Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) (91153 Views)

Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
what an odoriferous eyesore
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by oshionelecky: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
What kinda silly tactic is this?

The “alleged massacre” in Lekki occurred in the evening starting from the dusk. Why having to douse off and kill the people with long period of boring pre-event occurrence, trying to keep out the real issue which has been the bone of contention?

This is getting similar to a red herring!

you should try to be listening and reading authentic news.

based on NTA 9 o clock news, the counsel to the lekki concession company asked for only relevant sections of the videos to be watched, but it was the counsel to the #EndSars protesters that insisted that the entire video must be watched.

Nigeria don enter one chance as our youth are truly too lazy to authenticate info or even listen to real news. social media has really damaged the Nigerian youth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by oshionelecky: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
LibertyRep:
Let them fast forward to the main moment and spare the viewers the boredom.

based on NTA 9 o clock news, the counsel to the lekki concession company asked for only relevant sections of the videos to be watched, but it was the counsel to the #EndSars protesters that insisted that the entire video must be watched.
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by oshionelecky: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:
There should be a "fast forward" button somewhere...

Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by sweetrace(f): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine the attitudinal approach of an investigative panel into an ugly incident wherein the nation's security agencies committed atrocities against innocent citizens. Would this have been their disposition if members of their families were affected?

The same Lekki shootings foreign agencies and nations are monitoring how the government will handle the out- come? These are all signs of a compromising CCTV recordings & perhaps the judicial panel of enquiry.

If you watch CNN, you’ll understand that they try as much as possible to put an exaggerated spin on anything to do with Nigeria. I used CNN as an example of how foreigners generally view Nigeria and Africa as a whole. They should kindly watch what is going on in their country. American elections that was a yardstick for other nations is presently playing out as a parody.

As for the Lekki killings that we keep hearing of online, is there anyone that has the list of at least some of the people that were killed? We have heard different numbers being publicized. Some say about seventy something got killed!!!! Don’t they have family members or friends to take their names to the committee? There should be dead bodies with bullets embedded in them!

I remember reading that the dead bodies where stolen by the soldiers who came there. If this was true, did the dead people go To the venue of the protest without friends or family? No one to contact their families or friends? A few names have crept up online as belonging to those killed at Lekki, only for their families to come online to refute these claims. A guy came himself to state that he was very much alive.

Lets stop enriching people unnecessarily. Those chosen to investigate this case will be paid. If there was a massacre, let people who witnessed this come forward and tell this committee. If there was none, Let’s stop wasting time chasing shadows and focus on rebuilding lagos and the nation at large. Imagine over 100 buses meant for those without cars have been burnt. Those who carried out such a nefarious act have no idea they just made some members of the government richer.

5 Likes

Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by phorget(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmmmm!
Just like zee world, everything becomes boring.
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by dstar01(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Can someone tell me the essence of watching the video from 4pm instead of just fast forwarding it to around 6:30pm when the whole ugly drama started unfolding?

Business Success Secrets unveiled:

There is no way to eliminate all the risk associated with starting a business. However, you can boost your chances of success by adequate preparation and planning. The starting point will involve you answering some salient questions:
1. How well can you handle different sorts of people ( In business, you will meet the good, the bad and the ugly!)
2. How good is your decision making strategy? (In business, those who are good at making good and incisive decisions are usually successful)
3. Do you have the emotional and physical stamina to start and run a business? (Starting and running a business of your own can be physically and emotionally demanding.
Those who can stand the heat usually pack up midway
4. How good are you in terms of organizational skills, time management and planning skills? (Business involves lots of planning, organization and time management). If you can't juggle between running your own family and your business or organizing your account books, staff or taking inventory of stocks...then you need to reconsider going into business.

Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by oshionelecky: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
EMMY76:
Signs that the judicial panel will end in no where if they are really serious they would have insisted on viewing only footage from 4pm.

sign that the #EndSars counsel is not serious rather.
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by Dpundict: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
When you have passed a verdict of "not guilty " already, what else will you do than sleep! A man is now a judge in its won cause in Nigeria. So sad.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by JoeEeL(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Liposure:
Boring movie. Pause

Rofl
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by Femeto: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Video wey dem suppose skip. Them just dey waste precious time.
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by alfanio(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hope they no comot spit sha
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by drlateef: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
What kinda silly tactic is this?

The “alleged massacre” in Lekki occurred in the evening starting from the dusk. Why having to douse off and kill the people with long period of boring pre-event occurrence, trying to keep out the real issue which has been the bone of contention?

This is getting similar to a red herring!

The panel insisted on seeing the whole video. Who is playing tactics now? Do we not have plenty of youth Reps and Onagorowa etc in the panel? Why didn’t they object to the several hours of silent video.
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by QuinieR(f): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Are you sure they play the right video for them angry
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by oshionelecky: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
drlateef:

The panel insisted on seeing the whole video. Who is playing tactics now? Do we not have plenty of youth Reps and Onagorowa etc in the panel? Why didn’t they object to the several hours of silent video.

please stop misleading people.

it was the counsel to #EndSars protesters that said they must watch the whole video.

did you even listen to the news this evening.

everybody don turn analyst.
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by RoyalTerrorist(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Common sense will tell u to fast forward this thing. Sha them only call am common sense

Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
They are not ready for work
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by oshionelecky: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
QuinieR:

No o. It was Captain America cartoon they played for them to watch.
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by oshionelecky: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
QuinieR:

Go and continue doing your make up dear.
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by kristo123: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Is there no time stamp on the video... Can't they fast forward to the time or few minutes to the time of the shooting.
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by QuinieR(f): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
oshionelecky:

Go and continue doing your make up dear.
Hey
I didn’t quote you not referring to you,
E really enter you so tay you mention me twice
Haba

Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by cmikel: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Vedio that will have bn edited

My kid brother can edit any vedio, remove or put in any scene is very easy, just to use the right software tool .

Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by GoodGovernance: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
oshionelecky:

you should try to be listening and reading authentic news.

Nigeria don enter one chance as our youth are truly too lazy to authenticate info or even listen to real news. social media has really damaged the Nigerian youth.

True talk.

Sadly,the social media damage is irreversible.
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by Asquare1961: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nazgul:
Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge technically and tentatively right from the beginning of times especially in the light of the Ecclesiastes evolution, I have come to a concrete definite and profound conclusion that I have nothing to say, Thank you. undecided
That's the signs of colorado vs weeds
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
I thought they already said the video has been tampered with
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by Kdon2: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
HeadShot:

How much is Buhari paying jobless youths to defend him on social media now...?

He is not paying them anything o, they are just useless for their generation and those to come. SMH
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by oshionelecky: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=QuinieR post=95766142]
Hey
I didn’t quote you not referring to you,
E really enter you so tay you mention me twice
Haba[/quote

It's like you are done with your facial make up, keep yourself busy with pussy make up.

When last did you make up your pussy, get busy with what your likes busy themselves with babe, I prefer to be engaged by intelligent folks not pretty folks.
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by oshionelecky: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
cmikel:
Vedio that will have bn edited

My kid brother can edit any vedio, remove or put in any scene is very easy, just to use the right software tool .

if you know about video editing tech, you'll also know that doctored or edited videos can be spotted by forensic experts.
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by QuinieR(f): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=oshionelecky post=95766278][/quote]
Now I see where your tears is coming from,Never will I belittle myself to exchange words with you..
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by oshionelecky: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
QuinieR:

Now I see where your tears is coming from,Never will I belittle myself to exchange words with you..

Good girl.

Now you can continue selling your market, Nairaland is a good market place.

Leave political analysis for discerning minds.

When you are needed in za oda room, you can do your thing.
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by Nwaelohim: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine the attitudinal approach of an investigative panel into an ugly incident wherein the nation's security agencies committed atrocities against innocent citizens. Would this have been their disposition if members of their families were affected?

The same Lekki shootings foreign agencies and nations are monitoring how the government will handle the out- come? These are all signs of a compromising CCTV recordings & perhaps the judicial panel of enquiry.

Do you have a proof to support your claims? Where is your video showing that atrocities were committed, more than 5 thousand people at lekki toll gate yet no one has evidence of massacre? All the surrounding building no CCTV? Bystanders did not use their phones to record massacre? Fear God. Do a research about military weapons M16 and it's damage capability, you will never mention massacre again. There's no evidence that soldier's shot at protesters rather they shot at the air , stampede hurt people
Re: Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) by patoballistic: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Put the video online and let people bring out something extraordinary (irregularities) out within a short time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.