Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (2593 Views)

Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport / Borno Gov., Shettima Cry At Meeting With Buhari Over Recent Boko Haram Attacks / Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by OLAADEX(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
TODAY:

The All Progressives Congress National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu played host to the former Governor of Borno state, Senator Kashim Shettima, and Borno State Governor, Alhaji Babagana Umara Zulum, during their solidarity/sympathy visit to his Ikoyi residence over the recent destructions in state.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Flexherbal(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by dollarstays: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
men dem

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by tamdun: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin
And just like that, Tinubu bounced back, those of you throwing stone from far away east, u better wake up and start making friends instead of enemies, no state govt outside South East employs more Igbo than Lagos state, many of them are Lagos state civil servant but u still want that state to fail, if Lagos state decides to sack all Igbos working under Lagos state government today, wetin una go do? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Asiwaju is a national leader.

8 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Paramount01(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Yes
Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
NOTE: Not to Sanwo Olu but to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the true current governor of Lagos State grin grin grin cheesy

Even Ambode no bad reach like this!!!

Modified:
WisdomFlakes:

He had earlier met with Sanwo-Olu. Seems your hatred for Tinubu is deep.

I was reacting to this thread!!!

Why you no post that one before

I don't hate Tinubu, I hate his leadership style!!!

5 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by bishop4life(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
LoL, I was wondering if they were actually telling him "Oga landlord sorry oo".

visit that they owe the governor?
Dear God, in all my seven lives, let me not be a puppet.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by flemsy15(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by bishop4life(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
tamdun:
grin
And just like that, Tinubu bounced back, those of you throwing stone from far away east, u better wake up and start making friends instead of enemies, no state govt outside South East employs more Igbo than Lagos state, many of them are Lagos state civil servant but u still want that state to fail, why

who is throwing stones?
somebody shot himself in the leg instead of you to go and tell him sorry like the others above, you are here looking for stone to throw down to far away east.
tribal bigot.
Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by yaki84: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Am short of shocks lately..
Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by tamdun: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
bishop4life:

who is throwing stones?
somebody shot himself in the leg instead of you to go and tell him sorry like the others above, you are here looking for stone to throw down to far away east.
tribal bigot.
CALL me whatever you like, still doesn't change the fact that I still have audio of kanu ordering ipob to kill Tinubu and sanwolu in my archive,we also saw Igbo people body language during d distruction

8 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Wolexdey(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
They will soon visit again... The protest to come, many of them will hide under tables...

NIGERIANS, come and see your looters... Those that plunder your states into massive Dept and corruption yet they have silenced your voice..

They claim not to see you on the streets for any peaceful protest... You can't enjoy good governance, Education is zero but their own account and children's account is blinking huge sum of amounts. They say the people must not use social media, that the masses can not speak out...

They will kill and shoot the Youth's protesting peacefully cos they are the Political class and the wealth of Nigeria belongs to them... Recall, they are very United in corrupt practices that favors them
Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by bishop4life(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
tamdun:

CALL me whatever you like, still doesn't change the fact that I still have audio of kanu ordering ipob to kill Tinubu and sanwolu in my archive,we also saw Igbo people body language during d distinctions

Say whatever you like.
it won't change the fact that ENDSARS was a national issue. it wasn't Igbo or Yoruba thing.
Almost all states in Southern Nigeria had it's share of it.

so tell, why did you choose to throw stones?
Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by tamdun: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
bishop4life:

Say whatever you like.
it won't change the fact that ENDSARS was a national issue. it wasn't Igbo or Yoruba thing.
Almost all states in Southern Nigeria had it's share of it.

so tell, why did you choose to throw stones?
Of course endsars is nationwide but why would kanu singled out Tinubu as if he's d only politician in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by bishop4life(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
tamdun:

Of course endsars is nationwide but why would kanu singled out Tinubu as if he's d only politician in Nigeria?

Asking me why kanu said that is like me asking you why one of your grandsons is threatening igbos to leave Lagos.

Kanu is doing his own thing. so what business does that have to do with the igbos?
Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
tamdun:
grin
And just like that, Tinubu bounced back, those of you throwing stone from far away east, u better wake up and start making friends instead of enemies, no state govt outside South East employs more Igbo than Lagos state, many of them are Lagos state civil servant but u still want that state to fail, if Lagos state decides to sack all Igbos working under Lagos state government today, wetin una go do? undecided

The Igbo lady that got sacked by TVC for walking out on a program was crying like a bush baby last month.

She couldn't hide her frustration despite her unprofessional behavior.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by tamdun: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Godfullsam:

The Igbo lady that got sacked by TVC for walking out on a program was crying like a bush baby last month.

She couldn't hide her frustration despite her unprofessional behavior.
Them full Lagos state civil servant, I wonder where the hatred is coming from

3 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by omowolewa: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Head or Tail, the man benefits

Paid by Insurance
Paid by Sympathizer
Paid by well wishers
Paid by the State Government
Paid by the Federal Government

Ile Obaseki to jona, Bank alert posi ni
Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by helinues: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jagaban of Borgu land

Slayers of Igbos and Pdp miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Every tribe love south west...... We appreciate you all

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
tamdun:

Many spoke the mind of all/most igbos. They see the yorubas as rivals.

Where as yorubas don't even see igbos like anything..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
NOTE: Not to Sanwo Olu but to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the true current governor of Lagos State grin grin grin cheesy

A state in South East his under the wicked grip of PDP since 1999, no progress, nothing have been achieved there and he share them kerosene like he is the chairman of nnpc

A state in South East has the most sissy governor, very inactive and appear to be smarter than only Kanu

A state in South East supervised the killing of his youth and dump their bodies in EZU river

A state in South East have not achieve anything and dare them to talk and be sacked, they call him high court governor

I think you need to fix your house before volunteering to fix what is not wrong in another man house

5 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
tamdun:

Them full Lagos state civil servant, I wonder where the hatred is come from

Children of hatred don't deserve a job with LASG. Yorubas are too accommodating aswear!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by tamdun: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Godfullsam:

Children of hatred don't deserve a job with LASG. Yorubas are too accommodating aswear!
Our own too much

1 Like

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by naijadrivablog: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
But insecurity de their side

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by WisdomFlakes: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

6 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nawao!!
Guys please support me ✊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auyaZNF871E
Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
The boss..

Jagaban..

ONLINE REPUBLIC PEOPLE will have heart attack now..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
WisdomFlakes:

Leave that guy abeg. His wailing is congealing as 2023 kicks in.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOW OBA EREDIAUWA OF BENIN CAUSED THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR. / Joe Igbokwe Deletes Post Accusing IPOB Of Setting His Nnewi Mansion On Fire / Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.