Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre (38877 Views)

Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2020
The most overrated people on earth are showing their true colours!

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by 7lives: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Biden is better than Trump because he is competent,empathetic,a listener,unifier and has the characteristics needed to be president.

Trump is a despot,arrogant,proud,uncouth bully with no knowledge on leadership and governance.
You are actually the braunwashed fellow better open your eyes and emancipate yourself from this rubbish you are spewing.
I have brains and I know how to diffrentiate between right and wrong.

1000000000 likes.
Most of Trump supporters are like him, they see themselves in Trump.
They don't see anything wrong in being like Trump, unfortunately for them the world WILL NOT TOLERATE THEM.
Imagine a Nigerian supporting an animal, who thinks like a Hitler?.
These are the kinds of people we lived with in the same country and we wonder why the country is heading nowhere.
God purnish Trump and his wicked supporters, their shame and disgrace will be from everlasting to everlasting.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2020
They're trying to Nigerianize their Electoral process
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by tppzzy01(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2020
HuntSon:
Like this if you believe Trumpetians have a hand in this grin

By the way, stop comparing the US to Nigeria, you see that the police are active, investigated and caught them before anything could transpire.

In Nigeria, they would have been transporting dead bodies by now undecided
The police were tip of by one of the concern family member. Nna no dey read and comprehend
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by BreconHills(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Anyways, I thought many DemoNrats called Trump a racist who hates blacks. (See image below)

These are sane black people who saw through the lies of the Liberal media. Not some Nigerians who just sit and home and swallow any story because they want to migrate to the U.S.

Really is that what the data from Penn and Georgia is telling you right now?
Look some blacks have always supported the Republican party. Thats what happens in democracy. But blacks have not shifted to the Republican party because in black areas the Democrats are winning in some areas as high as 80:20.

When you go extreme to make a point ( that some blacks vote Republican ) you end up being wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by 7lives: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Name one good Trump policy I know religion has blinded you so you think his muslim ban and pro israel stance is all that is needed you are very misguided.

It is not emotions but character matters mr man the words of a leader matters your view about a president is so misguided that you need help don't you see the division and hate Trump has caused and you are here saying character does not mean anything.So the people like you supporting Trump because of religion is it not because of emotions?

Lol where is the wall where are the jobs?where is the prosperous economy all these things he inherited from Obama and has spoilt Biden will come and repair it again

Who told you this?he did this for black people but did not reform criminal justice to favour blacks acknowledge systemic racism and that black lives matter so why are many blacks voting against him.

You are the one who knows nothing about leadership better go and re-evaluate yourself on what it means to be a leader because character matters because of Trump America is broken and divided.A thug and demagogue has no busines being president.Character matters.

You get time self, ignore that guy jor.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Jeromejnr(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2020
BreconHills:

Really is that what the data from Penn and Georgia is telling you right now?
Look some blacks have always supported the Republican party. Thats what happens in democracy. But blacks have not shifted to the Republican party because in black areas the Democrats are winning in some areas as high as 80:20.

When you go extreme to make a point ( that some blacks vote Republican ) you end up being wrong.

Sometimes when I see comments like yours, it reminds me of hypocrisy and making arguments without fact checking.

See the two states you mentioned below and apply your last statement to yourself.

80:20 init.

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by babtoundey(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2020
Yeeyo:
fake news all over but he who stand for true will smile at the end.

Give us the real news now so that we too can stand for the truth and smile in the end.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Hassanmaye(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2020
HuntSon:
Like this if you believe Trumpetians have a hand in this grin

By the way, stop co ;Dmparing the US to Nigeria, you see that the police are active, investigated and caught them before anything could transpire.

In Nigeria, they would have been transporting dead bodies by now undecided

Why na abeg grin How do you expect someone with big stomach to think
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by mrkings84(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2020
BUHARI IS A TERRORIST. HE HAS SENT HIS FULANI HERRSMEN AKA BH BOYS TO GO DESTROY THINGS AGAINST TRUMP
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Sultty(m): 9:52am On Nov 06, 2020
They want to turn America to another Nigeria, God will stop them in their tracks, btw d person who commented on top of my post is d real MVP because Buhari is a terrorist
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Hassanmaye(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2020
It's herdsmen angry grin angry grin grin
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by IkUKU01(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2020
Nigeria don corrupt men ooo
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by iamdapsyj(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Anyways, I thought many DemoNrats called Trump a racist who hates blacks. (See image below)

These are sane black people who saw through the lies of the Liberal media. Not some Nigerians who just sit and home and swallow any story because they want to migrate to the U.S.

Black women actually voted more for Trump though. And you can't blame Nigerians for wanting a Biden Presidency. Elections will always be about interests you know even if their interest is about immigration.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2020
HYPOCRITICAL NIGERIANS THIS IS YOUR SANER CLIME please enjoy it
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
This shows America was never perfect
Is anywhere ever perfect? No place is an utopia.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Dottore: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2020
Yeeyo:
fake news all over but he who stand for true will smile at the end.
What's this one saying
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Mayng01(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2020
This waos me, I thought we only see this in Arabs and Africa. What a scene
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2020
7lives:

You get time self, ignore that guy jor.
Thank you I don ignore am cheesy
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2020
7lives:

1000000000 likes.
Most of Trump supporters are like him, they see themselves in Trump.
They don't see anything wrong in being like Trump, unfortunately for them the world WILL NOT TOLERATE THEM.
Imagine a Nigerian supporting an animal, who thinks like a Hitler?.
These are the kinds of people we lived with in the same country and we wonder why the country is heading nowhere.
God purnish Trump and his wicked supporters, their shame and disgrace will be from everlasting to everlasting.

The thing tire me

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Psoul(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2020
I am so much disappointed in these guys.
So common Ballot Box, they cannot successfully snatch.
What a mess.
And since they know that they don't know how to do it, why didn't dey come and hire us from Naija.
I am so disappointed.
You have Hummer and good guns and still failed.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Susan Collins will not. I hope the Senate seats in Georgia go into a run-off and gets picked by the Democrats in January. But notwithstanding, Democrats need to fight harder in pushing policies. They are pathetically weak, do you think the Democrats would have been able to push the Supreme Court nominee so quickly like the Republicans if the roles were reversed? Definitely not.

You are right.

I want Biden's administration to succeed
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2020
hresso:

I see you are enjoying this..

Where are the guys that were doubting you?

cheesy

They have gone into hiding grin
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by BreconHills(m): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Sometimes when I see comments like yours, it reminds me of hypocrisy and making arguments without fact checking.

See the two states you mentioned below and apply your last statement to yourself.

80:20 init.

Please check Georgia again smiley and check Penn by this evening. Biden is leading in Georgia. It is the black vote from places like Atlanta that have reversed the gains made by Trump in the mainly white counties. In Penn Trump was up at one time by 500k votes now he is down to 18k. Again because of the black vote in places like Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

The black vote has never deserted the Democratic party. They came out in smaller numbers in 2016 but in this election they have been massive game changers.

Which is not to say some blacks don't vote gor Trump but they are a very very small minority statistically speaking

1 Like

Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by Jeromejnr(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2020
BreconHills:

Please check Georgia again smiley and check Penn by this evening. Biden is leading in Georgia. It is the black vote from places like Atlanta that have reversed the gains made by Trump in the mainly white counties. In Penn Trump was up at one time by 500k votes now he is down to 18k. Again because of the black vote in places like Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

The black vote has never deserted the Democratic party. They came out in smaller numbers in 2016 but in this election they have been massive game changers.

Which is not to say some blacks don't vote gor Trump but they are a very very small minority statistically speaking

They have not finished counting na. Shuoo.

Its by a slim margin.

When the winner is announced, quote me.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by fredoooooo: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
SANER CLIME ... abi na ... HEAVEN .... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by crazycrypto710: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
The dude in cuffs looks like a native American.
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by pacespot(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
Look at how they handle him gently. Imagine it is a black, they would have rough handled him and snuff the life out of him like Judge Floyd
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by pacespot(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Look at how they handle him gently. Imagine it is a black man, they would have rough handled him and snuffed the life out of him like Judge Floyd
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by hybridblood07(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
And some people said Election is free and fair in advanced country. We are humans, we would manipulate a way to get into power
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by ordovicianonly(f): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Usa is gradually turning to Nigeria . Trump is behaving like Nigeria politicians and he need to arrested and prosecuted for dragging America backward to the level of Nigeria politics . Trump is for war and the war shall consume him
Re: US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre by BreconHills(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

They have not finished counting na. Shuoo.

Its by a slim margin.

When the winner is announced, quote me.

Hahaha I sure will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons / Maryland Man Wins $100,000 After Skipping Work / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.