I have here is garri, it's about to finish.
My landlord is disturbing me for the six months rent that I am owning, he is saying that he will throw me out if I don't pay him.
I am still hoping that things will be okay one day, though it is getting harder everyday.
I wish I will just kill myself Instead of dieing from hunger.
I don't know if I will ever escape from this struggle.
Re: ‏ by HomerTimpson: 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
DeathOnTheWay:

My friends know my other account.
So I created a new account to be anonymous
shuu? Did you impose brokeness on your self? MAN UP BRO

1 Like

Re: ‏ by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wittyglam:
We all have our stories but we keep telling ourselves death is not the easy way out. Tell yourself you will make it. Be grateful for the little.
Yeah, thank you smiley
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
HomerTimpson:
shuu? Did you impose brokeness on your self? MAN UP BRO
Okay
Re: ‏ by tonyson010(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
estirocky:
Don't give up please. Most times, people think situation like this is only fictional but it's actually what people are passing through daily. I reserve my own story.

You are still better than many. Life isn't easy. The is bound to be trying times. Also don't get depressed, find energy to rise up above Ur challenges now.
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
tonyson010:

You are still better than many. Life isn't easy. The is bound to be trying times. Also don't get depressed, find energy to rise up above Ur challenges now.
Yes, I believe this, thank you so much.
Re: ‏ by Mr100Dollars: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
HomerTimpson:

ThankGod you gat my point ☝
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
Tomorrow, head to the ATM with your card and you'll see it. It's been sent and debited hours ago. If by tomorrow you don't see it, let me know.
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
iLegendNoReply:
Tomorrow, head to the ATM with your card and you'll see it. It's been sent and debited hours ago. If by tomorrow you don't see it, let me know.
Wow, sorry for the mistake Sir.
I have received the alert, God bless you.
You have added some days to my life smiley
I appreciate your help Sir!

1 Like

Re: ‏ by Dayoebe(m): 12:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Tell me what you're doing before this sudden 'brokennes' and 'hunger'...

There's one of my street bro, he came to my workplace. Obviously he came to beg just like you are doing right now..

Me: why are you not employed
Him: I can't work under someone's authority

Me: why can't you learn a trade or handiwork
Him: my boss is not serious with work

Me: ookay
Him: I just need some money to buy foodstuffs for house, I wan receive visitors this week

Me: (smiles) God no go shame us

If you are in my shoe, what will you do to such a person

Some people wretchedness is self inflicted, borne out of lazy attitude.
I have no iota of pity for them.

No sweat no sweet...

The last thing I will NEVER do in my life is to beg for money! Instead, I will use that same hand to work and EARN money
Re: ‏ by Breezzy(m): 12:34am On Nov 06, 2020
Dayoebe:

There's one of my street bro, he came to my workplace. Obviously he came to beg just like you are doing right now..

Him: I just need some money to buy foodstuffs for house, I wan receive visitors this week

No sweat no sweet...

The last thing I will NEVER do in my life is to beg for money! Instead, I will use that same hand to work and EARN money

Guy calm down I just dey read all these una comment for this thread, life is all about opportunity ooo the Op only beg, if to say e go steal and them burn am una go dey happy ba, Mai clear you now... Oga to learn handwork no dey easy na person wey get a supporter fit learn handwork, you think say na everybody dey lazy, person fit dey east see job opportunity for West but e no go get transportation money, person wey e go borrow from e no go see abeg people dey suffer for this country if you no fit help the guy no drop comment wey go spoil things for am. Everybody dey beg in time of need begging no be crime even rich man dey beg pen for bank. But Op my advise be say no matter what no even dream of committing suicide.

And as for one person wey dey talk say freebasics no fit create thread for nairaland, mind you, with free basics right now you can log in, read, quote and create on Nairaland. Person wey understand life sef don give Op something

1 Like

Re: ‏ by millionboi2: 12:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Dayoebe:

No sweat no sweet...

don't think this way,since you found out from him,u can decide not to help him.

Work under some one authority,haba u self

Even if u are self employed, you are under ur client authority.
A businessman is under his customers authority.

Your post no make sense abeg
Re: ‏ by stanliwise(m): 1:01am On Nov 06, 2020
millionboi2:
don't think this way,since you found out from him,u can decide not to help him.

Work under some one authority,haba u self

Even if u are self employed, you are under ur client authority.
A businessman is under his customers authority.

Your post no make sense abeg
Did you read it properly?
Re: ‏ by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 06, 2020
Thank you all for helping me smiley
Re: ‏ by Jh0wsef(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Why didn't you post with your 2010 account, or are you a proud person on that account or you are one of Buhari supporter? I'm just curious, I would have love to help your 2010 account.

I dey here o. this na my main account

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said I Raped Her! / What's With Nigerian Youths And Sex? / Watch Alleged Leaked S*x Tape Of Tiktok Star Bhadie Kelly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.