Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

"Women Stay Off This Post" Forget About Love And Make Money Instead. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Stay Off This Post" Forget About Love And Make Money Instead. (470 Views)

Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Women Stay Off This Post" Forget About Love And Make Money Instead. by chekz(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2020
If you really want to be a magnet forget about chasing women, who love help brother what you need is to make money and see how women will flock around you. You don't need love make the sacrifice to forgo love and chase a net worth. I said net worth because money is an idea backed on confidence chase the things that make you money not money itself.
For ladies the story is quite different since making money filters the caliber of man that approaches you either way make it.. no one ever died from having too much money.

(1) (Reply)

What Made You To Make A U-turn And Ended A Relationship Even Before It Started? / ! / What Phone Is The Best I Can Get For 50k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.