Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady (58258 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by ojsmscom(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
But sister that thing you wear egood for your eye?
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Oizee(f): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uprightness100:
When people are corrected these days, they feel you should not , it's their life..

The day you get the Consequences for your lifestyle you will acknowledge your uncle
don't mind d fool, and she was even calling the man names.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Alaga2222(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Lol...
Mehn you loud ooo....
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by bluefilm: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Attention whores everywhere!!!

Tufiakwa.
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by phantom24: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
embarassed thought he was suppose to report you to your husband rather?
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Your signature contradicts this comment

bluefilm:
Attention whores everywhere!!!

Tufiakwa.

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by bluefilm: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Your signature contradicts this comment

grin

Well, I didn't see her as a prostitute.

My thinking is that she's just a regular but wayward bitch trying to "own her sexuality" like they say.
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
I see

bluefilm:

grin

Well, I didn't see her as a prostitute.

My thinking is that she's just a regular but wayward bitch trying to "own her sexuality" like they say.
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by emoney09: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uncle of the century
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Gerrard59(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
A bikini is most likely worn to the beach, so why is the uncle surprised? Worst still, like she retorted, why should a grown man who is a relative have her bikini clad picture in his phone and goes about sending it to various people?

C'mon! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Gerrard59(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
justscorchone:
I’m that type of uncle , imagine me babysitting you and changing your diapers but because you are grown you think you can turn wayward, after I have been insulting women on tinder and badoo for indecent dressing and hookup you want to join bad geng, before I involve your parents you go don already chop x10 slaps. See smallie dey call uncle bro, shey you wan dey cripple for life?

Typical Nigerian hypocrisy at play. What were you looking for in Tinder and Badoo? I bet you're a married man. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Gerrard59(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yankee101:
He's a great uncle

They don't want to grow prostitutes in their family

Wearing bikinis doesn't depict prostitution.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Liposure: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Oizee:
don't mind d fool, and she was even calling the man names.
what do u expect from person wey done de chop beta kondo
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
It appears many of the folks here aren't exposed.

Gerrard59:

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Yankee101: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

See her pics on the post with almost all the boobs out

I'm not saying it's a duck, but if it quacks like one, walk like one imma say it sure looks like one!
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Gerrard59(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yankee101:

See her pics on the post with almost all the boobs out

I'm not saying it's a duck, but if it quacks like one, walk like one imma say it sure looks like one!

Her dp doesn't depict prostitution, at least in sane societies.

nwaezeemmanuel:
It appears many of the folks here aren't exposed.

Most Nigerians are mentally malnourished, don't be surprised by those comments.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Severe mental malnourishment.

Gerrard59:

Her dp doesn't depict prostitution, at least in sane societies.

Most Nigerians are mentally malnourished, don't be surprised by those comments.
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Afolashade00(f): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Aswear this bwest don suffer ,, haha kilode grin

See breast like something wey i use to play table tennis,

Bwest wey suppose dey face his creator upward , the breast dey face satan downward grin

Your uncle do the right thing, because if care is not taken this breast go worst,,

Hahahaha grin

Bwest like frying pan base grin

Hehehehehe grin

grin grin, damn hilarious . I just can't stop laughing grin
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by fuckpro: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Lol...

Your push up bra no be here

Serious daily compensation I really feel for you my sister
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by SILENTandSMART2: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Afolashade00:

grin grin, damn hilarious . I just can't stop laughing grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehehehe grin
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by alloy123: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
why now
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Charx122: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Nigerian lady calls out her uncle who drove to their house to report her to her parents for wearing a bikini.

Amalia Kalu took to her twitter page to call out her uncle, in posting the video, she wrote; "

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc68AdRajbw

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/amaliakalu/status/1325888039357394948
Next time go naked who cares but if your caught reporting rape then you will find yourself to blame.. by the way your boobs are on retire mode..

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by armadeo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Moferere:
Everybody sha want trend. Even this one wey her brezt don dey look shoe.
Iranu undecided

You be craze. See as I dey laugh here.
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Jesslove(f): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Some uncles sef... Monitoring spirit, they'll never assist you...
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 11, 2020
Gerrard59:

Typical Nigerian hypocrisy at play. What were you looking for in Tinder and Badoo? I bet you're a married man. undecided

I’m not married and my niece is barely four years old I’m just stating what will happen if she decides to act stupid like this girl, I’m very single so I’m allowed to be on tinder, allowed to toast girls on badoo.
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Georgejeez: 1:58am On Nov 11, 2020
pyro62:
He is worried that they will use her and buy Benz soon. Uncle no know say it's too late. They've already used her pant. undecided

Hehehe hehehe
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by showafrica(m): 4:04am On Nov 11, 2020
Davash222:
A fat and saggy boobs is better and more honorable than a small standing boobs.

-Hoeffman Schrulle 1876.

I can relate to this.. Big 'thick' saggy boob wey get weight na medicine. Not the ones wey no get weight again

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Meteng: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2020
It's not because of bikini, it's because you wore slippers on your chest
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2020
Gerrard59:
A bikini is most likely worn to the beach, so why is the uncle surprised? Worst still, like she retorted, why should a grown man who is a relative have her bikini clad picture in his phone and goes about sending it to various people?

C'mon! undecided
Gerrard59:

Of all the comments I’ve read upward you are the only right thinking guy here.

Kudos!
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2020
It's just breast. I don't know why people equate dressing scantily as promiscuousness. Join a choir for a week then you will know never to judge a book its cover.
Re: My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady by Johzhier97(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Khd95:
can we at least see the bikini picture, sad sad sad

Atire 4 d mata oo......Make she show us d bikini picture to corroborate her Claims na.....den We take it up from der nd take sides....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. / Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.