Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

First Sign Of A Useless Girl Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Sign Of A Useless Girl Friend (4152 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos / The First Sign Of Infidelity In A Woman(photo) / First Sign Of A Useless Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: First Sign Of A Useless Girl Friend by ruggedtimi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
azawuoba:
1"Babe I'm outside, come and pay the bike man"

Guys, should I increase the volume?

2. Forcing your girlfriend for sex is rape,forcing your boyfriend for money is what?
"increase volume " Na radio
Re: First Sign Of A Useless Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
azawuoba:
1"Babe I'm outside, come and pay the bike man"

Guys, should I increase the volume?

2. Forcing your girlfriend for sex is rape,forcing your boyfriend for money is what?

Forcing boyfriend for money is HOODLUUISMcheesycheesy
Re: First Sign Of A Useless Girl Friend by Akinbahm(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

Akin, this your dog and his side eyes grin grin

Yes we have transport money but even when we don't have and want to sit our asses at home, you guys won't let us be cheesy cheesy

No mind us nah konji and most times you people dont always have T.fare even if nah just 100/200 u go still talk say u no get. Well, any time I call babe to come over and come with no T.fare I dey always lock up nd try another babe cause nth fit drag a lady without t.fare down to your side unless one go carry his car go carry the girl for her house... Wahala for us who no get car cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. / Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" / I Have Become An Aggressive Fvcker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.