Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,713 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

#EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts (35374 Views)

EndSARS: Moghalu Commends Court's Order On CBN To Unfreeze Protesters' Accounts / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts / Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by leisuretym: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2020
SoBright101:
Only in Nigeria. The analog leaders want to keep doing things the old way until they finally destroy this country.

The failed generation do not want to quit! Borrow borrow generation who are shameless, same them are the looters generation who looted this nation since when the British handed over to them, some have ruled twice with no result to show, same pension thieves , same looters who awarded contracts to a non existing company in billion of naira , snake swallowing money, Ikoyi gate , the lazy generation who abandoned the textiles and cocoa industry , failed generation who failed to promote Aba industry even have the mind to call us lazy youth

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by freshMallam1122: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Your mama toto! grin
yr actually a tout or a coward,, reading ur comment made me believe u ar.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Georgejeez: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2020
oyeb15:
Our leaders are worthless. In this government ,we have d longest serving in every top positions with nothing to show.
Ones you make an oath to cover d conspiracy in Aso Rock, your position is covered.

They may have increased it to 32 k , reason for the additional stupidity ,tuffiiaa on all BMC zombies
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by AMINDA: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2020
hush15:

Imagine! So cos she supported Atiku in 2019, since last year Feb, means she has lost her right to a peaceful protest. This government is very very stupid from the president down.

There was nothing peaceful about the protest. You can't be a PDP youth leader in 2019 campaigning for your candidate, only to lose the election and become an activist in 2020. That's not how it works. Is that any different from Sowere and his RevolutionNow?

These are comments from the Abuja EndSars telegram group. Look at them displaying guns and plotting violence while pretending to be peaceful protesters when arrested. Follow the Twitter thread below for more, including voicenotes. I believe this is where they fabricate and spread their fake images in record time. This was an attempted coup.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KomeLaw/status/1325509363704999936

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by mankolo1(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=Miracle2020 post=95835097]This time around you guys will meet us on the street and we will surely give you what you want.
That money that pdp is giving you will lead you to destruction. Useless fools been sponsored to distabilize The country. We the progressive youths will never keep quiet again. They used you to destroy Tinubu investment and other APC members properties.
No one politician from pdp that his business was touch. We now know that the ensars protest is a political coup and we will not allow those evil corrupt pdp politicians to achieve their evil goals. What are u talking about? When they say politicians its all, both PDP n APC (which are wost by the way) so please don't come here and talk about party.
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by juman(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2020
Don't waste your life.
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
This time around you guys will meet us on the street and we will surely give you what you want.
That money that pdp is giving you will lead you to destruction. Useless fools been sponsored to distabilize The country. We the progressive youths will never keep quiet again. They used you to destroy Tinubu investment and other APC members properties.
No one politician from pdp that his business was touch. We now know that the ensars protest is a political coup and we will not allow those evil corrupt pdp politicians to achieve their evil goals.

Your foolishness will lead to your destruction.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by freshMallam1122: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2020
hush15:

Imagine! So cos she supported Atiku in 2019, since last year Feb, means she has lost her right to a peaceful protest. This government is very very stupid from the president down.
as an APC member..I said Mr President is very very..an very stupid

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Gabkosh: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2020
[s]
Miracle2020:
This time around you guys will meet us on the street and we will surely give you what you want.
No one politician from pdp that his business was touch. We now know that the ensars protest is a political coup and we will not allow those evil corrupt pdp politicians to achieve their evil goals.
[/s]Trash. Come out and stop us if you are true son of your father. Last time, we decided to calm and you think we can't do anything. This time, your parents will cry.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by freshMallam1122: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Dandiaz72:

This comment shows you're a street urchin who cannot hold a decent conversation... I refuse to stoop so low to your level.
"Govt never investigate and freeze de accounts of politicians looting, and those sponsoring boko haram,na #endsars protesters dem get power over abi?"
Your ignorance is stunning..
Have a good day!!
nigerian government rulling on analog system of government since 19.0.2

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Rebuke: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2020
PataAlhaja:

E pain am! grin grin grin

Hahaha, wail me some more.

Hey slowpoke, I am set for business, continue yhur joblessness here. I hope to check my mentions for yhu later......

I hope yhur 10mbs allows yhu to keep spewing yhur rubbish here till I come back for yhu.

Remember, I've got my eyes on yhu!!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Gabkosh: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2020
helinues:
What are you guys waiting for?

Oya start another nonsense protest, this time, security personnels won't get involved...

That sense wey una no get, you must receive am by force
Are you the one to go and stop us or your father. Let us know the one they want toour in your family between you and him.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by peterious10(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:

You are a fool,,, a big fool for that matter.. Your parents should have used condom to prevent your coming to this world...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Eillyeillz(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2020
Esseite:

You lack reasoning.. what has freezing accounts and detaining journalists got to do with the endsars campaign.. it is wrong..

Add whatsapp group Admins to the list of detainees. I blame the current state of the country on our parents, They failed us.
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by LaReinaa(f): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
You need help ASAP..
Both you and the people that liked and shared your comment should be admitted in a psychiatric ward because this is not ordinary sad

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by MarveworldNG: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:

Please who are the progressive youth?

Better wake up and realize that this is not politically motivated

Meanwhile contact us for your interior designs

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Donedeal1(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Let whoever wants to promote any protests start from his or her constituency,or go NASS.
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by blackgold90(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:

You are a down use.
So PDP was the SARS that was killing innocent citizens before and during the protest.
Order for original brain scanner from Jumia because your current brain is infested with virus

Even Bola Tinubu will be disappointed in this your post.

Please permit me to call you a goat

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by stevenosa(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
YOU WELL SO?
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Zico5(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
can you borrow me your mother sense? We will never allow political coup to succeed in Nigeria.
Useless fools. Buhari will be there till 2023 and there after a Yoruba man take over. Corrupt pdp politicians will never get our treasury again.
I'm a Yoruba man but I want to tell u that u need deliverance. Try and come out to disrupt peaceful protest and see where u will land. Even if Tinubu is the one feeding u, u dear not try it. We shall meet on the street.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Chicastle: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:

Stop politicising everything about your life ,it endangers your sanity

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by tfash96(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2020
If I was among the victims I wouldn't be moved an inch..my 2 bank accounts that are empty already... You sha can't trace me to my Luno account.. Having bank accounts in Nigeria doesn't have meaning anymore nowadays.. They'll just be deducting like mad people
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by ghettochild(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
It's obvious the burnt ur fathers house n u eat from the coffers of APC, oloriburuku ni Bobo yi sha
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by 2oby: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:

Read the story again. They r talking about gov n freezing account etc, at no point was party mentioned. na only u dey mention political party(shame). sense u no get.
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Chidex50(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
KAI! I JUST WONDER HOW SOME PEOPLE REASON LIKE SHIT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Fash20: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
can you borrow me your mother sense? We will never allow political coup to succeed in Nigeria.
Useless fools. Buhari will be there till 2023 and there after a Yoruba man take over. Corrupt pdp politicians will never get our treasury again.

What that guy said is true. You just confirmed it actually. You no get sense

You think it about who president is, don't you? No one gives a damn about who become the president. We are asking for a better country and tribal bigots like you are the one making it impossible.

Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Fash20: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2020
PataAlhaja:
I will personally mobilize my blood-eyes street thugs to break bottles on the heads of any fuckin' protesters seen in my neighbourhood.

Una no dey taya? Sango strike all of una dead. Idiots.

Hoodlum spotted

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by uuzba(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2020
uptimum123:
Any form of protest is prohibited in our Lagos
They will repair toll gate and start charging N1000 per car.
Make sure you never protest O. cheesy

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by amazinghomez09: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
Are you proud of yourself ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) / Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.