Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. (1628 Views)

3 Lagos Senators endorse Fashola's nomination. bad news for the wailers!!! / Just In- All Three Lagos Senators Endorse Fashola For Minister / Photos: Ndigbo Endorse APC Candidates As They Pay Fashola A Courtesy Visit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by bkbabe97y(m): 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
These bloody Ibos: GO FIX UR OWN REGION U BEASTS!!!

So, funny, no one likes yall, cant you see? Youre too deceitful. You love to play "destroyer". Youre the single people causing trouble all over the nation of Nigeria with ur horrible and two-faced character. You do anything for money its unbelievable. Even Ojukwu asked yall to support the evil Gen.IBB for President: THAT TELLS IT ALL RIGHT THERE! No one asked for ur endorsement. Go to ur landlocked hamlets and endorse wuteva gorilla u feel like! Monsters!
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by AndreUweh(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
bk.babe97y:

These bloody Ibos: GO FIX your OWN REGION U BEASTS!!!

So, funny, no one likes yall, cant you see? Youre too deceitful. You love to play "destroyer". Youre the single people causing trouble all over the nation of Nigeria with your horrible and two-faced character. You do anything for money its unbelievable. Even Ojukwu asked yall to support the evil Gen.IBB for President: THAT TELLS IT ALL RIGHT THERE! No one asked for your endorsement. Go to your landlocked hamlets and endorse wuteva gorilla u feel like! Monsters!
Okpoko, did you see the topc of this thread before running your stinking mouth here?. Why attack Ndigbo when the thread included Arewa as well. Silly coward, your fear of Boko Haram and jihad has made you all to be one sided in your posts.
A thread starter claimed Arewa and Ndigbo has endorsed Fashola and moments later, the same Ndigbo that endorsed Fashola by his claim was attacked. What sort of imbecility is that?.
The only way you can reconcile the attack and the thread topic is by throwing your hatred on a group. Ka ihere megbu gi na ndi otu gi. Castrated-monkey.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by bkbabe97y(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Okpoko, did you see the topc of this thread before running your stinking mouth here?. Why attack Ndigbo when the thread included Arewa as well.

Cus the Hausas are not known to try to steal their hosts' lands!

Because Ibos are the main problem in Nigeria; tribalistic monkeys!

10 seconds ago yall didnt want Jonathan to suceed Yar' adua cus yall felt "Ibos was next"!

Ojukwu supported Gen.IBB and instructed Ibos to follow suit.

Yall now support GEJ in the stu*pid belief that its ur "turn" in 4 yrs. . . .

KEEP DREAMING! BEASTS!
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by T9ksy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

The topic also says Arewa endorsed Fashola, yet no comment about it. Is that how Igbo terifies your lives.
Once again, if the topic says Ndigbo has endorsed Fashola, why the hatred on Ndigbo then. I wonder were some people were hidding the day brains were created.

Yes, i sure would like to know where you was hiding when the almighty was ditching out grey matters.

+ Arewa may have endorse Fashola but we didn't hear of them making demands on him b4 giving him their support.

bk.babe97y:

So, funny, no one likes yall, cant you see? Youre too deceitful. You love to play "destroyer". Youre the single people causing trouble all over the nation of Nigeria with your horrible and two-faced character. You do anything for money its unbelievable. Even Ojukwu asked yall to support the evil Gen.IBB for President: THAT TELLS IT ALL RIGHT THERE! No one asked for your endorsement. Go to your landlocked hamlets and endorse wuteva gorilla u feel like! Monsters!

Gosh BK.BABE, YOU DON'T DON'T TAKE NO PRISONER.
More grease to ur elbow.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by AndreUweh(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
bk.babe97y:

10 seconds ago yall didnt want Jonathan to suceed Yar' adua cus yall felt "Ibos was next"!

Yall now support GEJ in the stu*pid belief that its your "turn" in 4 yrs. . . .

KEEP DREAMING! BEASTS!

Anophelles Yorubie, bring up topics where Ndigbo claimed that they did not want GEJ to replace Yar'adua. Shameless maggot, the likes of Dora Akunyili and co who openly voiced their opinions for a GEJ take over are now not Igbo.
No need posting here, just go back to the zoo and continue to play with your mates at the zoo. Monkey shitt-eater.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by AljUche: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Yall now support GEJ in the stu*pid belief that its your "turn" in 4 yrs. . . .

KEEP DREAMING! BEASTS!

guy what has igbo got to do with this angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by AljUche: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
you people should stop showing your ignorance here bk and co angry

it is ohaneze not igbo ok angry angry
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by AljUche: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Anophelles Yorubie, bring up topics where Ndigbo claimed that they did not want GEJ to replace Yar'adua. Shameless maggot, the likes of Dora Akunyili and co who openly voiced their opinions for a GEJ take over are now not Igbo.
No need posting here, just go back to the zoo and continue to play with your mates at the zoo. Monkey shitt-eater.

come on leave them, they are all mumus i tell you,.,.,.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by AndreUweh(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
T9ksy:

Yes, i sure would like to know where you was hiding when the almighty was ditching out grey matters.

+ Arewa may have endorse Fashola but we didn't hear of them making demands on him b4 giving him their support.

Gosh BK.BABE, YOU DON'T DON'T TAKE NO PRISONER.
More grease to your elbow.

Brainless blue decorated pig, why not go and post on the thread where Ndigbo made demands before giving him their support. Retarded pig, this topic is different, hence deal with it. Clown.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by bkbabe97y(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

What did Ojukwu say? What was his position ?

Beasts!
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by AndreUweh(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2011
Alj Uche:

come on leave them, they are all mumus i tell you,.,.,.
Thanks for your good sense of reasoning.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by T9ksy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Brainless blue decorated pig, why not go and post on the thread where Ndigbo made demands before giving him their support. not-so-smart pig, this topic is different, hence deal with it. Clown.

And I have already dealt with the thread title - Ndigbo can stick their endorsement.
Fashola (and the yorubas) don't need it.

As for the bolded print, i will let it pass for now but be rest assurred that two can play that game.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by IGWE2225: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
The rate at which some of you are throwing abusive words at an entire ethnic group is mind burgling, this is unacceptable, mind the way you throw your ethnics rants here and there cause you are dealing with a people that knows you  more that you know yourselves, of course is easy to stay behind a computer and say all whatnot which is very Coward of you lot, experience has shown me that you guys cant even stand before an average Igbo man and talk so what is all the bravado on the internet? you wanted one Nigeria, eat it and shut the phuck up.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by IGWE2225: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2011
Okpoko, did you see the topc of this thread before running your stinking mouth here?. Why attack Ndigbo when the thread included Arewa as well. Silly coward, your fear of Boko Haram and jihad has made you all to be one sided in your posts.
A thread starter claimed Arewa and Ndigbo has endorsed Fashola and moments later, the same Ndigbo that endorsed Fashola by his claim was attacked. What sort of imbecility is that?.
The only way you can reconcile the attack and the thread topic is by throwing your hatred on a group. Ka ihere megbu gi na ndi otu gi. Castrated-monkey.

Nwanne are you actualy trying to reason with that retarded neurotic piece of shyt? that would eventually comic suicide, bk.babe is one phucked up nut job.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by gernded(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
GOING BY THE INSULT THE IGBO'S RECEIVED FROM THIS POSTER ,THAT WILL TELL YOU THAT ONLY FEW SENSIBLE MEN ARE HERE IN NAIRA LAND.

WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH THE IGBO BUSINESS MEN, O BECAUSE THE IGBOS OWNS MORE PROPERTIES IN THE CHOICE AREA OF LAGOS OR WHAT ?

OR BECAUSE GEJ HAS JUST MADE THE IGBOMAN NIGERIA CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF FOR THE FIRST TIME OR IS IT BECAUSE THE IGBOS ARE ABOUT TO FLOURISH POLITICALLY,THERE VOICE ARE BEEN HEARD IN THE NORTH AND SOUTH AND IN THE EAST BEEN THEIR HOME TOWN IS UNOPPOSED .
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:26am On Mar 16, 2011
Ndigbo owe NOBODY any apologies for articulating and expressing views on any issue/s that affect our lives in Lagos State. Views expressed by individuals or bodies representing Igbo interests are welcome,will continue to be aired,and we don't give a damn who's bellyaching over it. The best they can do is moan and curse behind the cloak of anonymity the internet provides.

If Igbo haters feel so strongly about the Igbo presence (economically,and in numbers) in Lagos,then get off your computers and form a "NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TO KEEP IGBOS IN CHECK". I suggest you make Bkbabe or Eko Ile your national chairman,as they hate Ndigbo with an all-consuming passion wink that i'd love to see continue. And while you're at it, consider making the Ileke Idi woman head of the womens' wing nationwide: a more bitter Igbo hating h*ag i'm yet to see.

Ndigbo in Lagos are here to stay and will continue to be heard,so deal with it.

Igbo kwenu!!!!
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by yarodin: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2011
Yoruba will always be Yoruba, even the mumu that has never been to Lagos is now talking shit.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by EkoIle1: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

Ndigbo owe NOBODY any apologies for articulating and expressing views on any issue/s that affect our lives in Lagos State. Views expressed by individuals or bodies representing Igbo interests are welcome,will continue to be aired,and we don't give a damn who's bellyaching over it. The best they can do is moan and curse behind the cloak of anonymity the internet provides.

If Igbo haters feel so strongly about the Igbo presence (economically,and in numbers) in Lagos,then get off your computers and form a "NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TO KEEP IGBOS IN CHECK". I suggest you make Bkbabe or Eko Ile your national chairman,as they hate Ndigbo with an all-consuming passion wink that i'd love to see continue. And while you're at it, consider making the Ileke Idi woman head of the womens' wing nationwide: a more bitter Igbo hating h*ag i'm yet to see.

Ndigbo in Lagos are here to stay and will continue to be heard,so deal with it.

Igbo kwenu!!!!

ibo boy, abeg no comit suicide o. we just want you to shove your d/umb a/s/s endorsements where the sun no dey shine,

We are civilized people and deal with civilized people, not backward blackmailing cave people like ohasnakeze,
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by joeyfire(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2011
bk.babe97y:

LOL.What a clown.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by alphonsok: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
Brf is rivaless as long as lagos state is concerned.he has laready delivered compared to the achievement of other state governors.the situation in oyo state and ogun state is enough for people to reject pdp candidates.they have nothing to offer.they re waste.obj their father is a failure , before they will continue to fail
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by T9ksy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2011
joeyfire:

LOL.What a clown.

Clown ke? but why a clown?
Is it because he advised igbos to . . . . . . .

bk.babe97y:

. . . . GO FIX your OWN REGION U BEASTS!!!

IMHO, I think, the above is a valuable advice which the igbos will do well to adhere to.
Afterall, CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.

N.B: I really can't help but wonder why the igbos pour into other people's region (including those that they hate with a passion), purportedly contributing to the development of these regions and then turn round and bemoan the deplorable state their own region is.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by AndreUweh(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2011
T9ksy:

Clown ke? but why a clown?
Is it because he advised igbos to . . . . . . .

IMHO, I think, the above is a valuable advice which the igbos will do well to adhere to.
Afterall, CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.

N.B: I really can't help but wonder why the igbos pour into other people's region (including those that they hate with a passion), purportedly contributing to the development of these regions and then turn round and bemoan the deplorable state their own region is.

Once again quit foaming crap from your mouth. Yorubas are also in other people's land. Come to P.H and see them in volumes. In Suleja, and other Northern towns, the Yorubas are the second largest immigrant group there.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by T9ksy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Once again quit foaming crap from your mouth. Yorubas are also in other people's land. Come to P.H and see them in volumes. In Suleja, and other Northern towns, the Yorubas are the second largest immigrant group there.

Yeah, but the difference being that you won't hear the yorubas telling the indigenes, who among them they endorse to manage their (indigenes') affairs.

Bottomline is, the yorubas don't give a rat's a.rse who ndigbos endorse to be govenor in yorubaland.
Sorry to quote bk.babe's suggestion again:

bk.babe97y:

Go back to your landlocked hamlets and endorse whomever u feel like!
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by AndreUweh(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
T9ksy:

Yeah, but the difference being that you won't hear the yorubas telling the indigenes, who among them they endorse to manage their (indigenes') affairs.

Bottomline is, the yorubas don't give a rat's a.rse who ndigbos endorse to be govenor in yorubaland.
Sorry to quote bk.babe's suggestion again:

Since you cant not take away their freedom of expression, freedom of association and freedom to live anywhere they wish, do you mind taking some anti-depressants?.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by T9ksy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Since you cant not take away their freedom of expression, freedom of association and freedom to live anywhere they wish, do you mind taking some anti-depressants?.

Got no reason to take anti-depressants however if you do, please be my guest.

Did i read you right? freedom of expression ke?
I dare you to go to zamfara, kano, kadunna ati bebelo and yarn anyhow like you & your mates are wont of doing in yorubaland.

Now i see the reason why the northerners have been killing ur people since 1945 till date.
None of your brothers living "freely" in northern regions dare make such a ridiculous statement else another pogrom will commence.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by AndreUweh(m): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
T9ksy:

Got no reason to take anti-depressants however if you do, please be my guest.

Did i read you right? freedom of expression ke?
I dare you to go to zamfara, kano, kadunna ati bebelo and yarn anyhow like you & your mates are wont of doing in yorubaland.

Now i see the reason why the northerners have been killing your people since 1945 till date.
None of your brothers living "freely" in northern regions dare make such a ridiculous statement else another pogrom will commence.

I know that you are not a stupidd poster but I fail to understand why you are making a desperate attempt to be one today. Only a stupidd fellow will belief that Yorubas are not also killed in the North. Why not consult the Yoruba leader to know the death toll of your brethren Jos?.
Do you mind sitting on a transformer since anything Igbo scares the life out of you?.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by seanet02: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ibos with their white elephant dreams! Always thinking of grabbing what does not belong to them. No wonder the Northern god of iron accepts no sacrifize except IBOS blood.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by AndreUweh(m): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
seanet02:

Ibos with their white elephant dreams! Always thinking of grabbing what does not belong to them. No wonder the Northern god of iron accepts no sacrifize except IBOS blood.
Why not feel worried about your jobless situation rather than thinking about Ndigbo all the time. Castrated maggot.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by T9ksy(m): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2011
Andre Uweh:

I know that you are not a stupidd poster but I fail to understand why you are making a desperate attempt to be one today. Only a stupidd fellow will belief that Yorubas are not also killed in the North. Why not consult the Yoruba leader to know the death toll of your brethren Jos?.
Do you mind sitting on a transformer since anything Igbo scares the life out of you?.

Hell no, i ain't hugging no frigg.ing transformer and igbos don't scare me.
Yeah, yorubas have been killed in the north too but the only record of pogrom carried out in the annals of this country's history was carried out by the north on you guys. That's a fact which even you, cannot rewrite.

This is why you guys will never dare to misyarn in the north as you do in yorubaland.
Imagine calling lagos "No man's land".
can you guys refer to Abuja the same? Afterall, you guys own 70% of the area.
Somehow, i don't think so.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by AndreUweh(m): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^Stop beating about the bush. Have I or any poster here called Lagos no man's land?. Concentrate on the thread title.
In case if you do not know, Abuja originally belongs to the Gwaris.
Re: Arewa, Ndigbo Endorse Fashola. by T9ksy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2011
Andre Uweh:

^^^Stop beating about the bush. Have I or any poster here called Lagos no man's land?. Concentrate on the thread title.
In case if you do not know, Abuja originally belongs to the Gwaris.

oh so are you now admitting that Lagos belongs to the Yorubas?
I don't have the time to rummage thru previous posts where your kit and kin referred to Lagos as such but you feigning ignorance
of such utterances somehow doesn't surprise me.

Even your "nationalist" papa alias ZIK of onitsha (formerly Zik of Africa) tried to seperate Lagos from yorubaland (in the 40's) claiming that all regions contributed to the prosperity of lagos. He even went as far as alleging that part of the g/nut proceeds from the north was utilised in developing lagos and as such the northerners too, have a claim to Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Navy Trains Benin Republic Against Piracy / 88 Years Old Man Made Special Adviser To Anambra State Governor / Why Ojukwu Joined A Northern Party – An Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.