Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This (3286 Views)

It Took My Husband 30 Minutes To Penetrate Me I Became A Virgin .” – Mummy G.O / It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. / My Wife Now Show Styles In Bed And She Wasn't Like That Before - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2020
She broke down in deep tears crying out for how much of time she wasted destroying her very fabric of nature.

Yes, she found out that she has been saved to live forever in the mansion of a great kind and loving King of all that's glorious.

The thing is, when you set up to grab the things of this world, the riches, the glamorous lifestyle of a model whatever.

And then your conscience begin to grab opportunity not to serve which will give you better profile and position you for greater success in the future.

But, since it isn't gratifying at the present, you seemed second citizen, how many times would you keep destroying your very happiness. Find peace right now!!

Open your heart to the truth and the truth will make you free.
Re: She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Check
Re: She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This by SILENTandSMART2: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
OP where's the pussy and the pennis?

You're not serious at all , not everything must be taken as joke,

People like you cannot be a successful leader,

Ano dat you will say shit normally,

2 Likes

Re: She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This by Tony142: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

no mind her, I was expecting to see something but I was disappointed, anyway, I know her thread headlines are misleading so I do not take her too serious
Re: She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This by SILENTandSMART2: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tony142:

no mind her, I was expecting to see something but I was disappointed, anyway, I know her thread headlines are misleading so I do not take her too serious

Yes oo,

I was expecting big yansh , boob, and huge breast,

But she forrrkk up as usual smiley

1 Like

Re: She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Yes oo,

I was expecting big yansh , boob, and huge breast,

But she forrrkk up as usual smiley

I am a fisher
Re: She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Shallow minded
Re: She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This by SILENTandSMART2: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

I am a fisher

Lol
Re: She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This by SILENTandSMART2: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

Shallow minded

Thank you smiley
Re: She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Okay you got me grin

I was about to share what happened when I had the same problem but I guess I'll wait for another time.
Re: She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This by maiquel: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Okay you got me grin

I was about to share what happened when I had the same problem but I guess I'll wait for another time.

cheesy
Re: She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This by HomerTimpson: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

I am a fisher
fisher of men ?
Re: She Wasn't Easy To Penetrate But She Did This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:50am On Nov 08, 2020
Grace flow

(1) (Reply)

Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) / Am I Too Young To Build A Rental House? (Pictures) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As Punching Bag While Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.