Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,449 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch (53137 Views)

Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) / #KenyaDecides2022: IEBC Records 56.17% Turnout, Even Before The Close Of Voting / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by IamFINESSE: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2020
grin
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Na wayray still wan enter you go see say talk am cool
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Ademolaemmanuel(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2020
Happy birthday. Longlife in goof health
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Biafrawemove: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2020
What a rigging

4 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Kingv(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2020
Good news grin we move

3 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by emmabest2000(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Worldoma: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2020
One of the evidence that this election was massively rigged in favour Biden

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by TimeTraveler369: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2020
PedroEastman:
Wow , let’s see how it goes
Today is my birthday show me love abeg
Fidelity bank

Birth day or Beg Day.

Shame is a just a word NOT

6 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by lightangel65i(m): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2020
Best country my ass this wasn't a mistake, they wanted to rig and they were caught

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2020
I smell Russia grin
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by UjuJoan2: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2020
What!!!

This is crazy . . .

Hope Biden's victory is not premature oh. This could be bad as it could form a basis to discredit all the votes.

3 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by xpool(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Racoon:
This is indeed the most disputed & controversial election in the histroy of the US.
When were you born?
You go just jump out from mumsy womb come dey form invalid logic

4 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by jaxxy(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2020
U can see desprate democrats at work. Half of the Mail in votes are frauds. I can bet it.

8 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Mynd.44 be goofing about, dude obviously not smart in real life.
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by leisuretym: 7:53am On Nov 07, 2020
matrix199:
There's something about 'America' that depicts entertainment. Even her election is as entertaining as her movies.

It's possible because those dramas you see in movies reflect the people's mind.
If they can put it to use in movies , the can in reality
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Ritapearlydove(f): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2020
That's very revealing

1 Like

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by UjuJoan2: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2020
KEVIND:
Believe it or not and no matter what they do,Trump will be elected for another term of 4 years.

Sadly, I'm beginning to think this too.

3 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by CanadaOrBust: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2020
PedroEastman:
Wow , let’s see how it goes
Today is my birthday show me love abeg
Fidelity bank

Happy Birthday To You!!!!
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Danny50: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2020
Trumph is coasting to victory... Victory for trumph is victory for christians.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by jaxxy(m): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Worldoma:
One of the evidence that this election was massively rigged in favour Biden

Exactly because this has never happened before not even when they accused trump of Russian involvement.

The fraudulent desprate democrats are highly desprate. By they will fail with all the fraud mail in votes.

We can all see the democrats are not good or law abiding people. Half of them are criminals.

10 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by michoim(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2020
Racoon:
This is indeed the most disputed & controversial election in the histroy of the US.
Yes ooo. And Trump was saying it that there are anomalies and manipulations somewhere. Seems these Democrats are into rigging by software. Cannot conclude though...

8 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by omodaamola: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2020
This is most controversial election in history...Trump sha no wan gree grin

3 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by fujirice: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2020
naijaking1:
Soon, we will find Biden votes mistakenly switched to Trump.
Don’t mind them.
For them to believe there’s a gang up against Trump means there’s something wrong with Trump.
Like someone said, you can’t successfully rig someone who has massive followership out in an election where his opponent is not popular or not liked/preferred by the people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Sarmiz24(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Lol God bless America
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Neddstark: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2020
Laughing at you Nigerian clowns that say whites don't rig. Reason is because there has not been a reason to rig. Trump who has been totally anti-establishment has given them a do-or-die mentality to rig that man out by any means necessarily. Expect more revelations soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by ivolt: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2020
Fake news. There was no software glitch. Michigan has not flipped.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Passionatebabe: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=OfficialAwol post=95770847]But they've called Michigan for Biden.

What will they do now?

This is like making a mountain out of a mole hill, Trump style. Now how many votes from this glitch will make win the Michigan State total electoral votes? It makes no difference in what has already been decided
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by jamace(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2020
Recount, Recount, Recount LOADING..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Uchesis: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I had the Privilege to go through some Comments on the topic about Trump losing and I was Laughing !

I was Laughing because I See so Much innocent young minds who do not know neither do they under the times and Seasons..

The Bible says " My People Perish For lack of Knowledge "

If you, Commenting this and that, Knew and Understood the times, you will Declare 21 days Fasting and Prayers for Trump to returned as President!!

O My GOD Have Mercy on the People!!
O GOD Have Mercy!!

Mr Righteous, stop hating muslims

I am a Christian like you
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by texazzpete(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2020
9gerian:
Surprisingly true shocked

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-gop-chairwoman-says-software-glitch-tallied-thousands-of-republican-votes-as-democrat.amp

. You need to read the links you post. Your news says it’s more likely to be human error, and thus the nonsense about it being due to software that’s in use all around the country is just wrong.

There will be a recount, and Biden will still win resoundingly

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by jarod(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Fake news MOD. Kindly take it down.

Its fake news like this that ensures the major social media companies have some sort of fact cheking operation, mostly heightened during this election.

Nairaland should be responsible for checking information posted onto iys platform, especially those that make it to the front page.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.