Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,701 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

"If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys (1641 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by marvelck: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
If you can't buy a car for your wife, no need getting married" - Actress blast Naija guys

Nollywood star actress, Genny Uzoma seems to be getting more controversial these days, with her recent attacks on Nigerian men. Really don't know where her rage is coming from.

Just yesterday, she went online again to slam married Nigerian men who can't buy cars for their wives.

In her words

A married lady should not be exposed to risks associated with public transportation. Even taking Uber is not safe. How can a married man allow his wife to walk under the sun, hop from one cab to another, while he is cruising around in his own car"

According to the beautiful Actress, a man should get a car for his wife first, before buying a car for himself. And if it's only one car they have, the man should give it to his wife, while he takes public transport... She's married to be taken care of by her husband

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by issac77(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Godada(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
angry

There are times I question the intelligence of these yeyebrities. Does she understand that there are people who cannot manage three square meals and that these people eat from hand to mouth? Seriously sense has divorced itself from her brains.

I get it that she has an issue with a certain Nigerian man, she should not jump to hasty generalization and advertise her lack of sense and detachment from reality.

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Cutehector(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
All these lazy entitled women with their devilish doctrine.

I talk am say the devil comes not only to kill, but to steal and destroy.

Any person why dey yarn like this, na serious evil spirit dey inside am to destroy happy marriages.

The ancient serpent will always keep on advising women just as he did to their Mother Eve because some of them no just get sense.

5 Likes

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
she just looking for ways to trend, sll this so called actress in 200k movie budget

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by IKBARUTEN11(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
A car plus her type as wife=wahala overloaded
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by DaddyRochie1642: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
This her Make-Up is Really Deceiving her grin

3 Likes

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Afostev11(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
How many cars ur mother get?

2 Likes

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by donbachi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Make una help me ask dis aunty.which richman house dey near her fada own?

2 Likes

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by LisaAnneMia: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Lol if it's just a car, they can share and have turns on when to use it (an understanding husband). Stop putting unnecessary pressure on men. Both the man and the woman are to take of each other, not only the woman needs to be taken care of!

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
hallelujah
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Shortyy(f): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Ahmback(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Another foot.lish being from the pit of stupidity
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Fahdiga(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
I blame nairaland for giving prostitutes platform to get noticed. did her father buy even bicycle for her mother

3 Likes

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by doggedfighter(f): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Her picture is well edited
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Camelot65: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
We just have to ignore these attention seekers
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by WrittyWritter(f): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Attention seekers every where grin...So wat happened to d woman legs and hands dat she can't work and buy it by herself..Most females nowadays will just be acting like disabled people..Even disabled people still work and make money to care 4 theirselves..I'm ashamed of my sometimes gender aswr

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by WrittyWritter(f): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Attention seekers every where grin...So wat happened to d woman legs and hands dat she can't work and buy it by herself..Most females nowadays will just be acting like disabled people..Even disabled people still work and make money to care 4 theirselves..I'm ashamed of my gender sometimes aswr smiley

2 Likes

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Let's all ignore her

She's a farm tool

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by decuteGenius: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
GOLD DIGGER 900%
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by navzla(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
My kobos aren't even sufficient to service me a enough much less of taking one'z endless responsibilities.
my money is meant for crytos.I'll keep acquiring them till I have acquired enough
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Weneda(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Who is this imdomie actress? Abi ur papa buy car for ur mama before eh marry am

1 Like

Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by SILENTandSMART2: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
No problem ,

Hago double my hustle in order to buy a car for her,

So we cannot be managing one,

No problem,

I will hustle hard just to make her happy, since she didn't want us to be managing one car,

She really deserve a car smiley

True talk,

We must not stress girls at all smiley
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Well. Any woman with fake edited face like her's doesn't deserve to be a wife.. nonsense undecided
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cutehector:
All these lazy entitled women with their devilish doctrine.

I talk am say the devil comes not only to kill, but to steal and destroy.

Any person why dey yarn like this, na serious evil spirit dey inside am to destroy happy marriages.

The ancient serpent will always keep on advising women just as he did to their Mother Eve because some of them no just get sense.

what do you know about women? hmm
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
wha da fuq!!! Ah swear, if we follow the advice wey all this empty headed and entitled oloshos the give ehn, 85% of girls will remain single for the rest of their lives...who them help??

Una toto.
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Cutehector(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Zzor:
what do you know about women? hmm
a very stupid question.
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cutehector:
a very stupid question.
Bless you.
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Cutehector(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Zzor:
Bless you.
oya carry yourself comot make I dey see better girls wey get sense for this forum.
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by byinks(f): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
issac77:
Nonsense

grin
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cutehector:
oya carry yourself comot make I dey see better girls wey get sense for this forum.
you are too young for all these,i hope you have not started having sex,focus more on meaningful things now kos you won't be young forever
Re: "If You Can't Get Your Wife A Car, No Need Getting Married" - Actress slam guys by Go5DY(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cosmetic make me fine artificial old woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Actress Has The Biggest Butt In Nollywood (PHOTOS) / Woman Trends After Tattooing Baby Hairs To Her Forehead / Prostitution Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.