Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife (1423 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) / Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by MrDrey: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2020
Drama as man disguises as online lover to 'catch' cheating wife

Read details in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/drama-as-man-disguises-as-online-lover-to-catch-cheating-wife/

Re: Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by millionboi2: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2020
Lol
Re: Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by Raptor2cool: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2020
grin
Re: Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by Aboks(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2020
So una no do live chat i don bliv it
Re: Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by Burgerlomo: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2020
cool

Re: Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by Charismatic107: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Wahala surplus die

1 Like

Re: Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2020
What women have turned into these days.
Re: Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2020
Clap for yourself!

���
Re: Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by IamD18: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2020
Why did you marry a jobless wife?

Why didn't you get her something doing to keep her busy?

Why are you testing your wife?

Would you have overcomed the temptation if she had tested you too?

But then again, I must be honest to admit that you married a hoe and a cheat simply because you played ignorant on the importance of marrying a Virgin lady.
Re: Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by swiz123(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2020
When will some men outgrow this kind of childish fuckery laced with stinking hypocrisy.
Re: Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by Malawian(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nwoke na Ife. Man and things. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by Openbusiness: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
So basically this guy was sending money to himself. He was the sender and receiver of the R500 and other benefits. Now that's a Legend in the making grin. U gotta fool the fool that thinks she's fooling u cool

Re: Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by GeezBitz(m): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
nawaoo I go comment later shaa
Re: Drama As Man Disguises As Online Lover To 'catch' Cheating Wife by IamFINESSE: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Her type full Nairaland sad

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee' Demands An Iphone For Her Birthday. Can't Afford It Loan Is Option / Bad Thing Has Happened To Me / Two Kwara State University Students Found Dead And Naked In Their Hostel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.