Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

What I Noticed About American Politicians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed About American Politicians (727 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed About American Politicians by Remijuice: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2020
I don't know whether to post this in Politics section, Romanc section or Family section..

Let's call it Politically romantic family,,, lol.

Divorce rate in the US is high but somehow, their politicians always have a way to keep their families together.

Maybe they do it to garner people's support.

What do you think??

1st pic = Clinton family
2nd pic = Trump family
3rd pic = Kamala Harris (New VP Elect)
4th pic = Obama family

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About American Politicians by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2020
some real some not.

Like trump owns The wife finds if difficult to hold his hands
Re: What I Noticed About American Politicians by Remijuice: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2020
musicproducer:
some real some not.

Like trump owns The wife finds if difficult to hold his hands

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About American Politicians by Godada(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2020
grin

Re: What I Noticed About American Politicians by donbachi(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2020
our own dey born full house.
Re: What I Noticed About American Politicians by somehow: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2020
You know little but these people

Do you know that Trump is a 3 timer?

Dirvorced 3 times already?

Now, research the rest on your list to understand the topic you delved into better.

BTW, why did you pick Harris and not Biden the main president?
Re: What I Noticed About American Politicians by WrittyWritter(f): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2020
Guy go and do if research properly..Trump dat has divorced like 3 times or so smiley
Re: What I Noticed About American Politicians by Robertgreene1(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2020
interesting..melania Trump.do u call that one a wife?.. she's Js there 4 d money nd fame.Bill Clinton that caused a national scandal in 1998 when it wz revealed that he wz fvcking many of his female aides esp that Monica Lewinsky babe...Hillary Js stuck wit him 4 political reasons...as 4 Obama nd wife..I don't know abt those ones but they both look like sex addicts 2 me...that's y they re so addicted 2 each other...

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About American Politicians by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2020
Divorce rates in America are declining and have fallen pretty steadily over the years.
Re: What I Noticed About American Politicians by Jerkbaba: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2020
It's all fake! They're living nightmares in their private lives!

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About American Politicians by Remijuice: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2020
somehow:
You know little but these people

Do you know that Trump is a 3 timer?

Dirvorced 3 times already?

Now, research the rest on your list to understand the topic you delved into better.

BTW, why did you pick Harris and not Biden the main president?

Lol,,, you can help me with the pic let me add.
Re: What I Noticed About American Politicians by somehow: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Remijuice:

Lol,,, you can help me with the pic let me add.

e dey online, dont be lazy
Re: What I Noticed About American Politicians by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Malia Obama Toto dey hungry me.

UnaToto
Re: What I Noticed About American Politicians by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trump was once divorced

(1) (Reply)

Why He May Be Angry About No Sex Before Marriage? / I Mistakenly Played Cristiano Ronaldo To Score Tonight. Please Help (Pics) / Meet Nikole Mitchell, Who Used To Be Pastor But Now A Stripper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.