Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Her Chat With Him Leaked Out Check Out Her Respond - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Chat With Him Leaked Out Check Out Her Respond (841 Views)

Tiwa Savage S3x Tape Finally Leaked Out / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Chat With A Married Employer - READ NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Chat With Him Leaked Out Check Out Her Respond by Mercisharelove(f): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shut up beggarly tongue.

Not you please, I am addressing the tongue ruining your life. Put off such tongue immediately before you pray next time.

Don't talk, if you can pray with knowledge, then people will come to learn to pray with you and you will produce prayers fruits.

Ok. Calm down little boy, you are just too young, who taught you to curse

You better just stop that and begin to learn how to speak with grace if you want to obtain favour from God ALMIGHTY in Christ Jesus by the Holy Ghost and man.

You are a strong man but what you lacked all along was spiritual comprehensions, always quick to anger, you panic, you rages, and get furious and destroy things, later you regret.

What do you think is the challenge dear brother??
Re: Her Chat With Him Leaked Out Check Out Her Respond by anthonyuncle(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Her Chat With Him Leaked Out Check Out Her Respond by Mercisharelove(f): 4:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Florists

(1) (Reply)

What's The Number One Thing You Want To Achieve In 2021... Make A Wish. / Check Out The Amount Nigerian Men Spent On Olosho In 2019(photo) / Moment Wife Disrupts Husband's Wedding To Another Woman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.