Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

#EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (50414 Views)

Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by maiquel: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is clout chasing to be honest.
The election was strictly between the two candidates from APC and PDP. The votes casted tells the tale. There were there who supported Buhari and are regretting it now, and are also members of the protest. I can give you names but if you're not a bias person, you would know this.
There is a certain professor on twitter, a profound EndSars protege and supporter of Buhari in the last election, why didn't you finger him too?
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Babastrong(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
They said it before i voted for them but i no hear. I think they're angels not knowing they're cows.
3yrs is around the corner.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by knowhowk: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Whoever You are ,As a Nigerian ,You have the right to Protest .U are free to become a friend of anyone U want to ,That has nothing to do with Right to Protest ,When Several Protest was done Against Jonathan It was there Fundamental human right ,This time too Protesters have right .I repeat protesters have there right and not reffering to Hoodlums

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by 989900: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fxcking stoopid allegation!

Crapola!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by judondasylva(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Wow comments I read hear makes me to be happy why I hate Nigeria imagine how people are defending this evil government. So what happen if they support Atiku so because of that they don’t have any right to demand what is right wow please let’s separate and go our various ways because it’s annoying to share the same country with these fools here
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by 7lives: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
CaptainMarvel:
One Thing I just don't get and I hope someone can answer
What has police brutality/EndSars got to do with NPA building that was burnt down?
Unless...

Use your head.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Erojepromise(f): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
l hate this, this is really dumb . Atiku is a Nigerian and not an enemy of the state . look at them prodding at end Sars protesters personal Twitter account which is wrong on all grounds and labeling them enemies because they are linked to atiku.the writer of this is stupid because people have the right to support whomever they want for presidency notwithstanding end Sars was genuine protest aimed at tackling Fsars brutality, extortions, killings which till date l will support no matter the cunning and false propaganda by the pro buharist
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Erojepromise(f): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
l hate this, this is really dumb . Atiku is a Nigerian and not an enemy of the state . look at them intruding at end Sars protesters personal Twitter account which is wrong on all grounds and labeling them enemies because they are linked to atiku.the writer of this is stupid because people have the right to support whomever they want for presidency notwithstanding end Sars was genuine protest aimed at tackling Fsars brutality, extortions, killings which till date l will support no matter the cunning and false propaganda by the pro buharist. damn can't believe this sh**t l just read how can someone be so stupid

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by gtown: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:
In as much as I disagree with their roles during the#ENDSARS protests, I think they have every legitimate right to support whosoever they like politically.
Atiku is not an enemy of the state so he must definitely have supporters.
That's my honest submission on this case.
Everybody has right to align with anybody, politically and otherwise, but you have not right to disrupt the country because your allies failed to achieve his or her political ambition.
When a political opponent sort to cause chaos, treating him as enemy is even an understatement. I blame Buhari for being too soft to these miscreants wanting to distract him.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by femmy2010(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I am a Buhari supporter and I have had people judge me even when they don't know anything about me just on the basis of that.

For me, I will call it a coincidence until a link between their support for Atiku and their#ENDSARS roles is presented.

If I judge them based on who they support then I have become like them.

I very much understand but their insistence on blocking of the roads in the name of a "Peaceful protest" despite the government word that they would work on their demands makes one wonder if they weren't truly working for opposition or a 5th columnist
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Christistruth00: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please

Atiku is more likely involved remember Kanu said an agreement was signed sealed and delivered before telling IPOB to vote PDP in Last elections. Also in Wikileaks Obasanjo had alleged that Atiku had been behind and sponsored the Sharia riots in Kaduna because he wanted to take over from Obasanjo.as President. Uwazuruike who recruited Kanu to Radio Biafra has already said Kanu is working for and being paid by Politicians. Asari Dokubo also said Kanu is collecting money from Politicians.

Kanu's orders to IPOB to kill Tinubu makes it so Obvious he is working for Tinubu's enemies and Femi Fanikayode has been working very hard to launder Kanu's image after he gave that order.

Endsars was a noble campaign till Politicians and the Sons of destruction hijacked it !!

Wikileaks on Atiku's sponsorship of the Sharia Riots.that killed thousands

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/02ABUJA3344_a.html

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Christistruth00: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2020

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Christistruth00: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2020

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Ade3131: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
backbone503:

Nigeria is messed up, no doubt, but attempting to fix it via politically motivated unrest capable of infringing on the rights of others and undermining national security will definitely not be treated with kid gloves.

Government has so far heeded to the genuine demands of #EndSARS. If anyone is unhappy with the present government, 2023 is just around the corner.

You made a good point but how do we different a peaceful protest from the "politically motivated unrest" that you talked about or are we trying to deny people their constitutional right to peacefully assemble to make their voices heard?

Is it unconstitutional to demand good governance from government via protest? For crying out loud this is democracy and we should always respect that.

I'm not a supporter of violent protest or one which is used to infringe on the rights of others but we all know how this thing works in the western world. Government is supposed to provide security for the protesters but of course I know it doesn't work that way here.

Remember how videos of some alledged DSS officials conveyed thugs to disrupt the peaceful protest at Abuja and how a Lag bus conveyed thugs to Alausa. It's interesting that nobody is probing that incidence and infact it's back to business as usual for those concerned. In contrast, we all read how accounts of some youtha were frozen.

Is this how to govern aright?

2023 might appear to be around the corner but is life that guaranteed for of us? They're more than a million ways to die or be killed in Nigeria. Is the country doomed? Is it too much to demand for the basic things of life today instead of wait until 2023?

This country is in its own class.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by CoachEmmanuel98: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
There are a lot of #ENDSARS Influencers too that supported BUHARI and are also linked to APC.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
So there is no big deal here.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Christistruth00: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
CoachEmmanuel98:
There are a lot of #ENDSARS Influencers too that supported BUHARI and are also linked to APC.

They were Patriotic Nigerians scammed into supporting a noble Cause already hijacked by greedy 2023 Power hungry Politicians. Kanu once campaigned for PDP and one Nigeria you know!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtQl09LUlbk

https://www.thecable.ng/uwazuruike-handed-radio-biafra-kanu-allowed-politicians-hijack/amp

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by NaMeAboki: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
What most with common sense have been suspecting is finally being confirmed.

Southern youths were used as foot soldiers of destruction to riot and disrupt the government but it backfired and now they are left to count their losses.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by 400billionman: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Everyday we keep seeing stupid comments on the internet.

Linked to Atiku and the whole link is who they voted for or supported in the last election.

I thought he was coming up with a meeting or message where Atiku requested macaroni or rinu or modele to support #EndSARS.

Please young people, try to make use of your brains in this country.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Christistruth00: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
CoachEmmanuel98:

Did they demand the killing of Tinubu ,Wike , Policemen and Northerners and the burning of Govt buildings ?
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by efficiencie(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
May God punish severely any sellout among the youths trying to subverting the struggles of the youth...Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu etc are the people responsible for the trash we are passing through today...we are tired of people who think they can throw money around and have everyone bow at their feet!
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by Kay25(m): 5:30am On Nov 10, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Atiku just dey waste him time.. All smart Nigerians know the protest was sponsored by opposing elements, just to spite President Buhari and disrupt his government because of what he did to them at the poll.. But no matter what Atiku does, he'll NEVER be the president..

Shameful he couldn't win the election even in one of the too many parallel/alternate universes... Especially on the alternate Earths..

On Earth core and billions of other alternate Earths, he lost to President Mohammadu Buhari..

He even came behind Timaya and Naira Marley on two of the alternate Earths - Earth 098570 and Earth 055986 - which were still won by President Mohammadu Buhari... On some, he wasn't even qualified to contest... So I don't understand why he's disturbing himself, as there's nothing he can do. His fate is already sealed. He can NEVER become our President!

May God help Nigeria.

your biggest lies is saying all smart elements you could have said most of you fools thought it was sponsored by atiku
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by luvmijeje(f): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2020
They are mere foot soldiers. I hope their accounts will be traced to their political Sponsors and to those who destroyed Public Properties.

I hope those who meted out destruction upon Lagos face the law.
Re: #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta by phestus(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2020
luvmijeje:
They are mere foot soldiers. I hope their accounts will be traced to their political Sponsors and to those who destroyed Public Properties.

I hope those who meted out destruction upon Lagos face the law.

Wow, you as du m b as they come.
Take a stroll to Twitter, enlighten yourself, don't be a just- nairaland e-worrior.

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu / Ocholi's Family Suspects Foul Play In His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.