Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State (1354 Views)

There’s No Madness In Our Family – Chime’s In-laws / Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video / INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by MT: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2007
Pls could some one in the house tell us how long will the madness inflicted on Oyo state by Adedibu and his political son Alao Akala go.
Thugs of Road Transport worker, a union known to be sponsored by adedibu & Akala attacked civil servants who were on a peaceful demonstrations, and the state commissioner of police still had the gut to say that the civil servants provoked the thugs by abusing them. What a country! What a State! cry
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by McKren(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2007
What is going on in Oyo State is a National disgrace.

Alao Akala will himself lead a convoy of thugs wielding cutlasses to intimidate people on election day instead of canvassing for votes

The same Akala will send thugs against Striking Workers to bully them back to work

The only place I have heard of this kind of Governance in most recent times is in Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwe.

I feel so ashamed and this is a National disgrace.
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by Bolarge(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2007
Adedibu/Alakalakala thugs also went to because (the State TV station) to assault the members of staff and vandalise the property only to return a few hours later to coerce the engineers to effect repairs so Alakalakala's inauguration could be aired live. . . . Only in Nigeria. undecided cry
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by youngies(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2007
It is very unfortunate the madness that has been allowed to go on in Oyo State unchallenged. But I bring a message of hope to Oyo people. Darkness might dwell for a while, but surely there will be joy at dawn.

Their time is ticking so fast, and they are busy without knowing it knoting the ropes that will be used to hang them (Adedibu and his side kicks).
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by sumbabe: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2007
are you suprised? ibadan is the worst of all yoruba state in the country, ige was called upon one time to represent them he was killed by someone with the help of one of them. adedibu rules over them even though he has not been ellected into the office. alao akala ure the the pharaoh that reighins over isralites be it  clear to you that there is freedom for isrelies and for islites to be free pharaoh has to perish , the choice is yours . as someone as rightly said there is still hope for them if they are ready to repent from the higher to the lower authorities and the hope is in christ.
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by BigB11(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2007
This type of crisis would have been avoided, if only Mr Ribadu had done his duties accordingly, instead of fighting a battle for OBJ.
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by desgiezd(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2007
We can see that the evil that Obasanjo created is still waxing stronger even after he has left. If this rubbish had been nipped in the bud, it wouldn’t have become a national disgrace that it has turned out to be today. We are all witnesses to it when, during the campaigns, Obasanjo said Adedibu has become a dry fish who can not be bent and that people should learn how to live with him. The former president asking us to learn how to manage a rogue! He was doing all these because he had strong support and encouragement from Aso Rock. Even the PDP chairman referred to him as a garrison commander.

As for the skin-bleaching, jewelry-decked Akala, we shouldn’t be surprised that he resembles Adedibu in every way. In fact, if he doesn’t then he would have been a bastard. But their days are numbered and such days are very few. I don’t see Yar Adua giving them the necessary connivance that they got from Obasanjo. If care is not taken, Adedibu may end up in jail. By the way, is Akala the best candidate Oyo State could put forward as governor? :shame::shame::shame:
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by BigB11(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2007
Thanks you very much.

Excellent point, you've touched every part!

Eventhough the DJ has gone many days ago, but when one turns around, here comes Mr McKren still out there dancing and glorifying total failure.

What a shame and a very dirty state of mind.
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by alarinka(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2007
[b]BEWITCHMENT AT IBADAN
 I THINK WE NEED TO PITY THE POOR RUSTIC,DRY,DRAB TOWN CALLED IBADAN, the  inefficient,inept and thug defending police commisioner-jonathan johnson, he says he is a born again pastor with a fellowship, called the xtian police fellowship ] is under a spell[? amala spell]], the  usurping governor is uncouth.[what else do you expect from a dismissed police officer], the people care less[its legendary], the elites are timid.[also self centered by nature, they are traditionally republicans!!!], the religious people are compromised, same for the judiciary, now the work force is being anhiliated,
 We pray the adedibu spell, wears off fast, but can it? , as long as there are hungry people,disabled people around? to serve as prayer couriers!!!!
 I SEE A VIOLENT CHANGE COMING SOON,PRETTY SOON cool cool cool cool
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by lolypop: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2007
cry i wonder how this man want to rule his people with all this rubbish.
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by Bolarge(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2007
lolypop:

cry i wonder how this man want to rule his people with all this rubbish.
With the rule of force now.
Guns,machetes and charms.
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by Wilfem(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2007
What a pity! embarassed embarassed  cry cry cry I learnt that Akala even denied any involvement as regards the bloody attack on the protesting workers. You could imagine a State with no freedom of speech or expression, all because of the fear of intimidation and lynching by the Adedibu/Akala thugs. May The Almighty God deliver us from the hands of Adedibu (The Pharaoh)
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by tlops(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2007
it is good for them in Oyo. instead of them re acting on time they kept mute. the ten month he used in the previous administration as Governor was marked with grave terrorism and violence plus unlimited loothing of the state treasury. I had always had problem with this guy,he has no business leading animals not to talk of humans.
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by tlops(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2007
it is good for them in Oyo. instead of them re acting on time they kept mute, hoping for a change, now he his showing them his content, may God help them oo. the ten month he used in the previous administration as Governor was marked with grave terrorism and violence plus unlimited loothing of the state treasury. I had always had problem with this guy,he has no business leading animals not to talk of humans.
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by laudate: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2007
I don't know why you guys are busy castigating the Ibadan people, like this.

Did they tell you that they do not know how to put out the fire burning on their roof?

When OBJ started his macabre method of governance, by allowing Anambra to become ungovernable through the antics of Chris Uba his protegee, the Igbo said OBJ hated them.

When OBJ spread his tentacles to Plateau by capsizing Dariye's boat, the Middle-Belt claimed OBJ despised them.

When OBJ looked the other way as Adedibu chased out Rasheed Ladoja, and inflicted his hatchet man Alao Akala on the people of Ibadan, ah. . . . .everyone said OBJ had gone out of control.

Now that OBJ is out of the picture, there is no one left to blame.

Until Ibadan people decide to send Adedibu packing, either by hook or by crook, there is no medication any outsider can apply to their wounded psyche, that will cure the havoc that OBJ & his tag team (i.e. Adedibu & Alao Akala), have inflicted on the people of Oyo State in the past couple of years. Let them take a leaf from the Ekiti people who went after Fayose & did not give up, until they had sent him packing from Ado-Ekiti Governor's Lodge.
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by MILITIA(f): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2007
It is comforting to know that some of us have shame for babaric activities of some Nigerians afterall! I thought some of you were just blind "compatriots"! Now you will understand that what ever happens in any given part of Nigeria affect the whole of Nigeria and not any specific tribe! I SAY E GO REACH EVERYONE TURN! he he he he he grin Laff wan kill me!
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by kilodese(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2007
tlops:

I had always had problem with this guy,he has no business leading animals not to talk of humans.

Na so u dey biff am. shocked

hi militia I made a proposal the last time we met here,
" n to ni o bunmi nko abi o ni bunmi mo, o ba saanu mi o bunmi"

to this thread
its a pity the good people of Oyo have suffered from the tight grip of adedibu.but no one can make any change for them,cos they have to see the need for the neccessary change and pursue it. "we will do anything to ensure peace, even if it means fighting a war"
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by MILITIA(f): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2007
kilode se:

Na so u dey biff am. shocked

hi militia I made a proposal the last time we met here,
" n to ni o bunmi nko abi o ni bunmi mo, o ba saanu mi o bunmi"

to this thread
its a pity the good people of Oyo have suffered from the tight grip of adedibu.but no one can make any change for them,because they have to see the need for the neccessary change and pursue it. "we will do anything to ensure peace, even if it means fighting a war"

Translation please! Then I will know how to respond to your "proposal" as you call am! wink
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by humantoy(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2007
The case of Oyo state is indeed a very sad one.A lot of great minds passed thru the city of ibadan and what do you have there now?a state ruled by thugs.Ibadan is so dirty and backward.No development whatsoever.Akala is fit only to rule in Oshodi bus stop.Its a pity. cry cry cry cry
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by frenchman(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2007
Each time I ponder on the happenings in Ibadan, it saddens my heart. Ibadan used to be the political heart beat of the south west.
Its a pity the Cicero (of Blessed memory) is no more, and as oga Ribadu rightly said, Ibadan has been politically compromised.
The elites are either too intimidated to talk or have compromised. Until Oyo state people in general and the Ibadan people in particular rise up and challenge the authority of the garrison commander and his never-do-well godson, there wont be peace or development in Ibadan.
As wicked as OBJ was, he never sent thugs to attack protesting workers. lets await the outcome of the election petition tribunal, then we would know how long Oyo state will be in the shackles of poverty, intimidation and sheer brigandage. The hawks may be on the prowl now, but the time is near when they would be disgraced out of Agodi.
Re: Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State by laudate: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2007
frenchman:

As wicked as OBJ was, he never sent thugs to attack protesting workers. lets await the outcome of the election petition tribunal, then we would know how long Oyo state will be in the shackles of poverty, intimidation and sheer brigandage. The hawks may be on the prowl now, but the time is near when they would be disgraced out of Agodi.

Which election petition? For your information, Rasheed Ladoja's case has been thrown out by the Supreme Court. Peter Obi, his counterpart in Anambra, got justice. But he didn't!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Thugs Arrested In South Africa / Nigeria: Budget 2009 - Country Records N249 Billion Deficit / Nigerian Juju Hinders Our Work, Say British Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.