Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre (38873 Views)

Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns (2) (3) (4)

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by salford1: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump is a lunatic. He has completely destroyed America. He is not the first president to lose an election.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by mrgbenga1: 7:59am On Nov 06, 2020
Really. Attack election centre for abroad. Election violence happen everywhere.

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by naija4life247: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2020
Copy cats. Copying from us without giving credit to us. We are the Masters of Election Rigging and Violence. They should have just begged us to borrow them MC Oluomo, he would have done a clean job without much noise just as he did in Lagos governorship election in 2019 by blocking PDP supporters from voting.

Even Wike the Wicked did a fantastic job in 2015 by returning over 1.4 million votes for Goatluck Jonathan in Rivers State, probably goats and chickens also voted.

These copy cats in America are not copying well.

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by able20(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2020
Zeembabawayy:
So these things do happen abroad
Nigerians copied everything from USA, the good, bad and the ugly

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Jonasbadoo2(f): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2020
wunmi590:

These are trump people believe me you, he hate terrorists and majority of his supporters are terrorist and mafians that carry guns all around to intimidate voters.

I'm sure if trump finally realised he has lost, he would go to jail for all his stupid shenanigans.

His son inclusive calling for war just because his father is losing his reelection.

That's treason.
you are saying Goose Shit

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2020
They are part of those that were told to stand down and standby by the outgoing IMPOTUS.

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Olatlaccon(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2020
Now tell me if foul play or politics isn't everywhere.... that's how it was and how's gonna be...love for power is everywhere not only in Nigeria or Africa...it's in human DNA

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Rollins777(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2020
Donald Trump could have invited Oshiomole for rigging advise.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by authority2006(m): 8:04am On Nov 06, 2020
wunmi590:

These are trump people believe me you, he hate terrorists and majority of his supporters are terrorist and mafians that carry guns all around to intimidate voters.

I'm sure if trump finally realised he has lost, he would go to jail for all his stupid shenanigans.

His son inclusive calling for war just because his father is losing his reelection.

That's treason.

I would really love to see what kind of damage his fanatical supporters can do. I'm sure that his supporters in Nigeria are cooking something too. Losers

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:04am On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Anyways, I thought many DemoNrats called Trump a racist who hates blacks. (See image below)

These are sane black people who saw through the lies of the Liberal media. Not some Nigerians who just sit and home and swallow any story because they want to migrate to the U.S.
Thankfully Black women are more reliable voters and went for Biden

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Lamasta(m): 8:04am On Nov 06, 2020
Anti-Trump dem nahim full front page grin
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by theFilmtric: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2020
Nigerians are already influencing them

But I strongly suspect extremist Trump supporters

theFilmtricsay
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Basicend: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2020
The truth is Trump engaged the underground powers in the US, and they waited for him at this election.

The election was clearly rigged against him, the truth is clear. But, it's like him against the media power house too. .

Americans will pay for this. . They will begin to beg China for aids soon. .
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by freshMallam1122: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2020
awon ipob misscrants,, because trump just incited wars an they want to take it in full force
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Ikea81: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2020
Why will election take 5days? He no make sense. There must be irregularities.

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by geesilver(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Thugs everywhere....
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by CoolAmbience(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2020
nakaman:
so e follow dey that side shocked

Na from there e start before e come this side sef.

Forget what you see on TV. All na wash.

I keep saying it. At least, I have been privileged to visit and train in North America. These developed countries are the reason why Africa is where it is today.

They tell you African leaders are corrupt yet they dont see any wrong in warehousing billions of dollars of these stolen funds.

They offer humanitarian and developmental donations and grants in millions of dollars, yet keep much more of Africa's stolen monies in their economies.

They come into mineral-rich African nations as multinationals, connive with unscrupulous prominent elites and politicians to shortchange and exploit their people through casaulization and contract employments, among other inhuman schemes.

What do you make of that? Isn't that the height of hypocrisy?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by CoolAmbience(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2020
nakaman:

Na from there e start before e come this side sef.

Forget what you see on TV. All na wash.

I keep saying it. At least, I have been privileged to visit and train in North America. These developed countries are the reason why Africa is where it is today.

They tell you African leaders are corrupt yet they dont see any wrong in warehousing billions of dollars of stolen funds from the same Africa.

They offer humanitarian and developmental donations and grants in millions of dollars annually, yet keep much more of Africa's stolen monies in their economies.

They come into mineral-rich African nations as multinationals, connive with unscrupulous prominent elites and politicians to shortchange and exploit Africans through casaulization and contract employments, among other inhuman schemes.

What do you make of that? Isn't that the height of hypocrisy?

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Basicend: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2020
But Yankee don master Nigerian election ways now ooo

Fight will everything u'v got and die there. .
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Jeromejnr(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Thankfully Black women are more reliable voters and went for Biden

Many Black American women are never reliable and are too emotionally unstable and lack rational thinking.

The proof of my statement abounds online. Especially on Youtube and things they say in politics.

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by authority2006(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Anyways, I thought many DemoNrats called Trump a racist who hates blacks. (See image below)

These are sane black people who saw through the lies of the Liberal media. Not some Nigerians who just sit and home and swallow any story because they want to migrate to the U.S.

Sane black indeed! I guess there are no more sane whites to wreck havoc on behalf of Trump. Are you yourself even sane at all?

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2020
THIS AFRICAN VIRUS IS HEADING TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by naija4life247: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Rollins777:
Donald Trump could have invited Oshiomole for rigging advise.

It’s pride that’s doing that Trump. Just ask and we shall provide him with one of our master riggers.

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by bencr7: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2020
D man look let like a native America, he be like he wan cause problem in america to revenge wat British colonys that later became united states for killing is people in 18 Century ago
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Jeromejnr(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2020
authority2006:

Sane black indeed! I guess there are no more sane whites to wreck havoc on behalf of Trump. Are you yourself even sane at all?

Thats not a proper counter argument.

But yes Sir, I am sane. wink
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump has destroyed the impeccability associated with the American political system

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Basicend: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2020
Truth is the cabals are gains Trump because he cut their supplies.

They one the tech, media, sport, govt everything.

It's a well planned underground conspiracy. Trump is fighting coz he is pained as hes been cheated.

But one man can't survive again too many. Let's we how it goes.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Neddyogu(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2020
nakaman:

E dey everywhere oo
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by wunmi590(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2020
authority2006:

I would really love to see what kind of damage his fanatical supporters can do. I'm sure that his supporters in Nigeria are cooking something too. Losers

Let them cook well well, Biden is waiting for them cheesy
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by dotunbidemi: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

spot on bro many Nigerian are just hateful of this Man... if Nigeria has a president like Trump we would be truly great man has balls for everything never chicken out to fake news pressure

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by bencr7: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2020
Uyi168:
White supremacists as work..
Your Trump is going down..
that man is not white, he is surly a native American

Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) / Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) / "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons