Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden (30892 Views)

See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos) / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by sigiyaya(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Religion makes people look stupid.
I wonder what those peaceful looking lion in that picture eat or are they vegetarian grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by amidel(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2020
I know where Eden is located. Visited the place like a dozen times, the goats there are so annoying. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by Mikaeltomz(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2020
;
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by asapants: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2020
Where is the Garden of Eden,
I’ve asked multiple times no one has given me the answer. Indeed the earth � is a mystery
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by nairalander095(f): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2020
@op what would have happened (to eve and generally) if Adam had refused to eat of the fruit?
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by simhosting: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2020
It has plenty Apple
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by Gabson001(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2020
is this garden on earth
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by piroskey94(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Dangrace01:
Lol

I want to ask a question if Adam and Eve didn't eat the fruit, would lion eat grass?

Would humans kill meat?
Very good question
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Hmmmm

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by kalu61(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2020
sigiyaya:
Religion makes people look stupid.
I wonder what those peaceful looking lion in that picture eat or are they vegetarian grin grin grin
grin
I no wan laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Seun can you also put a disclaimer on Christian posts so that atheists and Muslims won't be commenting on it?

Everyone has freedom of speech. wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by easzypeaszy(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2020
Unlike dis other guys having rules fr everytin.
Islamic ruling on who wins election in USA

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by stonemasonn: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
A Nigerian believing he's a descendant of a man made from sand and a woman made from a rib from the man is an insult to his country, continent, fathers, ancestors etc

Believing that a snake talked and an IQ raising fruit was eaten by the said woman is an insult to intelligence. believing that a donkey talked and protested being beaten or that the creator of the universe came down to a speck of dust somewhere to be crucified like a common thief so that he can forgive us for the sin committed by dustman and rib woman is an insult to common sense.
it is not as bad as the story of Oduduwa and some other African myths.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2020
Okortor:
Repent, Jesus is coming very soon.
End time is near..
Take heed before it's too late.
Peace.

They say this every generation. Why hasn't he come yet?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by stonemasonn: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2020
asapants:
Where is the Garden of Eden,
I’ve asked multiple times no one has given me the answer. Indeed the earth � is a mystery
In Yemen
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by sonofanarchy(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2020
if Adam and Eve didn't sin, I'd still be naked in a forest eating fruits and playing with lions?who does that; no light, no android smartphone, no series.its gonna be boring in Eden

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by solonubinho(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2020
Keep quiet! You know nothing about the Garden of Eden.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
o blame seun for allowing yeroba Muslims to destroy Christianity on Nairaland
Your skull must be filled with pap, so everyone who doesn't subscribe to your delusion is a Muslim?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by MrBONE2(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Seun please can you also put a disclaimer on Christian posts so that atheists and Muslims won't be commenting on it or they can swear an oath before commenting. ?

grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by Cutehector(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2020
All these my book of bible stories picture.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by iamkneeyi: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2020
I believe Eden is an island lost in the midst of an ocean...where no man on earth can reach ir discovered due to hazardous ocean currents ...caused by angels with a flamming sword..
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by hopefulLandlord: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2020
stonemasonn:
it is not as bad as the story of Oduduwa and some other African myths.

they're all bullshit! but if you must accept a creation bullshit then let it be local that still has some form of connection with you not foreign ones that don't even acknowledge your existence. Where in the Jewish mythology called Bible is it written that Noah left Israel then traveled down to the deep jungles of Africa to warn our ancestors about an impending "Global Flood"?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by MrBONE2(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Seun please can you also put an oath of declaration on Christian posts so that atheists and Muslims won't be commenting on it or they can swear to it before commenting?

grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by MrBONE2(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2020
kingxsamz:
11: It never existed. cheesy

Evem with the oath on their threads, you guys still go there and insult them. Now you're crying.
grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

They say this every generation. Why hasn't he come yet?
He is riding a snail that missed its way cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2020
danyero:
He is riding a snail that missed its way cheesy

grin grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by SpaceMarshall: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2020
Dangrace01:
Lol

I want to ask a question if Adam and Eve didn't eat the fruit, would lion eat grass?

Would humans kill meat?

Lion � was a vegetarian
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2020
are Muslims also commenting without being asked to pledge?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden by Donspicey: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2020
So wia is it located gan gan...
I want to check sometin.......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.