Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays (62669 Views)

Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives / Why Many Ladies Will Not Get Married Nowadays / My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Kranediggy(m): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Men these days are the ones who are liabilities in marriage, very lazy and entitled golddiggers.

You want a woman that will be breadwinner and share the bills but you cannot share cooking and cleaning house and taking care of children equally. No, you still expect women to be in charge of the household even while she is stressing herself to provide money.

Marrying men of these days has no benefit whatsoever, it's just losses after losses, fvcking liabilities.
Sorry, I can see this ain't your fault. Change your mindset or you'll keep on fooling yourself

11 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by cybernaut(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2020
It all depend the way you want your families to look likes. If she is broke and you like her and her character is good to you while not update her so that she can be useful to you while you enjoy your family in peace.

When it come to relationship I think you choose who you like and who is inline with your spirit.

12 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Xisnin(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2020
Yet another article that gets it all wrong. Marriage for love was invented in the 19th-20th century. People married much younger when love was secondary to marriage.
There are men who are not interested in marriage. But if you ask the other group, you will find completely different answers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2020
Many ladies see marriage as a podium of settling down by resigning themselves as full housewives. Married men sometimes encourage that so that they can be promiscuous

5 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by 2016easy2017: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2020
DANGER ALERT!!!!!
PLS ALL NIGERIANS, BEWARE OF THIS 419 TJIEF SCAMMER.

0 704 161 6137

I warned you all!!!!
He's a Scammer.
Check it on truecaller

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by sigiyaya(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
Zini you better respect yourself, don't let me insult you this night.
And what is your Insult going to do to him. The truth is that your reasoning ability is very poor.

11 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by obowunmi(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2020
Actually its the reverse. Most men are poor, unemployed and very BROKE.

Therefore, very insecure.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by TheRedpillguy: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2020
It's simple. Marriage work for women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by tonyot(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2020
I wish you this IJN. Amen
virginprincess:
All this broke men creating nonsense tread self undecided, haven't you people see real men that get married then ask their wives to sit at home, that is becoming full time housewives, those men do they have two heads? are they not the one taking the whole responsiblity? mtcheeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by WeRblessed(f): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2020
Sorry to say this as a woman, but please my brother, don't marry a woman without a job or handwork. If all she can offer is sex, cook and clean dump her!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by tradepunter: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
All this broke men creating nonsense tread self undecided, haven't you people see real men that get married then ask their wives to sit at home, that is becoming full time housewives, those men do they have two heads? are they not the one taking the whole responsiblity? mtcheeeeew.

You should be ashamed of yourself....

You open your mouth talk this thing... Very shameless

3 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Seyzcham91(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2020
see talk! see mentality!

Anyway i no blame you! na the country you grow up to be in i go blame
virginprincess:
I said what i said because you guys are taking it like it a must that women must part of the family responsibility, it not suppose to be a must but choice, a woman money is not suppose to be shared.

4 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by MrHighSea: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2020
How will someone fold their hands and brain instead of trying to make little positive impacts in his/her space.

One thing that makes a partner attractive is for him/her to have purpose in life.

Not everytime, Honey welcome, I cooked blah blah blah.

7 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by FuckOsuPigs: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
I said what i said because you guys are taking it like it a must that women must part of the family responsibility, it not suppose to be a must but choice, a woman money is not suppose to be shared.

Uh?! shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by JoeEeL(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2020
A bad economy is still the principal cause.

And that's what your political masters have caused.

The looting and corruption takes everyone's lives little by little without some realising it.

Then instead of the youth to come together and tackle the root source of the problem; some of the guys would venture into Yahoo. While the girls would turn themselves to prostitutes trying to befriend the same politicians that have shortchanged their destinies... all just for crumbs.

If the blackman wants to get out of this mess he's in, they all have to evolve at roughly the same time. Some have evolved a bit and have better perception; many haven't really evolved but are just spontaneously mad with the broken system. They also make up d majority not being able to marry as quickly as they would have liked.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2020
Marriage is a trap.

8 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Farki: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Partially true.

Aside from entitlement mentality a lot of women display in this part of the world there's the possibility that she will be a completely different person by the time you marry her.

Men have also realised they can have a house, job, friends and children without getting married at all.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by ecclize: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:

incorrigible

3 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Pigmy(m): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:

you must avoided because you are a plaque

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by enemyofprogress: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2020
Dominique come and see chomtin
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by CocoaOla: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2020
If you get married and bring innocent kids to useless country called nigeria you have commit crime against humanity

Your kid in nigeria is Slave for elite and shooting practical for police

Forget justice Nigeria is that hell in the bible

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by edoairways: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2020
Skepticus:

What are the valuable benefits of marriage to men these days outside raising kids and the deception called companionship?
Why give a generalistic view? . There are men who value marriage aside kids

3 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by DisLifeSha: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2020
Shame nor dey catch you

virginprincess:

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by OyinO: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2020
No single lie detected in the post. OP is 100% on point. Only the indoctrinated religious faithfools will argue in the contrary.

3 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by lightangel65i(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:

Ok go and find a rich man to marry, as if rich men would reason you like you are anything but a pig

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by WandaMaximoff: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2020
I'm okay with women contributing equally to the family as long as the man doesn't insist on submission but sees himself and his wife as equals.

Before I got married, my husband never supported me financially. I used my tailoring business to care for myself and family.

16 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by edoairways: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2020
Farki:
Partially true.

Aside from entitlement mentality a lot of women display in this part of the world there's the possibility that she will be a completely different person by the time you marry her.

[b]Men have also realised [/b]they can have a house, job, friends and children without getting married at all.
Most men not all of them

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by OyinO: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2020
edoairways:

Why give a generalistic view? . There are men who value marriage aside kids

That was 50 years ago. Wake up from your sleep.
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by omoadeleye(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:

Shoooo shooooo
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by autonomous22: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2020
Kranediggy:
Choi! Aspiring housewife spotted. Nne no go develop yourself and your mentality; be there looking for a man that will spend what your daddy can't spend on you. This is 21st Century o! Women are now becoming powerful and you're here wallowing in outdated lifestlye. Your type will press your man with iron...

Off the mic

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2020
The biggest reason comes from men angle, ...many guys find it difficult to hold their feet on ground, they cant feed themselves let alone family.

During the teenage years 14......25, guys must learn to prepare for future but majority will be leaving in figment, pursuing different girls, as their "primary assignments" without planning for future.

A guy that is supposed to learn work or trade, in other to establish himself will be loitering from one street to another like vagabond, looking for pussssy he wants to conquer, with a twinkle of eyes, a guy of 25 clocked 35, yet no income to start his own family.

Bible says a man and not a woman, who cannot feed his (nuclear) family, worse than infidel.

Wife is just to support, guys should learn how to do any legitimate work to finance his immediate family.

Don't be shame/shy to hustle for your own family!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by xynerise: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2020
dominique:
There's hardly a family I know where the wife doesn't cover a considerable amount of family expenses, so I don't know where all this crying and groaning is coming from. So in addition to taking care of kids and unending house chores, there's now pressure on the Nigerian wives to provide for the family. What exactly is the usefulness of the Nigerian husband in the 21st century? If only (working class) women know the type of favour they're doing this men in getting married to them, they won't be so desperate for marriage.

How useful do you want us to be? grin

Elaborate, pls undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.