Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen (1201 Views)

This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) / I'm Doomed / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen by WinningEleven(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
WinningEleven:
The earth is doomed, and its children are doomed with it.
The old earth is doomed!
But the children of God, the children of new Jerusalem can now jump for joy!
Jerusalem is real!
The rapture is real!
The tribulations are real!
The bible is real and authentic!.
GOD NEVER LIED
THE HOLY SPIRIT NEVER DECEIVED US!
THE JIG IS ALMOST UP!
ACCEPT CHRIST TODAY! TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE!
DONT BE BLIND! THE EARTH IS ON ITS LAST DAYS!
A NEW EARTH WILL COME!

I believed and prayed Trump's re-election. That would give the earth 4 more years of mercy!,
Now the US has voted for JUDGEMENT, instead of MERCY AND BENEVOLENCE FOR 4 MORE YEARS! BE WARNED!!!

THE EARTH IS SINKING!! DONT BE A VICTIM!
SHALOM!!!!
TheNoble007:
Good day everyone. I will humbly share some prophecies that were given to me in visions and revelations from the Lord Jesus Christ. This is not for vain glory or whatever, but to share coming events that will soon occur. A true prophet is one whose revelations come true and can give true solution to events or problem with the fruit of meekness or humility. The solution to the world's problem, is not world peace, but the knowledge of the real Jesus Christ, who shed His blood for the salvation of the souls of men. I don't know the version of Jesus that you are seeing or was preached to you. But the real Jesus, transforms the heart of men, turning men from sinners to saints who live their lives in constant holiness and righteousness to the glory of God. For no one who sees the real Jesus will ever remain the same. Anyone who sees Him must change. This is not the time for gimmicks, for the end is at hand.

HERE ARE THE PROPHECIES:

1) In the year 2008, about 12 years ago, I had a vision in which I was walking with the Lord Jesus, and He began to tell me of a great commotion/unrest that is coming upon Nigeria, and this commotion is billed for occurrence. And He then told me that some politicians lost their lives in the process including a person of good mention. When He mentioned the name, I was surprised. I asked the Lord again to confirm, and He said YES. I was still surprised and wanted to ask Him again, but He read my mind and said to me- "Don't mention that name again" with pain in His voice.. I was now left alone, and I began to hear praises and worship coming from true children of God in the time of the great unrest. Then the vision ended.

The world is shaking at the moment, and no part will be free soon to come. Albeit, prophecies are meant for us to pray and also prepare... We have loved ones.. We can extend our prayers not only for ourselves, but to others as well for preservation.. A great commotion is coming upon Nigeria, and if believers can pray, violence of any sort will be brought under control.. May God preserve His children.

2) In a vision, I do not see the current president of the United States holding power for a long time. His tenure will be short and another will take his place.. Those who understand, will understand.

3) In the spirit, I see another virus coming after the corona virus. By the year 2021, corona virus will have left the face of the earth. But another will be introduced. This will be more deadly than corona, albeit looking similar to it. It will make corona look like a child's play, and will baffle the scientific world. The world economy will be crumpled further. Most notably the United states. It's main victims will be men and children.

4) I see a wave of power coming upon the world. Particularly in Africa. Powerful youth with the anointing of Elijah will begin to rise in this last days in great numbers, from 2021 and beyond.. They will be humble and will help build nations. Many of them will be Matyrs for the sake of the gospel. A great revival is coming as it was in the day of Pentecost.

5) In the spirit, I saw the walls of the United States falling. Oh, how great would be the fall...

6) The coming of a World wide persecution of true Christians is at hand. Very close.

I will stop here..

PFizers Covid 19 vaccine 90%+ effective, covid will be gone by 2021
We are the watchmen
Repent. The end is nigh
Mrpresident finallydead jesusjnr2020
Another vision fufilled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen by richmond500: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
na u doom the earth?
Re: The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen by dukeprince50: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
The difference between foolishness and genius is that genius has its limit
Re: The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen by fati2001(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
okiey.

Re: The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen by dukeprince50: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Just shut up abeg
That was how they shouted Buhari wants to islamize Nigeria if elected as the president.
Till today we are waiting for that islamization agenda, rather na dem wan ipobimize southern region as Boko haram deh do to north, I am ashamed of the people I share the same religion(Christianity) with.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen by MegaPlayBoy: 1:15am On Nov 08, 2020
Bump
I will bump this post for the worldly peeps to see. grin
You won't say you didn't know o
Re: The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen by MegaPlayBoy: 1:30am On Nov 08, 2020
Bump
Re: The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen by MegaPlayBoy: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2020
bump
Re: The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen by WinningEleven(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
WinningEleven:
The earth is doomed, and its children are doomed with it.
The old earth is doomed!
But the children of God, the children of new Jerusalem can now jump for joy!
Jerusalem is real!
The rapture is real!
The tribulations are real!
The bible is real and authentic!.
GOD NEVER LIED
THE HOLY SPIRIT NEVER DECEIVED US!
THE JIG IS ALMOST UP!
ACCEPT CHRIST TODAY! TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE!
DONT BE BLIND! THE EARTH IS ON ITS LAST DAYS!
A NEW EARTH WILL COME!

I believed and prayed Trump's re-election. That would give the earth 4 more years of mercy!,
Now the US has voted for JUDGEMENT, instead of MERCY AND BENEVOLENCE FOR 4 MORE YEARS! BE WARNED!!!

THE EARTH IS SINKING!! DONT BE A VICTIM!
SHALOM!!!!
TheNoble007:
Good day everyone. I will humbly share some prophecies that were given to me in visions and revelations from the Lord Jesus Christ. This is not for vain glory or whatever, but to share coming events that will soon occur. A true prophet is one whose revelations come true and can give true solution to events or problem with the fruit of meekness or humility. The solution to the world's problem, is not world peace, but the knowledge of the real Jesus Christ, who shed His blood for the salvation of the souls of men. I don't know the version of Jesus that you are seeing or was preached to you. But the real Jesus, transforms the heart of men, turning men from sinners to saints who live their lives in constant holiness and righteousness to the glory of God. For no one who sees the real Jesus will ever remain the same. Anyone who sees Him must change. This is not the time for gimmicks, for the end is at hand.

HERE ARE THE PROPHECIES:

1) In the year 2008, about 12 years ago, I had a vision in which I was walking with the Lord Jesus, and He began to tell me of a great commotion/unrest that is coming upon Nigeria, and this commotion is billed for occurrence. And He then told me that some politicians lost their lives in the process including a person of good mention. When He mentioned the name, I was surprised. I asked the Lord again to confirm, and He said YES. I was still surprised and wanted to ask Him again, but He read my mind and said to me- "Don't mention that name again" with pain in His voice.. I was now left alone, and I began to hear praises and worship coming from true children of God in the time of the great unrest. Then the vision ended.

The world is shaking at the moment, and no part will be free soon to come. Albeit, prophecies are meant for us to pray and also prepare... We have loved ones.. We can extend our prayers not only for ourselves, but to others as well for preservation.. A great commotion is coming upon Nigeria, and if believers can pray, violence of any sort will be brought under control.. May God preserve His children.

2) In a vision, I do not see the current president of the United States holding power for a long time. His tenure will be short and another will take his place.. Those who understand, will understand.

3) In the spirit, I see another virus coming after the corona virus. By the year 2021, corona virus will have left the face of the earth. But another will be introduced. This will be more deadly than corona, albeit looking similar to it. It will make corona look like a child's play, and will baffle the scientific world. The world economy will be crumpled further. Most notably the United states. It's main victims will be men and children.

4) I see a wave of power coming upon the world. Particularly in Africa. Powerful youth with the anointing of Elijah will begin to rise in this last days in great numbers, from 2021 and beyond.. They will be humble and will help build nations. Many of them will be Matyrs for the sake of the gospel. A great revival is coming as it was in the day of Pentecost.

5) In the spirit, I saw the walls of the United States falling. Oh, how great would be the fall...

6) The coming of a World wide persecution of true Christians is at hand. Very close.

I will stop here..

PFizers Covid 19 vaccine 90%+ effective, covid will be gone by 2021
We are the watchmen
Repent. The end is nigh
Mrpresident finallydead jesusjnr2020
The mark shall be made of flesh, not plastic
Re: The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen by MegaPlayBoy: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bump
Re: The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen by WinningEleven(m): 2:45am On Nov 10, 2020
MegaPlayBoy:
Bump
Thank you.
Re: The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen by WinningEleven(m): 2:45am On Nov 10, 2020
Bump

(1) (Reply)

The High Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria / What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? / How I Turn Down A Mouth Watering Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.