Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,134 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why Do Men RAPE, Seriously?....air Your View!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men RAPE, Seriously?....air Your View!!!! (1710 Views)

Reasons Why Men Rape / 90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. / Why Do Men Rape Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Men RAPE, Seriously?....air Your View!!!! by chingle5(m): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
According to Wikipedia;

Homophobic rape, is a hate crime in
which one or more people are raped because of
their perceived sexual orientation or gender
identity. The common intended consequence of
the rape, as seen by the perpetrator, is to turn
the person heterosexual or to enforce conformity
with gender stereotypes.

As you can see, one or more; which means a perpetrator could see two lesbians and the feeling of two girls going waste, starts tormenting him. In that case he could perform corrective rape on both lesbian parties to install this atmosphere of boy is for girl, not girl for girl.
In places where guys are lacking girls to lay with and lesbians are common, it could cause frustrations on such guys having the mindset of " girl-hoarding among each other", they can't stand the sight of girls involving another girl relationship while they don't have any at the moment, they force their way to put them in a natural form of gender matching (i.e Male and female, not female and female).

Hmmmmm....... shocked shocked shocked I thought I have seen it all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Come And Judge This, Is It Rape / Craziest Tweet You'll Ever See Today . Charlie Charlie / Why You Must Fvck Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.