Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

#EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts (35373 Views)

EndSARS: Moghalu Commends Court's Order On CBN To Unfreeze Protesters' Accounts / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts / Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
This time around you guys will meet us on the street and we will surely give you what you want.
That money that pdp is giving you will lead you to destruction. Useless fools been sponsored to distabilize The country. We the progressive youths will never keep quiet again. They used you to destroy Tinubu investment and other APC members properties.
No one politician from pdp that his business was touch. We now know that the ensars protest is a political coup and we will not allow those evil corrupt pdp politicians to achieve their evil goals.

bro what are you saying? this people protested peaceful against a section of the police who have been torturing, harrasing n murdering innocent people over the years. before then, govt have claimed to ban this unit yet it was still operating, were they not aware?
let's forget sentiments for once bro, I had been a victim of SARs brutality over nothing because I carry ipad.this people were not even asking for steady power, good roads, good governance etc , just end SARs and the best the govt could do was to hire thugs n hoodlums to disrupt the protest n make it look like a crisis situation for them to come in...my brother think am.
the same govt is preaching peace begging the youths to be calm, doing town hall meetings across the country and even formed various judicial panel on SARs killings yet going about arresting peaceful protesters, freezing there bank account and seizing there passports..
bro, does all these make sense?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by PataAlhaja(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2020
hohafrank:
You're pursuing shadow instead of substance.What advice do you give the government for freezing the individuals accounts.Is there any justification for that?.Those thugs you will mobilised will turn against you.Think deeply.

No be like that.

Knowing fully well how volatile the Nigerian society is and acknowledging the fact that criminals and hoodlums took advantage of the last protest to unleash mayhem, loot private properties and instigate arson in several locations, don't you think it'll be foolhardy embarking on another protest? My neighbour is yet to recover from the shock of the looting of her business premises. The woman eyes still dey red when I saw her last Saturday. All her investments gone with the wind.

I still insist ... I will personally draw blood from anyone I see in my neighbourhood protesting one stupid "EndSars" knowing fully well the government has dissolved the infamous arm of the Nigerian police.

As regards the freezing of the accounts of the "EndSars" protest organizers, the law gives the CBN the power to freeze accounts suspected of receiving questionable funds. The accounts were only freezed temporarily. They will be unfreezed as soon as investigations are concluded and the funds are clean. It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2020
SoBright101:
Only in Nigeria. The analog leaders want to keep doing things the old way until they finally destroy this country.

You mean the dinosaurs?
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Oketwin(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
This time around you guys will meet us on the street and we will surely give you what you want.
That money that pdp is giving you will lead you to destruction. Useless fools been sponsored to distabilize The country. We the progressive youths will never keep quiet again. They used you to destroy Tinubu investment and other APC members properties.
No one politician from pdp that his business was touch. We now know that the ensars protest is a political coup and we will not allow those evil corrupt pdp politicians to achieve their evil goals.
are u bin delibrately insensitive

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Pacesetter123(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2020
od501:

what a cheap blackmail! so...you think they are too dump to have left such traces there?! suffer no dey taya youuuu?! So you are happy with the current situation in the country?! ...haba!
Leave some people alone,years of suffering inflicted by our greedy leaders have washed off de neurons in dia brains.He can't advocate for freezing of account of Boko Haram sponsors, it's the one for peaceful protest dat his mouth will be running like tap water.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by LLMG: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2020
You and your tyrannic and hypocrites government will be the ones to end in destruction first b4 you think of hurting innocent Nigerians fighting for their rights. When you and your buhari were on the streets were you sponsored to destabilize the government of the day? Useless and foolish hypothetical failures, always playing the victim. Useless fool.
Miracle2020:
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by goodheart02(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:

The odour of your foolishness supersedes the smell of a dead rat
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by massalati(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2020
Peterosky:
.Anyone looking at your monicker will give God the glory thinking you will have sense, but your contributions will be a disappointment and a total assurance that a #50 condom would have done a better job.Let me educate you a little. In my State, 2 PDP senator's houses were seriously looted and one burnt down including one of the senator's family house. Again, the former governor's wife's business (PDP) was totally looted. So stop being senseless and fight for the betterment of our dear Country.

Thats should be cross river my state, the guy is just being senseless

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by SmartMugu: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2020
SoBright101:
Only in Nigeria. The analog leaders want to keep doing things the old way until they finally destroy this country.
Yes o. A day after governors from one specific region of the country met , they froze accounts of peaceful protesters, thinking that will deter youths from protesting again. How many hungry youths even need bank accounts? They even decided to control social media so that we can all start reading newspapers they can control like them and become analog too. Who doesn't remember what they did to true journalists like Dele Giwa?
They prefer the youths to live in the analog days while youths in other countries keep advancing through the power of social media. Nigeria is not North Korea, their efforts will be in vain. Youths have woken up.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Peterosky(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2020
massalati:

Thats should be cross river my state, the guy is just being senseless
.Exactly.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by uuzba(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2020
uptimum123:

Like I said earlier, any form of protest is prohibited in our Lagos
Well, sorry we are not in a dictatorship.
Protest is part of democracy.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by King44(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
Sharraaap go and rant your objections to the angry hoodlums not protesters if politics is your next tactics.

Illiteracy
Poor thinking ability
Covering of truth
Shady deals with the gvt and propaganda would be the end of some ode in thus country

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by nnamdico82: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Bestx(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by backnbeta(f): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2020
SoBright101:
They've destroyed it, they are just checking to see if they didn't mistakingly leave any treasures the masses can find among the ruins grin
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by suko2003: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Do they think they will still win election in 2023, they want to silent everyone, but it can not work because we the Nigerian youth do not have a leader.
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by King44(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2020
PataAlhaja:

No be like that.

Knowing fully well how volatile the Nigerian society is and acknowledging the fact that criminals and hoodlums took advantage of the last protest to unleash mayhem, loot private properties and instigate arson in several locations, don't you think it'll be foolhardy embarking on another protest? My neighbour is yet to recover from the shock of the looting of her business premises. The woman eyes still dey red when I saw her last Saturday. All her investments gone with the wind.

I still insist ... I will personally draw blood from anyone I see in my neighbourhood protesting one stupid "EndSars" knowing fully well the government has dissolved the infamous arm of the Nigerian police.

As regards the freezing of the accounts of the "EndSars" protest organizers, the law gives the CBN the power to freeze accounts suspected of receiving questionable funds. The accounts were only freezed temporarily. They will be unfreezed as soon as investigations are concluded and the funds are clean. It's as simple as that.

what is the function of the police, us it not to maintain law and order during and before protest? Or is witch hunting or become a tool in the hands of the gvt to silence the truth?

We can't say because hoodlums would take over the protest and for the reason no protest, that would lead to empowering evil leaders and given them the right too to clinch to power with their teeth at the expense of me and you.

Are you not tired of the way things are done in this country and the useless stunts pulled by the gvt to zip our mouth while they go about with their stealing and killing without justice businesses.

The only reason why police are still left to operate on the road to collect 50, 100 naira from drivers is because they don't want to pay them their entitlements, and these are the same police who are now a tool in the hands of the gvt.

It is better to crash the system and rebuilt it on the foundation of truth and justice, because we have been regressing unlike before when we were stagnant, countries have left us behind and we are now a bad role model for other African countries.
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Norg: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2020
hello guys am Norg i toons pictures are are samples 09031979363 message me to get yours at an affordable price

Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by authority2006(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Kingscee:
Fresh protest? This red oil soup people go still dey blame IPOB over and over again

No one go blame you again, they will just make sure that a great numbers of you are put down like rabid dogs just like in Oyigbo
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Jostoman: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
who are the we you are referring to, for 12 days of endSARS protest did you hear anybody destroying anything in Lagos it was after Sanwo olu your governor invited soldiers to come and be killing innocent youth at lekki tollgate. so this is not a matter of PDP or APC
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Sunnycliff(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2020
RichIntrovert:

Will you shut your mouth! Where was the sincere Nigerian youths in the last protests that sent many masses(not even politicians) into early bankruptcy.

Where were your hoodlums in the first seven days of the protest? You guys simply unleashed the political monsters in your confines and they started unleashing mayhem. The blood of the innocent youths shot at Lekki toll gate will never let you guys have peace. Mark my words
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Miracle2020: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

bro what are you saying? this people protested peaceful against a section of the police who have been torturing, harrasing n murdering innocent people over the years. before then, govt have claimed to ban this unit yet it was still operating, were they not aware?
let's forget sentiments for once bro, I had been a victim of SARs brutality over nothing because I carry ipad.this people were not even asking for steady power, good roads, good governance etc , just end SARs and the best the govt could do was to hire thugs n hoodlums to disrupt the protest n make it look like a crisis situation for them to come in...my brother think am.
the same govt is preaching peace begging the youths to be calm, doing town hall meetings across the country and even formed various judicial panel on SARs killings yet going about arresting peaceful protesters, freezing there bank account and seizing there passports..
bro, does all these make sense?
was sars not banned?
Did they block your account? The government have the right to block any account number that is suspected to receive money from a terrorist.
Just tell me why your account was not blocked?
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by CapitalBank: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
YOU WILL BE MET WITH PETROL BOMBS and burnt alive... bring it on.
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by okhaiii(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2020
Mieracle2020:
you get sense at all? Can't you be useful for ones
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by ejimatic: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2020
Musicprong:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/endsars-fresh-protest-threat-over-freezing-of-accounts/amp/
. The second round of Enfsars will be orchestrated by government because of their poor decisions .
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Wizvicky(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:
omo
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by Elsadam(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:

You nailed it my guy.
The government is too lenient and that where they are getting it wrong.

Nigeria shall be great
Re: #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts by mrksquare: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Miracle2020:

Shut up. So Senator Gershom Bassey whose House was looted in Cross Rivers State is a member of the APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.