Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,617 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN (46350 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL / Peter Obi's Bank Accounts Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by lexy2014: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
jaytii:

It's not a guess
There's a very big difference between a guess and a opinion

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/opinion

U seem to confusing & entangling urself. Earlier, I told u that ur comment on d opposition was affirmative& emphatic. Trying to excuse urself, u said that it was a guess. I told it wasn't a guess but u insisted that it was. So am not sure what u are arguing for when ur first sentence corroborates what I have been saying that ur comment wasn't a guess

jaytii:

It's not a guess
There's a very big difference between a guess and a opinion

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/opinion
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by jaytii(f): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
lexy2014:

U seem to confusing & entangling urself. Earlier, I told u that ur comment on d opposition was affirmative& emphatic. Trying to excuse urself, u said that it was a guess. I told it wasn't a guess but u insisted that it was. So am not sure what u are arguing for when ur first sentence corroborates what I have been saying that ur comment wasn't a guess

Broda e lagidi ogini

So now you know me more than I know myself.
Even after rephrasing what I meant.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by lexy2014: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
jaytii:

Broda e lagidi ogini

So now you know me more than I know myself.
Even after rephrasing what I meant.

U first said "it's a guess". U now said "it's not a guess". How does that translate to rephrasing?
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by jaytii(f): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
lexy2014:

U first said "it's a guess". U now said "it's not a guess". How does that translate to rephrasing?

Again it's my opinion

I've had to use a lot of words just to make things clear to you but, you get coconut head.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:
I am tempted to doubt you have a brain! But let me assume you have one. What's the meaning of 'end sars'? That SARS should no longer exist! What has government done to SARS? So, what's the justification for continuing to protest for the ending of something that has already been ended other than that the so called protesters were just making themselves a willing tool to be used by enemies of the country to destabilize Nigeria, weaken the government and ultimately break the country.

You guys should learn to cultivate mental integrity in order to be able to see things the way they are clearly without sentiment.

Meanwhile innocent citizens are still harrased by this same disbanded SARS.

Willfull ignorance is your issue, and the mental integrity of a chimp supersides that of your family and friends. once again, the truth remains the enemy of the corrupt government and it can't be suppressed by brain dead trolls like you
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Basher8583:

All this long epistle of hate just because we are content? At least we did not carry our bombing to your region now. Don't cry for us. Thank you.

I'm now convinced Nairaland has some MAD people as members.

Sometimes idiots need to be given an epistle, and we're not crying for you.. kindly tell your fulani herdsmen brothers to leave our lands to their land of contentment.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by BlackFlamefromP: 7:54am On Nov 09, 2020
Did you just mentioned SARS again. People like you are the only problem we have in this world. Your kind is the source of all that is evil in this world due to your inability to separate personal fantasy from reality.

You believe things not because they are real or true but because that's what suits your sentiment and fantasy for that particular moment. Like I said before, these shows you lack spiritual and mental integrity.

TheLionofLasigi:

[s]Meanwhile innocent citizens are still harrased by this same disbanded SARS.

Willfull ignorance is your issue, and the mental integrity of a chimp supersides that of your family and friends. once again, the truth remains the enemy of the corrupt government and it can't be suppressed by brain dead trolls like you[/s]
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:
Did you just mentioned SARS again. People like you are the only problem we have in this world. Your kind is the source of all that is evil in this world due to your inability to separate personal fantasy from reality.

You believe things not because they are real or true but because that's what suits your sentiment and fantasy for that particular moment. Like I said before, these shows you lack spiritual and mental integrity.

The only thing wrong with this world is individuals like you who know the truth and fail to say it......you dad should have released you into the toilet bowl.. would have spared us your crap
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by BlackFlamefromP: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
It's your mother I blame. She allowed a goat to impregnate her. I warned her!

TheLionofLasigi:

The only thing wrong with this world is individuals like you who know the truth and fail to say it......you dad should have released you into the toilet bowl.. would have spared us your crap
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:
It's your mother I blame. She allowed a goat to impregnate her. I warned her!

Just like the cow offsprings you're going to beget
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Osamabinla: 3:02am On Nov 12, 2020
Osamabinla:
Very funny country

First, it was the soldiers who denied involvement in the lekki shooting. They even went as far as going to Twitter to label it Fake News. Later when the pressure was too much, they began confessing that Lagos State Government sent them meanwhile the same Lagos state Government who sent the Soldiers to Lekki also denied knowing anything claiming it was powers beyond their control while those in Abuja said they were hoodlums disguised in military uniform.

LCC too who initially claimed they had a clear footage of all the happenings at Lekki toll that night came out to say their camera stopped working at 8pm because Ikoyi toll that got burnt that same night. How on earth is that ? Lies

The lady that was arrested by immigration and had her name on the no-fly list. Immigration officials initially denied the arrest. Later they admitted and have now lied again that the arrest had nothing to do with the endsars protests meanwhile they have a long list of people involved in the endsars protests included on that no-fly list.

Now CBN officials have totally denied blocking peoples accounts involved in the protests. They said the public should disregard it that it is fake news. They said they don't know anything about it. However some smart dudes have gone ahead to sniff out the truth showing it was the CBN Governor who indeed got a court order to block the accounts for whatever reasons known to him.

The question is why do all these Government officials lie? They will stab you at the back and claim they know nothing about it that Infact they were never at the scene and its the handiwork of their opposition who are bent on dragging them down.

The mother of them all. They want to start regulating social media after Liar Mohammed denied involvement in the hate speech bill meanwhile he was the one who actually sponsored the bill. What a country!!!

There is a high likelihood that the CBN will link the account closure to terrorist financing. Yes. For this kind of case to be won, people involved need very sound and very senior lawyers like a "SAN" to rep them. CBN has some new anti terrorism financing acts/laws which alot of people are not aware of.

Owners of the account need to be able to proof they know the source of every kobo that entered their account including those who sent the monies during the said time frame which I doubt they will be able to do. Most of the monies came in from random and good spirited people while some may have ulterior motives tho.

CBN anti terrorism act doesn't permit using your personal account to fund protest of any kind whether peaceful or violent in Nigeria. There are a lot of hidden rules alot of people don't know.

Bottom line, those guys need a very very very sound lawyer to win that case.

And for this generation, we need to be way more smarter. Bitcoin and smart wallets are the way to go. When posting things online. Start adopting the use of private VPN that can't be easily traced. Do not use your real name or email in public. To capture public events of this nature, make use of drones. Don't store video that can implicate you on your phone. Save all your files in the cloud and ensure its very secured and untraceable at least in this country. #BESMARTER

I made this comment on November 7, 2020

Five days after, exactly what i predicted has happened. FG has accused #EndSars promoters of Terrorism. They will link it up to "Terrorist Financing"
https://punchng.com/cbn-accuses-endsars-campaigners-of-terrorism/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) / Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.