Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,188 members, 7,849,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch (53143 Views)

Underground Gas Explosion Hits Johannesburg City Centre - Flips Cars (PICS) / #KenyaDecides2022: IEBC Records 56.17% Turnout, Even Before The Close Of Voting / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by lastempero: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2020
rottennaija:

If your news had any semblance of truth, fox New would have carried it. This is fake new.

U dey find fox news abi, oya follow this link
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-gop-chairwoman-says-software-glitch-tallied-thousands-of-republican-votes-as-democrat.amp

1 Like

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Adolak(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Saw it later but yet you didn't delete your rubbish post denying its credibility. Mtchwwwww

It's just a mere claim yet.
Not officially confirmed.
And the vote difference still makes no difference.

That's why if the margin is below 0.5%, a recount is done cos of error like this.

And Biden is leading Michigan by a wider percentage.

So stop wailing
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Petdagr8t(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Trump has been right by the way

1 Like

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Faccouk(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2020
First time to comment on yo quote; it’s funny how people relate to information, I predicted Trump Winning the 2016 election even when it seems hopeless, still have my proof. Most people don’t know that if Biden is elected President, the new World Order you have been hearing would come to pass easily, there’s a reason Trump is there, go on Facebook to check on Prophecy way back in 1984 & 1939 of Trump becoming a tool to deliver America, such prophecy again like Prophet Kim Clement in 2001 & 2011. Every Christian in the world should be praying for Trump, Bible says, deep callest deep, the things of God no man knows except it’s revealed by the Spirit of God. Trump was ordained to run for two terms, is second time which will make him be filled by the outpouring of the Holy Ghost. Lemme stop here wink
Righteousness89:
I had the Privilege to go through some Comments on the topic about Trump losing and I was Laughing !

I was Laughing because I See so Much innocent young minds who do not know neither do they understand the times and Seasons..

The Bible says " My People Perish For lack of Knowledge "

If you, Commenting this and that, Knew and Understood the times, you will Declare 21 days Dry Fasting and Prayers for Trump to returned as President!!

O My GOD Have Mercy on the People!!
O GOD Have Mercy!!

I say this again! The Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period For the USA and the World at Large!
Trump should be a Prayer Point For Everyone because his Presidency is Delaying certain Things from Hitting this Earth..

I Pray your Eyes be opened..

For the Believers ( both the Wise and the Foolish), these days I see so Many Foolish Believers! Sit up! Buckle up! Oil your Lamps!
Be Ready! Live Ready!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Suspect33(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I had the Privilege to go through some Comments on the topic about Trump losing and I was Laughing !

I was Laughing because I See so Much innocent young minds who do not know neither do they understand the times and Seasons..

If you, Commenting this and that, Knew and Understood the times, you will Declare 21 days Dry Fasting and Prayers for Trump to returned as President!!

O GOD Have Mercy!!

I say this again! The Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period For the USA and the World at Large!
Trump should be a Prayer Point For Everyone because his Presidency is Delaying certain Things from Hitting this Earth..

For the Believers ( both the Wise and the Foolish), these days I see so Many Foolish Believers! Sit up! Buckle up! Oil your Lamps!
Be Ready! Live Ready!!

my brother how do you do it, I can't even read my Bible or pray anymore, bro can you pray for me?? I used to be very devoted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by righteousblog: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

O GOD Have Mercy!!

Be Ready! Live Ready!!

I've been seeing your comments on nairaland, and its clear you understand the times and their seasons, who are you? I'd like us to be close.

Well, if Trump does not get a second term, rapture is likely to draw closer by three years.

What the nations don't know is that God has given unto them 3 years of Grace for the gospel before the last 2 phases which are, 1. The time of the great falling away, and 2. The times of the heaven on earth experience which will bring with it the rapture.

Trump's re-election is a sign of the three year grace for the nations.

All men should pray, for these are sensitive times.

SELAH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by winfy11(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2020
Racoon:
This is indeed the most disputed & controversial election in the histroy of the US.
what do u know about the US election history?
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2020
Rest it losers

It’s only where Trump is losing something’s wrong but where he’s winning, everything is fine and a box of chocolate.

He barely won in 2016 and doesn’t have the mandate of majority of Americans. Even the republican senate majority only represents 35% of Americans. This year is fixing a lot of irregularities from 2016.

People needed some sort of bailout but he rushed a Supreme Court nominee through less than two weeks to election. Something they didn’t let Obama do more than 8 months to Election!

These folks are just pissed their Christian prophecy is irrelevant to Olorun Oba.

Trump is not chosen; he’s a product of propaganda orchestrated since the 80s.
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by rottennaija(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
[s]Saw it later but yet you didn't delete your rubbish post denying its credibility. Mtchwwwww[/s]
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by symbianDON(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

O GOD Have Mercy!!

Be Ready! Live Ready!!

exactly!!! many are just interested in the bandwagon effect not knowing that the physical is ruled by the supernatural. the times we are in now are extremely critical!....and the outcome of this election will be a great determinant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by MyJoeF95: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Racoon:
This is indeed the most disputed & controversial election in the histroy of the US.
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by fuke(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2020
This is ancient news.
Over 10 hours old. And this is pretty stale in an explosive election like this.
The error was detected immediately and rectified.
The result stands.

It is pertinent that the country Secretary is a republican.
This is Trump's propaganda to discredit this election.

see https://news.yahoo.com/live-results-2020-election-day-trump-biden-050117825.html

Republican clerk in Michigan responds to allegations of voter fraud

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel claimed that 2,000 ballots in Michigan were counted toward the Democratic total when they should have gone in the Republican column. Tina Barton, the clerk responsible for the ballots McDaniel said were miscounted, said that the allegations were "categorically false," adding, "As a Republican, I am disturbed that this is intentionally being mischaracterized to undermine the election. This was an isolated mistake that was quickly rectified once realized."
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by olajide8(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Righteousness89(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2020
Suspect33:
my brother how do you do it, I can't even read my Bible or pray anymore, bro can you pray for me?? I used to be very devoted

Brother the Spirit of the Last days have caught up with you and it's not a good one!
It's very Dangerous!!
If you can put up your whatapp Contact here , I will contact you.
If u can't send a pm.

2 Likes

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by fergie001: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Who told you, maybe you just started following US election.

Ask about the election that brought Goleorge Bush.
The Florida-magic.
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by MyJoeF95: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2020
[quBy the time their eyes are open, there may be no time..ote author=symbianDON post=95776148]exactly!!! many are just interested in the bandwagon effect not knowing that the physical is ruled by the supernatural. the times we are in now are extremely critical!....and the outcome of this election will be a great determinant.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Buliwyf: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Faccouk:
First time to comment on yo quote; it’s funny how people relate to information, I predicted Trump Winning the 2016 election even when it seems hopeless, still have my proof. Most people don’t know that if Biden is elected President, the new World Order you have been hearing would come to pass easily, there’s a reason Trump is there, go on Facebook to check on Prophecy way back in 1984 & 1939 of Trump becoming a tool to deliver America, such prophecy again like Prophet Kim Clement in 2001 & 2011. Every Christian in the world should be praying for Trump, Bible says, deep callest deep, the things of God no man knows except it’s revealed by the Spirit of God. Trump was ordained to run for two terms, is second time which will make him be filled by the outpouring of the Holy Ghost. Lemme stop here wink

Stupid new world order talk. When Obama was there you guys were claiming he is the antichrist. Before then it was the Pope. When Hillary was contesting you switched to her. Now it is Biden and New World Order again. Mumu religious talk.

I thought you guys want to go to heaven and this world is not your home. So why don't you allow the New World Order come quickly so the world can end. Clowns that don't even believe in their own religion and will do everything to avoid it's predictions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by joshuaarmani2: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Dude get a life! Your comment was lifted word-for-word from a Twitter account commenting on the election. I'm not interested in this election or politics in general but i dislike people stealing intellectual properties with reckless abandon. At least have the decency of adding quotation and stop living a fake wanna be life.

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. [/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Obrigardo: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2020
udemzyudex:

Don't you think you're becoming a nuisance here, I hope you don't get ban before you start screaming mod.

it's painful cry

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by baralatie(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2020
9jagobetta:
Haaaa
not haaaaaa

it is

eeehhhhhhnnn
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Obrigardo: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2020
joshuaarmani2:
D [/b]

rubbish

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by persius555(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by stancydg: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

O GOD Have Mercy!!

Be Ready! Live Ready!!

You're on point sir. Not many have heard about the GREAT RESET. If they knew what these guys have up on their sleeves, they'll pray for trump as you posited.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Focusmind: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2020
Trump will surprisingly win this election. Supreme Court is on his side.
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Obrigardo: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2020
0lumide:
Rest it losers

It’s only where Trump is losing something’s wrong but where he’s winning, everything is fine and a box of chocolate.

He barely won in 2016 and doesn’t have the mandate of majority of Americans. Even the republican senate majority only represents 35% of Americans. This year is fixing a lot of irregularities from 2016.

People needed some sort of bailout but he rushed a Supreme Court nominee through less than two weeks to election. Something they didn’t let Obama do more than 8 months to Election!

These folks are just pissed their Christian prophecy is irrelevant to Olorun Oba.

Trump is not chosen; he’s a product of propaganda orchestrated since the 80s.

trump is a criminal and a disgrace to evangelical and christian hypocrites everywhere

1 Share

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by stancydg: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2020
Buliwyf:

Stupid new world order talk. When Obama was there you guys were claiming he is the antichrist. When Hillary was contesting you switched to her. Now it is Biden and New World Order again. Mumu religious talk.

I thought you guys want to go to heaven and this world is not your home. So why don't you allow the New World Order come quickly so the world can end. Clowns that don't even believe in their own religion and will do everything to avoid it's predictions.

Oga, these folks know what you don't know. Scriptures already gave an insight into times and seasons allotted for prophecies to be fulfilled. When the enemy tries to manifest before his time, you know according to scriptures to withstand him.
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Obrigardo: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2020
Focusmind:
Trump will surprisingly win this election. Supreme Court is on his side.

unfocused mind.. Justice Alito denied republicrooks their stop the count nonsense in Philly
And if you did do enough fact finding you will understand that all trumps lawsuits challenging the election is frivolous and stupid
Also when there is a recount, it never changes the needle that much because election fraud in the US is so so so so so rare.
but i doubt you don't know that, trump cultists are the most illiterate and ignorant people i know

1 Like

Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by freshMallam1122: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2020
OfficialAwol:
But they've called Michigan for Biden.

What will they do now?
don't mind them ..they are just spewing trash..Biden has won oready
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2020
It seems that theirs something going wrong on this election!! All hands in desk till after election
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by Shelumiel: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

unfocused mind.. Justice Alito denied republicrooks their stop the count nonsense in Philly
And if you did do enough fact finding you will understand that all trumps lawsuits challenging the election is frivolous and stupid
Also when there is a recount, it never changes the needle that much because election fraud in the US is so so so so so rare.
but i doubt you don't know that, trump cultists are the most illiterate and ignorant people i know
Election fraud is so so so rare...when its not caught. Now its been caught, so let's wait and see.
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by hotseat: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2020
This is a typical Maurice Iwu election o!
A B R A C A D A B R A
Re: Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2020
This 6000 vote glitch in Michigan is just another baseless voter fraud conspiracy theory. Yes there was a glitch. It was caught immediately, changed, and then reported to the public. If they were using it to try to commit voter fraud, why would they change it and then report it?

Trump supporters are just crying and weeping for nothing...... Trump has lost the election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.