Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In (13824 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. / Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by Akube1z: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2020
The Youths are the leaders and the future of tommorow. It's important we walk in God's righteousness ad holiness for the brighter future ahead .
I believe the youths have accepted God as their Father, Jesus Christ as their saviour , Holy Spirit as their guidance.

Here are six importants things every youths should do, keep to and engage in.

1) Obey the Commandments of God . (Exodus 20 vs 17)

2) Obey the rules and regulations given to us.

3) God created us for one reason , to please and to glorify him. We must glorify and please God in every aspect and in every things we are into

4) We should flee from youthful lust but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, and let the love of God abide in you.

5) We should seek true wisdom from God

6) We must seek for the kingdom of God , that's the home for every Christain in this world and we must not afford to lose it.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by Akube1z: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2020
Bible verses
Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

2 Timothy 2:22
Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.

In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

Titus 2:6-8
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

Ecclesiastes 12:1

9 Likes

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by Redoil: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2020
how I wish youths Will listen and be safe

1 Like

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by Veryfoolishboy: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2020
Redoil:
how I wish youths Will listen and be safe
one more post before you clock 5000 posts grin
check your profile

1 Like

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by Buliwyf: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2020
You only need one thing:

Engage in using your brain.

If you do that, most of you will leave this brand of conspiracy theory Christianity you are practicing and actually embrace facts and logic. You won't be swindled by pastors anymore and you will stop contributing to the retardation of human progress.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by Akube1z: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2020
Buliwyf:
You only need one thing:

Engage in using your brain.

If you do that, most of you will leave this brand of conspiracy theory Christianity you are practicing and actually embrace facts and logic. You won't be swindled by pastors anymore and you will stop contributing to the retardation of human progress.
That's wisdom... when you have the wisdom or understanding in your brain , then you could engage in using them.. It's good you seek for wisdom of God , and the wisdom in the world .

3 Likes

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by romelady(f): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2020
Akube1z:

That's wisdom... when you have the wisdom or understanding in your brain then you engage in using them.. It's good you seek for wisdom of God , and the wisdom in the world .
Was it wisdom that led your god to destroy the world with water and later express regret?

Was it wisdom that led him to condone rape, support slavery and command genocide?

I could go on and on, the god in your Bible can only be seen as wise by those who don't know what wisdom is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by Akube1z: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2020
danyero:
Was it wisdom that lead your god to destroy the world with water and later express regret?

Was it wisdom that lead him to condone rape, support slavery and command genocide?

I could go on and on, the god in your Bible can only be seen as wise by those who don't know what wisdom is.
Note .
God is the I Am that I Am .
The Unquestionable God.
The one that created Heaven and the Earth.
The reason why we're alive to breathe in air.
The merciful God.
The beginning and the End...
I could go on and on .

8 Likes

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2020
Akube1z:

Note .
God is the I am that I am .
The Unquestionable God.
The one that created Heaven and the Earth.
The reason why we're alive to breathe in air.
The merciful God.
The beginning and the End...
I could go on and on .
Of course you would result to sycophantic praise singing? grin

People who care about the truth do not fall for that unquestionable god bullshit.

THINGS THAT ARE TRUE DO NOT HIDE FROM SCRUTINY.
Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by Akube1z: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2020
danyero:
Of course you would result to sycophantic praise singing? grin

People who care about the truth do not fall for that unquestionable god bullshit.

THINGS THAT ARE TRUE DO NOT HIDE FROM SCRUTINY.

There are numerous facts to back His praise.
We are all sinners and have committed sin , every little sin is still a sin.
Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by kingxsamz(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2020
This one is meant for youths of the ancient times.
Bring the one that'll will help improve our society and the world at large.

2 Likes

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by malvisguy212: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2020
kingxsamz:
This one is meant for youths of the ancient times.
Bring the one that'll will help improve our society and the world at large.
until this present day youth keep the moral stander jesus thought "Blessed are the peacemakers ... love your enemies ... bless those who curse you ... turn the other cheek ..." we will continued to preach on.

Humanity's rejection of God has rendered nature our rival instead of a faithful servant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by tobechi74: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2020
Anyone who has never changed his core beliefs or religion is yet to die to his old self. Dying to old self is prerequisite to a new birth. A seed has to be buried to the ground before it can germinate. Many atheist and agnostic are dead to their old self. They are one step ahead than most of us who are yet to question our belief. The second step is observation. Not one created by someone else but one based on his own seeking and experience. A born again person does not take things because it is repeated by many or asserted by majority or written in a holy book. He listens to all side and filters them based on his reason and experience.

Born again persons are original in thoughts and deed. He is saperated from the mass . To be born again comes with a price of violating recognises order. This lead to grave consequences including death .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by psychologist(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2020
Above all, All what we need is the leading of the Spirit.
Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by RuddyFusion(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2020
Witness and win souls for the Kingdom...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Thank you, Jesus. ❤

you are great (you're great)...
you are great (you're great)...
everything written about you is great... ❤

3 Likes

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by femi4: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
one more post before you clock 5000 posts grin
check your profile
just 5k. That's like a drop of water in the ocean to what we ve done here
Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by DeckonTLC(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2020
wetin just d my head now, na how to get 20k add pay my school house rent no be to practice moses law.. abeg make person show love

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by talktrue1234: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2020
It's like nairaland is trying to brainwash people with these nonsense post

3 Likes

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by femi4: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2020
danyero:
Was it wisdom that led your god to destroy the world with water and later express regret?

Was it wisdom that led him to condone rape, support slavery and command genocide?

His foolishness superceed the best of human wisdom

ICor 1:25

For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength

1 Like

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by DropsMic(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2020
Okay
Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by DropsMic(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2020
femi4:
His foolishness superceed the best of human wisdom

ICor 1:25

For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength

You Christians are funny grin

Have you ever wondered why this particular verse was added to the Bible?

3 Likes

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by femi4: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2020
DropsMic:

You Christians are funny grin
Prov 26:5

Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by illicit(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2020
And have u seen anyone that has been able to do all of the above
Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by DropsMic(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2020
femi4:
Prov 26:5

Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.

James 2:14-26
What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works
Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by Josywhyte: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2020
How many have u engaged in oga poster?
The problem of nigeria is over spirituality
Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by DamnnNiggarr: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2020
If the youths are to lead this country in the nearest future and to have a brighter future .

Here are six importants things they should avoid now .

1) Disobedience to God's commandments and will .

2) Having excess love for money and fortunes.

3) Taking hard drugs and alcohol.

4) Having lusts and fornications .

5) Avoid Corruption .

6) We must not love the things of the world , But have the Fear and Love of God in our Hearts. And we should be humble.

by Akube1z 8:18am On Nov 01
Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by DamnnNiggarr: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2020
DropsMic:

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works
Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.

The self-confident fool thinks too highly of himself and his opinions, and he shares them freely. How should a wise person deal with him? First, remember that giving him honor is no more fitting than snow falling in summer (Proverbs 26:1). Praise and respect will only confirm him in his conceit. So how should you deal with a talking fool? The advice in 26:4-5 seems contradictory.

“Do not answer him according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself,” that is, do not engage him on his own terms. During Jesus’ last public teaching in the Temple, Sadducees came to Him making fun of the Resurrection, with a story about seven brothers who each married the same woman as each brother died in turn. No children were born to any of the brothers. So, they asked, “In the resurrection, when they rise again, whose wife will she be? For the seven had her as wife.” If Jesus had answered according to their folly, he would have tried to answer the question, who would have her as wife – the first, the last, her favorite? Answering that question would have drawn Jesus into their foolish thinking. It would be like trying to answer such queries as, “What was God doing before He made the world?” “Can God make a square circle?” “If God is glorified by forgiving sins, should we not sin often?” “When did you stop beating your wife?”

You cannot answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him, but you should answer a fool according to his folly, so that he won’t be wise in his own eyes. Jesus answered the Sadducees. “Is this not the reason you are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God? For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. And as for the dead being raised, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the passage about the bush, how God spoke to him, saying, ‘I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not God of the dead, but of the living. You are quite wrong (Mark 12:24-27).” The Sadducees were answered. In front of the crowds, Jesus exposed their foolishness, and a scribe congratulated him. “Teacher, you have spoken well (Luke 20:39).”

The wise person will know how to apply this proverb, refusing to be drawn into silly questions, which Paul told Timothy to avoid (II Timothy 2:16-18, 23), yet answering opponents with gentleness that exposes their folly, so that they might have a chance to escape and come to know the truth (II Timothy 2:24-26). Only a fool reads Proverbs 26:4-5 and pronounces it self-contradictory!
Re: Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In by femi4: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2020
DropsMic:

Heb 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God / CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu / Mountain Of Ido Ajinare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.