Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN (46349 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL / Peter Obi's Bank Accounts Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by tonyson010(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
ebenezer202l:
but a protest that led to loss of lives and massive destruction of government properties and even Killing forcemen,
Hell no the person, group or organisation that Spearheaded such protest needs to be seriously dealt with

Government should have guilded the protesters. And arrest the hoodlums that were vandalizing properties.
You may have been affected very much by the destruction and lootings, but real #EndSars protesters were peaceful.

We all feel sad for the destructions and lootings.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
ebenezer202l:
but a protest that led to loss of lives and massive destruction of government properties and even Killing forcemen,
Hell no the person, group or organisation that Spearheaded such protest needs to be seriously dealt with

Who will deal d govt officials that organised hoodlums & provided logistics for them in order to disrupt d protests? Who will deal with d governors, legislators and d oba of Lagos that hoarded covid palliatives? Who will deal with d governor of Lagos& d Nigerian army for d continued denial about what happened at lekki toll on d 20th of October?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Unik3030: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
This country stinks. If I were to be Rinu Oduala,I would have withdrawn myself and from the useless and fake judicial panel set up by the insensitive government and would have urged every youth representative to do the same. The judicial panel is a sham.

How the hell will a democratic government freeze people's account and seize people's passport simply because they exercised their fundamental human right? undecided

What is Nigeria turning into? Are we back to the Military Regime?

Same thing happened today, an Abuja Magistrate court remanded peaceful protesters for doing absolutely nothing criminal, the judge even compared them to Asari Dokumbo? undecided Are you sure our Government haven't been smoking something "strong"?

This country really need total restructuring, without restructuring, I doubt if One Nigeria can be ever attained.

Incase you don't know na me talk
calm down n get the point right,what the government is trying to establish is that many of these people received money from fraudulent sources just to fuel d endsars saga.

many are low-key being sponsored to cause chaos n youth were dieing not knowing some of these people are fueling it cos they have been paid.

u have to see things from a different perspective n understand that youths were dieing on d streets, properties were been destroyed n some were low key cashing out n fueling it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Peppysco: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
The accounts were frozen because at the time of the protest, certain accounts received sum of money which to the knowledge of the Secret Service, and thorough investigations, were meant to keep the protest going on even after the demands were being met.

You might not find this info elsewhere.... But that is it.

Also, it might get to a stage where it becomes necessary for the above-named people to proof their innocence in their association with some 'chief land border smugglers' who formed part of the major sponsors of the #endsars hoodlums who had no other aim but to force the border securities to flee their posts and they would operate freely.

See, for these nonsense you posted, may thunder fire you, I for say your entire generation, but dem nor offend me. Does this foolish post even make any sense to you? People fought with their lives and resources to bring the government to accountability, all you gotta say is rubbish the warriors championing the new dawn we seek for. As I talk before, e nor go better for you. For posterity's sake, does Trump compel the Secret Service to do against it's doctrines? Just so you know, after Biden has been declared winner and Trump refuses to leave, the same Secret Service will lock him out of the Whitehouse and detain him for treason and other offenses. The people of Nigeria have the rights to freedom of association and to protest. Wherever the money comes from, it's never the government's business, so far it's a peace protest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by BanevsJoker(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Nigerian deserve whatever we are getting from this govt. I keep telling people not to support evil bcs if u support evil bcs u are been favoures one day that evil will come back to hurt u.
When some judiciaries were harrased and embarrassed nobody said anything about it,

when probing was one sided set of the country supported,

if court grant somebody bail this same govt will not obey court order,

el-zaki's supporters were killed nobody said anything,

Then, come operation python dance, set of the country were rejoicing and masturbating, Young's guys were killed during that process

Now, youth came out to do a peaceful protest, in the course of exercising their civil rights, they were killed

Now is the time, one thing is certain which is every set of the country must taste their own abuse.

A govt that spent 4 years without showing anything, rather abuse of human rights is order of the day, what do u expect from such govt. Ndi ofe mmanu follow up Naija in this mess
Thank you very much for speaking the truth.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by tollyboy5(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
The accounts were frozen because at the time of the protest, certain accounts received sum of money which to the knowledge of the Secret Service, and thorough investigations, were meant to keep the protest going on even after the demands were being met.

You might not find this info elsewhere.... But that is it.

Also, it might get to a stage where it becomes necessary for the above-named people to proof their innocence in their association with some 'chief land border smugglers' who formed part of the major sponsors of the #endsars hoodlums who had no other aim but to force the border securities to flee their posts and they would operate freely.
I never humans can be this sensel ess!

Despite how cheap condom is , some men were too foolish with pleasure in the past angry woe unto them. Now see where we got ourself into
Gnashing of teeth will depart from the condemned

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by afrika(f): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Is it that the cbn governor and the other high networth individuals of buhari do not have children. Can we attack d kids wherever they are to tell them that endsars is still in our mind as youths. Dem old. Dem are in govt. Dem dey do us anyhow. We go do their kids anyhow too.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Factoryfitted: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Here now they will move swiftly. but when it concerns those stealing the country blind everyday right under their very nose they will act like people who are deaf and dumb. angry

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
As a government I would do same. If the funds came clean without any link to any quasi state entity then they shouldn't have a problem unfreezing it.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by lexy2014: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
priceaction:
They will say because they have 2 different bvn now and not related to end SARS. I believe this end SARS protests really hit them hard. They never believe this can happen ever in Nigeria and it took the world attention by surprise. What a shame for them. Now they are looking for scape goat. Hopefully they get justice but I doubt that because we know how things are in this country. May God help them.
Make them no worry na, police won't save them during election periods. The way some won't be comfortable to come out to campaign, eh. Street will be waiting for them..

Honestly. D protests really embarrassed d govt. They thought it was d usual protests like NLC where they will call someone to Abuja, bribe d person & d person will say "everybody go home". It showed how insecure those in d govt are that youths made old men loose their composure and look ordinary. When they couldn't get d youth off d streets, they resorted to using barbaric methods to intimidate d protesters. They first unleashed thugs, attacking protesters in different cities like Abuja, lagos, Benin & osogbo. When d protesters still wouldn't go home, they went for d extreme by using d same thugs to begin destroying public & private property to use as a pretext to discredit d protests& force an end to d protests

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by OBIGS(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
They I choose to stop the protest. Enjoy the govt clampdown
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
TheManhattan:
As a government I would do same. If the funds came clean without any link to any quasi state entity then they shouldn't have a problem unfreezing it.

What do u mean by "if the funds came clean"? How many politicians in Nigeria under d APC have clean funds in their accounts? Those that hoarded palliatives in d midst of hunger, what has been done to them?

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sue them for a hundred million each, at least.

Let these mad banks know they cannot just toy with other people's money in the name of politics

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by jaytii(f): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
harmbhrosz:
but the BRT that conveyed touts in broad daylight, the government officials that were seen live on camera organising and conveying thugs with government vehicles are no where to be found bah?

God gave you people brain, but y'all decided to replace it with sawdust because of the peanut the government is paying you to make them look good.

No BRT conveyed thugs in Lagos!!!

Wash the sawdust out of your eyes and go watch videos of how they arrived from a nearby street.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by tollyboy5(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Peppysco:

See, for these nonsense you posted, may thunder fire you, I for say your entire generation, but dem nor offend me. Does this foolish post even make any sense to you? People fought with their lives and resources to bring the government to accountability, all you gotta say is rubbish the war to freedom of association and to protest. Wherever the money comes from, it's never the government's business, so far it's a peace protest
It would have been better for some people not to have been born. Feel free to curse his generation.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Have they been arrested or charged with a crime? Have they gone for the children of the rich that were organising too?

This is the wrong approach. Charge them with something or do your investigation until you have a case or better yet leave these children alone.

This govt needs to be careful in how they deal with the next generation. These are people that were given free reign to live and make mistakes and still come back and be president and head of parties. This is not the right way to conduct this.

There are people that have done and stolen money walking around freely as big men. Arrest and prosecute them first.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by tollyboy5(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
jaytii:

No BRT conveyed thugs in Lagos!!!

Wash the sawdust out of your eyes and go watch videos of how they arrived from a nearby street.
Lol you saw them coming from nearby street! shocked
You don't know the video we are talking about so keep shut!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by jaytii(f): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
tonyson010:

Government should have guilded the protesters. And arrest the hoodlums that were vandalizing properties.
You may have been affected very much by the destruction and lootings, but real #EndSars protesters were peaceful.

We all feel sad for the destructions and lootings.

When they noticed other irresponsible protesters decided to use that option to loot, destroy and vandalize. They should have stayed off the street and call on the government to deal decisively with the supposed hoodlums.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
afrika:
Is it that the cbn governor and the other high networth individuals of buhari do not have children. Can we attack d kids wherever they are to tell them that endsars is still in our mind as youths. Dem old. Dem are in govt. Dem dey do us anyhow. We go do their kids anyhow too.

Lefulefu pls take a look at her profile
That ass ain't no fronting grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by baralatie(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love this. Account for the money. Somebody really used the #ENDSARS to cash out.

Like the pharmacist in Port Harcourt who still had millions in his account even when Port Harcourt wasn't the center piece of the#ENDSARS protest and protests had ended few weeks ago.

He wasn't even a major organizer. They were making money while youths were getting teargassed and shot. Some of them didn't go to the protests grounds for more than two times in the two weeks the protests held sway.
ehn
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by tollyboy5(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love this. Account for the money. Somebody really u more than two times in the two weeks the protests held sway.
Check it out. Your comment are no more grin
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by jaytii(f): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

Lol you saw them coming from nearby street! shocked
You don't know the video we are talking about so keep shut!

If you didn't watch that video with the back of your head, you would have seen passengers in the bus tensed and one at the back seat trying to jump out of the window before he saw one of the thugs coming close to him.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by oguns222: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
list of the traitors of the country

The government need to add more names

to the wailers and keyboard warriors - Abuse wetin concern me, una go tire

Buhari protested also some years back. Does that make him a traitor?

May your life represent everything that buhari's government represents.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Unik3030:
calm down n get the point right,what the government is trying to establish is that many of these people received money from fraudulent sources just to fuel d endsars saga.

many are low-key being sponsored to cause chaos n youth were dieing not knowing some of these people are fueling it cos they have been paid.

u have to see things from a different perspective n understand that youths were dieing on d streets, properties were been destroyed n some were low key cashing out n fueling it.

What "fraudulent sources" are u referring to? Can u kindly shed light on what u mean? Can u also enlighten us on how many politicians under this have funds in their accounts that don't come from fraudulent sources? Have their accounts been frozen? Can u also let us no what d govt has done to d governors, legislators & d oba of lagos that hoarded covid palliatives?

Which youths do u say were dying? Who was sponsoring who to cause chaos?

Where were u when d govt sponsored thugs to attack protesters in Abuja, Benin, lagos & osogbo? If d govt could bring thugs in to disrupt d protests, who do u think brought thugs in disrupt d protests, who do u think brought thugs to destroy public/private property?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by jaytii(f): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
afrika:

How are you different from SARS?

Monsters everywhere
Kill their kids
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Interesting
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by MoonWater: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
This gobernment is going to kill the youth
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by byteem: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Well nice to know fg has no power over digital wallets .. we move.. oya get motion experte to freeze bitcoin too naa..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by lexy2014: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
list of the traitors of the country

The government need to add more names

to the wailers and keyboard warriors - Abuse wetin concern me, una go tire

How are they traitors? Can u explain? Do u mistake a person who opposes buhari for a traitor? Or do u mistake buhari for nigeria? Meanwhile read below. Which side are u?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by tollyboy5(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
jaytii:

If your didn't watch that video with the back of your head, you would have seen passengers in the bus tensed and one at the back seat trying to jump out of the window before he saw one of the thugs coming close to him.
I thought it was thug coming out from the back window. Thanks for the correction. The thugs were still sent by politicians though
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by lastempero: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
sapientia:
Zombies will still support this.

I see 2 of them above already.

A government that lies.

Yea, they are already eating their shits.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by jaytii(f): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
tollyboy5:

I thought it was thug coming out from the back window. Thanks for the correction. The thugs were still sent by politicians though

Back it up with facts then I'll believe it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) / Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.