Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST (6041 Views)

Nigeria & Morocco Signed 2nd Phase Agreement Worth $14B Plant In Akwa Ibom .. / Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike / Prof Gregory Ibe, OFR, Enyi Abia Commences Distribution Of 2nd Phase Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by Rosskivvy: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
jidamsel43:
The looters and hoodlums are planning for another looting. Some have become millionaires from the protests while some have gone to great beyond. Any sane human beings will no plan to disrupt the fragile peace that exists in Nigeria presently. Let find another means to express our grievances

Don't mind them. Jobless, useless, lazy youths. I'm sure they want another opportunity to loot and vandalize public and private properties.
Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by Rosskivvy: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
SMI2020:
and who is to pay for the lives they stole?? talking about one oba's palace.. God Go punish all against free will to speak out.. una no go die well at all...

Tell me where you live, let me come and loot your house, since I am angry at the govt. Worthless armed robber you. Don't make yourself useful to society, Mr looter looking for free stuff to steal.
Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by Rosskivvy: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
OwenJesse27:
How can you say we should stop protest yet your freezing our account this bulls hit
We should protest this what the stupid government fear most...

If the so called protesters are being sponsored by foreign NGOs, which they are, then they SHOULD have their accounts investigated and frozen if guilty.
Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by Rosskivvy: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
lordragner:
If the govt likes they can send their hoodlums in Prado jeeps or send soldiers to shoot unarmed youths. Then that's when they ll see what they are looking for cos this time around it's their private houses, properties and cars that will get burnt down. Their homes will be ransacked and All the stolen funds and precious jewels they have hidden in their houses will be retrieved and shared among the masses... Make we see who go tire.

They will shoot you and nothing will happen. Armed robber.
Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by SMI2020: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Rosskivvy:

Tell me where you live, let me come and loot your house, since I am angry at the govt. Worthless armed robber you. Don't make yourself useful to society, Mr looter looking for free stuff to steal.

see ur life for public. ..
Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by Rosskivvy: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
SOFTDRINK:
We should starve till 2023 abi, we should let our hospitals rot till 2023,

we should let our roads continue to be death traps till 2023,

we should be wallowing in unemployment till 2023

we should be swimming in insecurity till 2023.

Tell your paymasters to do their jobs that they were elected or they should get ready to bury millions of youth.

You are starving, yet you can afford data to spend all day online abusing govt. Useless, lazy armed robber. Don't go and hustle like your mates.
Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by Miracle2020: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
the headlines should be "ipob reacts"
Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by Nwaotu10(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Later now they will say Igbos are destroying Lagos.

Igbo people don suffer for this naija.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by ndubueze92(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Only BIAFRANS will protest this time.
I urge the Nigerian security forces to shoot any individual or group, who are protesting. They are IPOB TERRORIST
Shame.... Shame.... Shame... You're very senseless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by Mcuzy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
jidamsel43:
The looters and hoodlums are planning for another looting. Some have become millionaires from the protests while some have gone to great beyond. Any sane human beings will no plan to disrupt the fragile peace that exists in Nigeria presently. Let find another means to express our grievances
suggestions are highly welcome
Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by OgideAgu: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hummm

Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by BIGGESThead6: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
ndubueze92:
Shame.... Shame.... Shame... You're very senseless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by chipet67(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
jidamsel43:
We can form a formidable political party which will have registered members across the nooks and crannies of the country. let arm ourselves with voters' card instead of weapons. A month long protests won't achieve any goal because of criminal-minded youths that will want to benefit unduly from the protests. Anyone who protests in this country current situation will be tagged a criminal and moreover the police and army will be justified to used force on protesters.
You actually said trash.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by thinksense: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
They collected their millions put in there pocket u go leave ur work fight for nothing got kill for nothing and remember for nothing.
I m done fighting for politicians.
Deji and co must have been paid before initiating this.
Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by sojfarm: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Only BIAFRANS will protest this time.
I urge the Nigerian security forces to shoot any individual or group, who are protesting. They are IPOB TERRORIST

Your family will be the first set of victims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is now a crime to have a peaceful protest. For such, a responsible government will manage the situation with wisdom.

The demands are very simple:

1. Buhari, Army chiefs and Sanwo OLu should resign for crime again humanity

2. Conduct Referendum to determine whether we want to conitnue as Nigeria or break peacefully

I am sure those who are profiting from this evil called Nigerian government will be crying now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Planned 2nd Phase Of The #ENDSARS PROTEST by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
jidamsel43:
[/s] You APC Zombies always have different meaning for every word. Citizens who are asking for justice and good governance are now looters and hoodlums in your own dictionary abi? Don't worry, the second wave of protest will shock you like Buhari. I can promise you that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- / Newly Installed Cctv In Enugu / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.